PDA

View Full Version : Microchipping your pets

pldoolittle
December 5th 06, 04:16 AM
A few years back, our webstore (http://www.OdorDestroyer.com) ran an
atricle on the benfits of microchipping. Recently, an announcement by
the American Microchip Advisory Council for Animals (AMACA) that it has
plans to build a national database of all the pet microchips in the USA
has revived this topic.

.. We would be very appreciative if the readers of this group have any
commentsthey would like to share on the subject of microchipping. We
are particularly interested if you know have any personal experiences
with tracking lost pet.

Here's the link:
http://www.odordestroyer.com/newsblog/should-i-microchip-my-pet-4/

Thank you,
Philip

P.S. If you wish to link to our article/discussion, please do so.