PDA

View Full Version : why do yall do this to me

2oz
December 5th 06, 03:51 PM
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

Rhonda
December 5th 06, 06:17 PM
2oz wrote:
> you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
> it's not fair
>
> right here before Christmas

Wow. I can understand getting mad and ranting and then feeling bad about
it, but I can't understand the "why do yall do this to me" and "you make
me..."

You're in charge of your own feelings and actions, Barry.

Rhonda

Matthew
December 5th 06, 08:20 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
> it's not fair
>
> right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

cybercat
December 5th 06, 09:24 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
. ..

> "2oz" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
>> it's not fair
>>
>> right here before Christmas
>

> I haven't said a word Barry

Like a true anecdolt.

Matthew
December 5th 06, 10:53 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "2oz" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>> you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
>>> it's not fair
>>>
>>> right here before Christmas
>>

>> I haven't said a word Barry
>
> Like a true anecdolt.

Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this little
spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions to myself
and trying to stay out of this.

cybercat
December 5th 06, 10:57 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>>
>>> "2oz" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> I haven't said a word Barry
>>
>> Like a true anecdolt.
>
> Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this little
> spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions to myself
> and trying to stay out of this.

"Little spat?"

Ugh.

Matthew
December 5th 06, 11:10 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> Like a true anecdolt.
>>
>> Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this
>> little spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions
>> to myself and trying to stay out of this.
>>

> "Little spat?"
>
> Ugh.
Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly think
it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I am old
enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't doing
nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone was doing
what your are doing. I know what I would do

2oz
December 6th 06, 01:02 AM
Matthew wrote:

> Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly think
> it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I am old
> enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't doing
> nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone was doing
> what your are doing. I know what I would do

well, I respect your thoughts there, and you reserve your right to
withold an opinion.
Im cool with that

like none of these sluts have never been knocked up by some swinging
dick

much less a cat

however.. you're right.. to argue with them is endless

and, I won't add any insults to this post

Cheerio

Matthew
December 6th 06, 01:20 AM
And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
what happened. I was not there I don't know truly your situation and why it
happened. That is why I said I don't agree on what happened.
I know you love your cats but as your friend I am asking you to please
make sure you take care of the furballs when they come and PLEASE get her
taken care off ASAP. DO what ever it takes to do it.
All I can do is ask you as a friend to do this. No amount of screaming
or insulting you as others are doing; that is their prerogative to do so and
their choice to do. I know that won't work no matter how much they think it
will. I guess age does have some advantages

But Barry you know what you have to do. That is as deep as I am going

"2oz" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly
>> think
>> it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I am
>> old
>> enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't doing
>> nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone was
>> doing
>> what your are doing. I know what I would do
>
> well, I respect your thoughts there, and you reserve your right to
> withold an opinion.
> Im cool with that
>
> like none of these sluts have never been knocked up by some swinging
> dick
>
> much less a cat
>
> however.. you're right.. to argue with them is endless
>
> and, I won't add any insults to this post
>
> Cheerio

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:47 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .
> And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment
> on what happened. I was not there I don't know truly your situation and
> why it happened.

Here you go, Matthew. You can find it all in Google, but let me make it easy
for you. She is pregnant because it is beyond Barry to keep his ****ing door
closed, let alone get her spayed.

Furthermore, an issue like cat overpopulation could never matter to Barry
or to "mee" as much as it does to you because it does not DIRECTLY
affect them. Children and idiots, out of sight, out of mind. The most
important
thing is not to do the right thing, it is, to them, to do the easiest
thing. And
whatever harm they cause, well, they are "only HUUUUman."

Barry is selfish, hard-hearted, and shallow as hell. Recall that a month ago
Iwas ARGUING with him and his little breeder bitch about whether or not
they HAD THE ABILITY to keep their cats inside. There isn't even a
question about it, of course they do. Point: Barry was not invested enough,
he did not care enough about Jupiter to put forth the effort to keep her in.
Therefore she is pregnant. In fact, it is just luck that she was not ripped
topieces by the pack of dogs that killed his last cat. He actually posted
here
that he saw them recently. And if she had been killed, he would expect us
to feel sorry for HIM.

That's the truth, regardless of what anyone WANTS to think.

2oz
December 6th 06, 01:48 AM
Matthew wrote:
> And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
> what happened.

well she got out, and she got pregnant
she bolted past me several times..
rather than chase her down.. into the hedge of poison sumac, I
thought..
well.. she may not be in heat ( i didn't know).. and I thought.. she'll
be back when she's hungry (and she was)...

it just happened.

Im not ashamed of where my money goes, I know where my money goes.

If I had 125.00 tonight... it would be split...
some for my gas tank, some for my insurance

that would suck that much up
if I had 125.00 behind that.. It would go for
cell phone, isp, cat food... no particular order

but the point is.. spaying is a luxury I cannot afford

it would be nice, of course I understand the long term bennys of
des-sexing

these little sanctimonious bitches that do nothing but spend money
BUT WON'T WORK? I have no use for them

they all sound like my X wife. my X

im laying under the truck IN THE SNOW AND ICE repairing my truck
transmission
I had been at it for hours

the most the bitch in the house could do was stick her warm head out
and holler
"how much longer! we wanna goto the mall!"

im thinking.. "bring me a ****ing cup of hot coffee, maybe I will get
done faster"
"call me in for some dinner or a ****ing bologna sandwich"

ANYTHING

the same bitch wouldn't bring me a glass of lemonade after cutting 2
acres of thorny grass with a push mower...

it's take take take

exact exact exact

get what you can get from the old muther****er
he's just a ****ing flunky

however ol friend.. I don't buy into that sort of treatment

I'd rather be in the woods than in the same house with a nagging fault
finding woman
i'd rather live on the roof than under the roof with a contentious
woman

she is loud! her feet don't stay at home! (up in my business on the
interenet)

if I was married to cybercat and the devil walked up and said... "hi my
name is Lucifer"
i'd say." pleased to meet ya! I'm married to your sister".

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:54 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
>> what happened.
>
> well she got out, and she got pregnant
> she bolted past me several times..
> rather than chase her down.. into the hedge of poison sumac, I
> thought..
> well.. she may not be in heat ( i didn't know).. and I thought.. she'll
> be back when she's hungry (and she was)...
>
> it just happened.
>
> Im not ashamed of where my money goes, I know where my money goes.
>
> If I had 125.00 tonight... it would be split...
> some for my gas tank, some for my insurance
>
> that would suck that much up
> if I had 125.00 behind that.. It would go for
> cell phone, isp, cat food... no particular order
>
> but the point is.. spaying is a luxury I cannot afford

Because you will not get a JOB.

> it would be nice, of course I understand the long term bennys of
> des-sexing
>
> these little sanctimonious bitches that do nothing but spend money
> BUT WON'T WORK? I have no use for them
>
> they all sound like my X wife. my X

You know that I have worked since I was 15 years old an have
always, ALWAYS supported myself.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:55 AM
"2oz" > wrote
> if I was married to cybercat and the devil walked up and said... "hi my
> name is Lucifer"
> i'd say." pleased to meet ya! I'm married to your sister".

That's actually funny.

That you think you could ever get that lucky.

Here's a hint: I never have a cross word with an honest man.

2oz
December 6th 06, 02:09 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You know that I have worked since I was 15 years old an have
> always, ALWAYS supported myself.

ain't you a little mature to be holding that card?

ya dug in for a little "hard working moralite" you came out with the
OLDE MAID

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember that card game? remember that face?

job shmob...
I create jobs, I employ people like you cybercat

people like you, need people like me to put food on the table

2oz
December 6th 06, 02:11 AM
Rhonda wrote:

> You're in charge of your own feelings and actions, Barry.
>
> Rhonda

<sniif sniff>

I am? <sniff>

<flexing my foot in my shoe>

so I shouldn't listen to the mean people <sniff>

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:11 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> You know that I have worked since I was 15 years old an have
>> always, ALWAYS supported myself.
>
> ain't you a little mature to be holding that card?
>
> ya dug in for a little "hard working moralite" you came out with the
> OLDE MAID
>
> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> remember that card game? remember that face?
>
> job shmob...
> I create jobs, I employ people like you cybercat
>
> people like you, need people like me to put food on the table

You're delusional. And your usual, childish self.

FACE the consequences of YOUR actions.

I'm finished here.

2oz
December 6th 06, 02:14 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Here's a hint: I never have a cross word with an honest man.

ROFLMAO

Im getting out the way.. lightening might strike that post

besides, your comment sounds plagerized.. now where have I heard that
statement before?

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:15 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Here's a hint: I never have a cross word with an honest man.
>
> ROFLMAO
>
> Im getting out the way.. lightening might strike that post
>
> besides, your comment sounds plagerized.. now where have I heard that
> statement before?

You and I had this conversation in private. We did not have to have it in
public. That was your choice. Now you'll do your usual egg throwing. You're
a child. A buffoon.

I have nothing else to say to you. Go ahead and rage yourself silly.

2oz
December 6th 06, 02:30 AM
cybercat wrote:

> I have nothing else to say to you. Go ahead and rage yourself silly.

<RAGE RAGE RAGE>

you wish you had the power to make me rage
you haven't seen rage

but go ahead and get the last word, that's all you want.

you broke ass

ya broke ass

damn, now I have to take this $50.00 gift back to the store
damn!

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:32 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I have nothing else to say to you. Go ahead and rage yourself silly.
>
> <RAGE RAGE RAGE>
>
> you wish you had the power to make me rage
> you haven't seen rage
>
> but go ahead and get the last word, that's all you want.
>
> you broke ass
>
> ya broke ass
>
> damn, now I have to take this $50.00 gift back to the store
> damn!

hahahaha! I forgot--you have one other virtue. You are funny.

You know I am sending the cat food anyway, asshole. I love Jupiter and Lucy.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:34 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I have nothing else to say to you. Go ahead and rage yourself silly.
>
> <RAGE RAGE RAGE>
>
> you wish you had the power to make me rage
> you haven't seen rage

I'm not afraid of you, you're nothing but a weenie.

All you had to do was say, "yeah, I should have kept her in, I
could have kept her in. I'll do better in the future, and yeah, I will
find a way to get her spayed."

Learn, for a change.

2oz
December 6th 06, 02:37 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You know I am sending the cat food anyway, asshole. I love Jupiter and Lucy.

you don't have to send "Ocean Whitefish Dinners" cybercat, we are all
fed and warm, but thank you.

i need a hug

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:43 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> You know I am sending the cat food anyway, asshole. I love Jupiter and
>> Lucy.
>
> you don't have to send "Ocean Whitefish Dinners" cybercat, we are all
> fed and warm, but thank you.
>
> i need a hug

Come here, daddy. I still loves you. And you better tell us all about those
kittens. You know we had to give you **** about this. We had to.

Is that the only flavor? I can get a variety pack.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:51 AM
http://tinyurl.com/y2re75

Look good? I am getting the 10-lb.

You can go to http://petfooddirect.com/

And look at the canned cat food, pick out which 9 Lives you want. There is
also one kitten food (canned) that is on sale for $9.99 for 24-3-0z cans,
that is cheaper than Fancy Feast. I want them to have canned and dried, and
for Jupiter to eat the kitten food for the rest of her pregnancy. She needs
the nutrients and it will give her lots of good milk.

Maybe if you don't have to bother with food you can find the spaying money.

Anyway, go look, and pick out your canned food. I can do 24 cans of kitten
and 24 cans of adult. You can get better than 9 Lives if you want.

I figured your babies into my Christmas list.

2oz
December 6th 06, 03:08 AM
cybercat wrote:

> I figured your babies into my Christmas list.

well, I am certainly writing down these nursing foods you all mention.
Ill buy Jupiter something just for her needs.

These two eat side by side.. sometimes.. off the same little round
loaf...

hmmmm... what are the odds of Lucy nursing?
lol

git her girls! more boobs to have

I bet it could happen... a serrogate mother produces milk, lets down,
and the babies nurse.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 03:16 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I figured your babies into my Christmas list.
>
> well, I am certainly writing down these nursing foods you all mention.
> Ill buy Jupiter something just for her needs.

No need, it is my pleasure. If you don't want to pick the brand, I will.
This one looks good:

http://tinyurl.com/yc5yra

Notice that the first ingredients are:

Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Broth, Lamb, Chicken Liver,
Herring(source of Omega 3), Lamb, Brown Rice, Egg

Pretty good! Jup can eat it now, and the babies later. You will
want to feed this and the dry to Jupiter as long as she is nursing.

> These two eat side by side.. sometimes.. off the same little round
> loaf...

Well, I would not imagine it could hurt Lucy, just maybe make her
fat for a little while. Who knows, she might eat less since it is rich.

> hmmmm... what are the odds of Lucy nursing?
> lol
>
> git her girls! more boobs to have
>
> I bet it could happen... a serrogate mother produces milk, lets down,
> and the babies nurse.

I think all it takes is for the kittens to suckle her. That is what signals
the babies to make the milk if I recall correctly. There are actually
cases of human men lactating when suckled by babies.

Matthew
December 6th 06, 03:20 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "2oz" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>>> I have nothing else to say to you. Go ahead and rage yourself silly.
>>
>> <RAGE RAGE RAGE>
>>
>> you wish you had the power to make me rage
>> you haven't seen rage
>>

> I'm not afraid of you, you're nothing but a weenie.
>
> All you had to do was say, "yeah, I should have kept her in, I
> could have kept her in. I'll do better in the future, and yeah, I will
> find a way to get her spayed."
>
> Learn, for a change.

I can see civil works a lot better

Barry and every one else you can go here for a free sample
http://www.purina.com/petlover/index.aspx

Matthew
December 6th 06, 03:24 AM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> "Little spat?"
>>>
>>> Ugh.
>> Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly
>> think it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I
>> am old enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't
>> doing nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone
>> was doing what your are doing. I know what I would do
>>

> Oh, God, are you in trouble now Matthew. You dared to disagree with
> cybercat, now you will be damned to hell for all eternity!!
ROFLMAOPIMP

I already was ;-)

meeee
December 6th 06, 03:32 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this
>>> little spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions
>>> to myself and trying to stay out of this.
>>>

>> "Little spat?"
>>
>> Ugh.
> Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly
> think it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I
> am old enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't
> doing nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone
> was doing what your are doing. I know what I would do

Oh, God, are you in trouble now Matthew. You dared to disagree with
cybercat, now you will be damned to hell for all eternity!!

cybercat
December 6th 06, 03:34 AM
"Matthew" > wrote
> ROFLMAOPIMP
>
> I already was ;-)

This is the stupid, backyard breeder bitch who told Barry it was okay, of
course he could not keep Jupiter in, what a crazy thing for me to say, there
was no way he could keep her in. Even though she is BLACK and it was days
before Halloween, and she is unspayed, and his last cat was killed by
junkyard dogs.

Barry just loves "mee." She is a goddesss. A Queen. She tells him what he
wants to hear. "It's okay, your're just huuuuuuuman, you didn't mean it,
you're just POOOOOR, everyone knows that POOR people can't keep their
****ING door closed, that costs MONEY.

hahahah!

'Night Matthew.

meeee
December 6th 06, 03:36 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I figured your babies into my Christmas list.
>
> well, I am certainly writing down these nursing foods you all mention.
> Ill buy Jupiter something just for her needs.
>
> These two eat side by side.. sometimes.. off the same little round
> loaf...
>
> hmmmm... what are the odds of Lucy nursing?
> lol
>
> git her girls! more boobs to have
>
> I bet it could happen... a serrogate mother produces milk, lets down,
> and the babies nurse.

nah, but she'll help her look after the bitties :) babysit, that sorta
thing!

meeee
December 6th 06, 03:49 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly
>>> think it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but
>>> I am old enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't
>>> doing nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone
>>> was doing what your are doing. I know what I would do
>>>

>> Oh, God, are you in trouble now Matthew. You dared to disagree with
>> cybercat, now you will be damned to hell for all eternity!!
> ROFLMAOPIMP
>
> I already was ;-)

Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
Da da da daaaah....

Matthew
December 6th 06, 03:52 AM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Oh, God, are you in trouble now Matthew. You dared to disagree with
>>> cybercat, now you will be damned to hell for all eternity!!
>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>
>> I already was ;-)
>>

> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
> Da da da daaaah....

I may not agree with breeding in general. That is My opinion. I won't
knock the person unless they are running a mill. Than nothing in all the
world could help you.

Matthew
December 6th 06, 03:53 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote
>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>
>> I already was ;-)
>>

> This is the stupid, backyard breeder bitch who told Barry it was okay, of
> course he could not keep Jupiter in, what a crazy thing for me to say,
> there was no way he could keep her in. Even though she is BLACK and it was
> days before Halloween, and she is unspayed, and his last cat was killed by
> junkyard dogs.
>
> Barry just loves "mee." She is a goddesss. A Queen. She tells him what he
> wants to hear. "It's okay, your're just huuuuuuuman, you didn't mean it,
> you're just POOOOOR, everyone knows that POOR people can't keep their
> ****ING door closed, that costs MONEY.
>
> hahahah!
>
> 'Night Matthew.

Night Cyber I still know you love me ;-)

cybercat
December 6th 06, 05:15 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote
>>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>>
>>> I already was ;-)
>>>

>> This is the stupid, backyard breeder bitch who told Barry it was okay, of
>> course he could not keep Jupiter in, what a crazy thing for me to say,
>> there was no way he could keep her in. Even though she is BLACK and it
>> was days before Halloween, and she is unspayed, and his last cat was
>> killed by junkyard dogs.
>>
>> Barry just loves "mee." She is a goddesss. A Queen. She tells him what he
>> wants to hear. "It's okay, your're just huuuuuuuman, you didn't mean it,
>> you're just POOOOOR, everyone knows that POOR people can't keep their
>> ****ING door closed, that costs MONEY.
>>
>> hahahah!
>>
>> 'Night Matthew.
>>

> Night Cyber I still know you love me ;-)

Yes, Matthew, I do. :)

-L.
December 6th 06, 07:06 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "2oz" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> >> you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
> >> it's not fair
> >>
> >> right here before Christmas
> >

> > I haven't said a word Barry
>
> Like a true anecdolt.

No, like a true hypocrite.

-L.

-L.
December 6th 06, 07:11 AM
2oz wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
> > And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
> > what happened.
>
> well she got out, and she got pregnant
> she bolted past me several times..
> rather than chase her down.. into the hedge of poison sumac, I
> thought..
> well.. she may not be in heat ( i didn't know).. and I thought.. she'll
> be back when she's hungry (and she was)...
>
> it just happened.

No, it didn't "just happen". You LET it happen.

> Im not ashamed of where my money goes, I know where my money goes.
>
> If I had 125.00 tonight... it would be split...
> some for my gas tank, some for my insurance
>
> that would suck that much up
> if I had 125.00 behind that.. It would go for
> cell phone, isp, cat food... no particular order
>
> but the point is.. spaying is a luxury I cannot afford

Then don't have a cat - let alone 2.

> it would be nice, of course I understand the long term bennys of
> des-sexing
>
> these little sanctimonious bitches that do nothing but spend money
> BUT WON'T WORK? I have no use for them

I worked for 19 years - every day I wasn't sick. You should try it
sometime.

> they all sound like my X wife. my X
>
> im laying under the truck IN THE SNOW AND ICE repairing my truck
> transmission
> I had been at it for hours
>
> the most the bitch in the house could do was stick her warm head out
> and holler
> "how much longer! we wanna goto the mall!"
>
> im thinking.. "bring me a ****ing cup of hot coffee, maybe I will get
> done faster"
> "call me in for some dinner or a ****ing bologna sandwich"
>
> ANYTHING
>
> the same bitch wouldn't bring me a glass of lemonade after cutting 2
> acres of thorny grass with a push mower...
>
> it's take take take

That's your refrain, isn't it?

> exact exact exact
>
> get what you can get from the old muther****er
> he's just a ****ing flunky
>
> however ol friend.. I don't buy into that sort of treatment
>
> I'd rather be in the woods than in the same house with a nagging fault
> finding woman
> i'd rather live on the roof than under the roof with a contentious
> woman
>
> she is loud! her feet don't stay at home! (up in my business on the
> interenet)
>
> if I was married to cybercat and the devil walked up and said... "hi my
> name is Lucifer"
> i'd say." pleased to meet ya! I'm married to your sister".

You'd be lucky to find *anyone* who would have you, let alone someone
as smart and honest as cybercat.

-L.

Rhonda
December 6th 06, 07:16 AM
cybercat wrote:

> There are actually
> cases of human men lactating when suckled by babies.

OMG, TMI! :)

Rhonda

meeee
December 6th 06, 07:21 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
. ..

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>>
>>> I already was ;-)
>>>

>> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
>> Da da da daaaah....
>

> I may not agree with breeding in general. That is My opinion. I won't
> knock the person unless they are running a mill. Than nothing in all the
> world could help you.

Fair enough. And I agree on the mills. I know cybercat likes to lump me in
the 'backyard breeder' category, but she is wrong. I could go into detail
about what I do, but I doubt anyone here would be interested. All they see
is the thousands of kittens they must put down, and place the blame at my
feet, regardless of differences in country/practises.

Wendy
December 6th 06, 03:36 PM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Oh, God, are you in trouble now Matthew. You dared to disagree with
>>> cybercat, now you will be damned to hell for all eternity!!
>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>
>> I already was ;-)
>>

> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
> Da da da daaaah....

Are you testing for FCoV?

cybercat
December 6th 06, 05:22 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> There are actually
>> cases of human men lactating when suckled by babies.
>

> OMG, TMI! :)
>
> Rhonda

:) What is TMI?

CatNipped
December 6th 06, 05:33 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>>> There are actually
>>> cases of human men lactating when suckled by babies.
>>

>> OMG, TMI! :)
>>
>> Rhonda
>
> :) What is TMI?

Too much information.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Matthew
December 6th 06, 05:41 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>> >
>> > "2oz" > wrote in message
>> > ups.com...

>> > I haven't said a word Barry
>>
>> Like a true anecdolt.
>
> No, like a true hypocrite.
>
> -L.

You are not worth arguing with

Matthew
December 6th 06, 05:45 PM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
>>> Da da da daaaah....
>>

>> I may not agree with breeding in general. That is My opinion. I
>> won't knock the person unless they are running a mill. Than nothing in
>> all the world could help you.
>>

> Fair enough. And I agree on the mills. I know cybercat likes to lump me in
> the 'backyard breeder' category, but she is wrong. I could go into detail
> about what I do, but I doubt anyone here would be interested. All they see
> is the thousands of kittens they must put down, and place the blame at my
> feet, regardless of differences in country/practises.

You might have take taken that wrong. I understand breeding and the use of
it in the world today. It is the "normal" cat breeding I don't agree with.
As for the more exotic breeding IMO needs to be more regulated I opened a
cat book the other day and counted over 200 breeders for one type of furball
in a general area.

Rhonda
December 6th 06, 06:37 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .

>>>OMG, TMI! :)
>>>
>>>Rhonda
>>
>>:) What is TMI?
>
> Too much information.

Yep, that's it!

Rhonda

CatNipped
December 6th 06, 06:52 PM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
>> what happened.
>
> well she got out, and she got pregnant
> she bolted past me several times..
> rather than chase her down.. into the hedge of poison sumac, I
> thought..
> well.. she may not be in heat ( i didn't know).. and I thought.. she'll
> be back when she's hungry (and she was)...
>
> it just happened.
>
> Im not ashamed of where my money goes, I know where my money goes.
>
> If I had 125.00 tonight... it would be split...
> some for my gas tank, some for my insurance

If you take the bus you can put the money you would have spent in gas in a
jar marked "Vet Expenses"

> that would suck that much up
> if I had 125.00 behind that.. It would go for
> cell phone, isp, cat food... no particular order

If you use your land line phone instead of a cell you can put the money you
would have spent on paying the cell phone in a jar marked "Vet Expenses".

> but the point is.. spaying is a luxury I cannot afford

Spaying is a necessity that your cats can not afford *NOT* to have. A queen
who has litter after litter will soon wear out her body (not to mention her
spirit) and the once playful affectionate kitten will become a drawn-out,
listless shell of what she once was.

The point is, Barry, that the *THINGS* in your life have no feelings, know
no suffering, and although they may be convenient and give momentary
pleasure, they can give you no true joy in your life.

The tiny lives that depend on you for their very existence can give you
immeasureable love. God put His creatures into our care, and when we
neglect or abuse them we risk of His sorrow and disappointment.

Also, when you make even a small sacrifice for the sake of a loved one, that
alone will give you a glowing feeling inside that transcends any pleasure
you may get from material things. As I said in another post, eat Raman
noodles for a week instead of meat at every meal... walk to the bus stop
instead of driving to your destination...forego smoking for a few days
(which will benefit your lungs as well as your cats). There are many, many
ways you can squeeze out the cost of a spay or neuter and, having done so,
you never have to worry again about her darting out and being hurt or
getting pregnant again.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> it would be nice, of course I understand the long term bennys of
> des-sexing
>
> these little sanctimonious bitches that do nothing but spend money
> BUT WON'T WORK? I have no use for them
>
> they all sound like my X wife. my X
>
> im laying under the truck IN THE SNOW AND ICE repairing my truck
> transmission
> I had been at it for hours
>
> the most the bitch in the house could do was stick her warm head out
> and holler
> "how much longer! we wanna goto the mall!"
>
> im thinking.. "bring me a ****ing cup of hot coffee, maybe I will get
> done faster"
> "call me in for some dinner or a ****ing bologna sandwich"
>
> ANYTHING
>
> the same bitch wouldn't bring me a glass of lemonade after cutting 2
> acres of thorny grass with a push mower...
>
> it's take take take
>
> exact exact exact
>
> get what you can get from the old muther****er
> he's just a ****ing flunky
>
> however ol friend.. I don't buy into that sort of treatment
>
> I'd rather be in the woods than in the same house with a nagging fault
> finding woman
> i'd rather live on the roof than under the roof with a contentious
> woman
>
> she is loud! her feet don't stay at home! (up in my business on the
> interenet)
>
> if I was married to cybercat and the devil walked up and said... "hi my
> name is Lucifer"
> i'd say." pleased to meet ya! I'm married to your sister".

cybercat
December 6th 06, 06:55 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>>:) What is TMI?
>>
>> Too much information.
>
> Yep, that's it!
>
> Rhonda

hahaha! But it is true! Men have lactated and fed children in times of need.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 07:00 PM
"Matthew" > wrote
> You might have take taken that wrong. I understand breeding and the use
> of it in the world today. It is the "normal" cat breeding I don't agree
> with. As for the more exotic breeding IMO needs to be more regulated I
> opened a cat book the other day and counted over 200 breeders for one type
> of furball in a general area.

Australia is as overrun with unwanted animals as any other country.

"Mee" is an imbecile. A selfish imbecile.

Matthew
December 6th 06, 07:10 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Matthew" > wrote
>> You might have take taken that wrong. I understand breeding and the use
>> of it in the world today. It is the "normal" cat breeding I don't agree
>> with. As for the more exotic breeding IMO needs to be more regulated I
>> opened a cat book the other day and counted over 200 breeders for one
>> type of furball in a general area.
>
> Australia is as overrun with unwanted animals as any other country.
>
> "Mee" is an imbecile. A selfish imbecile.

Cyber I am not promoting or knocking that industry. I understand it but
what I am saying does not mean that I am going out to get an furball from a
breeder. Everyone of my cats have been a real rescue everyone knows their
stories

No matter what there is going to be someone that wants something different
and there is going to be someone to provide it. No matter what
anyone's says here. I don't finder breeders evil but in the same sense I
may not believe in it but I am not going to knock someone for it unless it
is a mill.
I have been in the shelters and done my and keep doing my part to do
what I can. I have seen all of it, cried myself to sleep may of a night.
I am no way in any way defending breeders so no one think that. What a
minute strike that I speak my mind if someone does not like it that can kiss
my retired [email protected]@

cybercat
December 6th 06, 07:32 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> No matter what there is going to be someone that wants something different
> and there is going to be someone to provide it. No matter what
> anyone's says here. I don't finder breeders evil but in the same sense I
> may not believe in it but I am not going to knock someone for it unless it
> is a mill.
> I have been in the shelters and done my and keep doing my part to do
> what I can. I have seen all of it, cried myself to sleep may of a night.
> I am no way in any way defending breeders so no one think that. What
> a minute strike that I speak my mind if someone does not like it that can
> kiss my retired [email protected]@

You go, baby. :D

I don't think breeders are necessarily evil. I had no problem with "mee"
until
she backed Barry up when he said he could not manage to keep Jupiter
inside the house.

It was not beyond his capabilities to do so. He is a bright and resourceful
young man. Making excuses merely endangered Jupiter by making Barry
feel it was just fine to let her out. It was not fine. Happily, she is
pregnant
rather than dead, but that is the only good thing I can say about the
outcome.
My point of view? I know and love this cat. I care about this cat and want
her to have a nice life and be safe. For "mee" to jump in and back Barry up
in his lackadaisical attitude about keeping her in, amounted to her
endangering
an animal I love.

Her point of view? To jack Barry off, stroke that big old ego. I was
thinking
about Jupiter. I love Jupiter. I cannot stand the thought of anyone,
including
Barry, endangering her. It's simple.

And anyone who does not like that can kiss my working stiff [email protected]@.

:D

Matthew
December 6th 06, 07:41 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote
>>
>> No matter what there is going to be someone that wants something
>> different and there is going to be someone to provide it. No
>> matter what anyone's says here. I don't finder breeders evil but in the
>> same sense I may not believe in it but I am not going to knock someone
>> for it unless it is a mill.
>> I have been in the shelters and done my and keep doing my part to do
>> what I can. I have seen all of it, cried myself to sleep may of a night.
>> I am no way in any way defending breeders so no one think that. What
>> a minute strike that I speak my mind if someone does not like it that can
>> kiss my retired [email protected]@
>
> You go, baby. :D
>
> I don't think breeders are necessarily evil. I had no problem with "mee"
> until
> she backed Barry up when he said he could not manage to keep Jupiter
> inside the house.
>
> It was not beyond his capabilities to do so. He is a bright and
> resourceful
> young man. Making excuses merely endangered Jupiter by making Barry
> feel it was just fine to let her out. It was not fine. Happily, she is
> pregnant
> rather than dead, but that is the only good thing I can say about the
> outcome.
> My point of view? I know and love this cat. I care about this cat and want
> her to have a nice life and be safe. For "mee" to jump in and back Barry
> up
> in his lackadaisical attitude about keeping her in, amounted to her
> endangering
> an animal I love.
>
> Her point of view? To jack Barry off, stroke that big old ego. I was
> thinking
> about Jupiter. I love Jupiter. I cannot stand the thought of anyone,
> including
> Barry, endangering her. It's simple.
>
> And anyone who does not like that can kiss my working stiff [email protected]@.
>
> :D

Now I can understand what you where getting at everything else just looked
like a big rant and spat

Personally me and Barry talk off post just you like you to have done in
the past
Cyber I am going to email you off post so if you see a weird email later on
from a hotmail account that is me

cybercat
December 6th 06, 07:52 PM
"Matthew" > wrote
> Now I can understand what you where getting at everything else just
> looked like a big rant and spat
>
> Personally me and Barry talk off post just you like you to have done in
> the past
> Cyber I am going to email you off post so if you see a weird email later
> on from a hotmail account that is me

Okay. I wonder what the h is wrong with my word wrap?

Charlie Wilkes
December 6th 06, 09:57 PM
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:55:03 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Rhonda" > wrote in message
>> CatNipped wrote:
>>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Too much information.
>>
>> Yep, that's it!
>>
>> Rhonda
>>

>hahaha! But it is true! Men have lactated and fed children in times of need.

That could make for an interesting web site. Maybe Barry should put
himself on a high-protein diet while the kittens are gestating.

Charlie

cybercat
December 6th 06, 10:39 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>hahaha! But it is true! Men have lactated and fed children in times of
>>need.
>>
> That could make for an interesting web site. Maybe Barry should put
> himself on a high-protein diet while the kittens are gestating.

hahahaha! Barry looks like a big beautiful cat, you know. He would
make a fine papa cat.

Glad you're feeling better, Charlie. If I read your post right, your
appendicitis did not hurt that bad? You must have some pain
threshold!

meeee
December 6th 06, 11:13 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> I may not agree with breeding in general. That is My opinion. I
>>> won't knock the person unless they are running a mill. Than nothing in
>>> all the world could help you.
>>>

>> Fair enough. And I agree on the mills. I know cybercat likes to lump me
>> in the 'backyard breeder' category, but she is wrong. I could go into
>> detail about what I do, but I doubt anyone here would be interested. All
>> they see is the thousands of kittens they must put down, and place the
>> blame at my feet, regardless of differences in country/practises.
>

> You might have take taken that wrong. I understand breeding and the use
> of it in the world today. It is the "normal" cat breeding I don't agree
> with. As for the more exotic breeding IMO needs to be more regulated I
> opened a cat book the other day and counted over 200 breeders for one type
> of furball in a general area.

Thanks Matthew. I guess I'm a little sensitive with all the aggression here
atm. I agree on the regulation; that is far too many breeders in one spot!!
Over here it's a bit more regulated I think, there are no other breeders
within and hours drive of my town, so I'm the only one. I also had to be
vouched for by a member of my association before I was allowed to register,
they even rang up my reference and questioned her about my setup, ethics
etc. There is a lot of improvement still needed in regulating the number of
cats each breeder is allowed; I know of many breeders who breed more cats
than they can find homes for.

meeee
December 6th 06, 11:17 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Matthew" > wrote
>> You might have take taken that wrong. I understand breeding and the use
>> of it in the world today. It is the "normal" cat breeding I don't agree
>> with. As for the more exotic breeding IMO needs to be more regulated I
>> opened a cat book the other day and counted over 200 breeders for one
>> type of furball in a general area.
>
> Australia is as overrun with unwanted animals as any other country.
>
> "Mee" is an imbecile. A selfish imbecile.
There are very few exotic breeds showing up in shelters here. A quick google
would show you that. The only breed mixes and breeds that show up are either
the product of backyard cross breeders or pet shops. We get kicked out if we
sell to pet shops or backyard breeders. Most of us also have recue cats,
volunteer and donate to shelters. But I suppose you don't care, we are
convenient people to blame, and you prefer to condemn without thinking.

meeee
December 6th 06, 11:18 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>>
>>> I already was ;-)
>>>

>> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
>> Da da da daaaah....
>>

> Are you testing for FCoV?

Yes. They get a health check including that before they go.

Cheryl
December 6th 06, 11:58 PM
On Wed 06 Dec 2006 12:52:51p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> The point is, Barry, that the *THINGS* in your life have no
> feelings, know no suffering, and although they may be convenient
> and give momentary pleasure, they can give you no true joy in
> your life.
>
> The tiny lives that depend on you for their very existence can
> give you immeasureable love. God put His creatures into our
> care, and when we neglect or abuse them we risk of His sorrow
> and disappointment.

Amen Sista! Your entire post was so excellent that I had tears in
my eyes, but these two paragraphs are the most meaningful. "They
depend on us". Such a simple, yet so powerful a concept.

Your suggestions about giving up just small things to save up for
care for these wonderful creatures were good ones.

--
Cheryl

Wendy
December 7th 06, 05:04 AM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Wendy" > wrote in message
>>
>> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> Lol Hey!! Me too!! Because I (gasp) Breed [email protected]!
>>> Da da da daaaah....
>>>

>> Are you testing for FCoV?
>>

> Yes. They get a health check including that before they go.

So you have a corona negative cattery?

2fingah
December 8th 06, 03:48 AM
Wendy wrote: