PDA

View Full Version : discussion is closed

2oz
December 5th 06, 11:59 PM
ill never tell how the delivery went IF I choose not to abort the
kittens
some of you got so much to say, well **** ya.. i wont tell nothing else
then you can sleep on your nose.. keep them hair don'ts in tact
KNOWING YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD MORAL THING BY BEING ASSHOLES

ASSHOLES PRICKS AND COCKS ESPECIALLY LYN AND CYBERAT

cybercat
December 6th 06, 12:43 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ill never tell how the delivery went IF I choose not to abort the
> kittens
> some of you got so much to say, well **** ya.. i wont tell nothing else
> then you can sleep on your nose.. keep them hair don'ts in tact
> KNOWING YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD MORAL THING BY BEING ASSHOLES
>
> ASSHOLES PRICKS AND COCKS ESPECIALLY LYN AND CYBERAT

Right. Like you close the goddamned discussion, Barry Big Balls. Pfft.

She needs to eat better cat food, so I will be sending some on. Nutro makes
a dry food for pregnant and lactating mothers AND kittens. You will have ten
pounds, plus 24 cans of wet food for kittens and a 24-pack for Lucy, the 9
lives she likes. I think you told me she likes liver and bacon?

All you had to do was simply admit you made a mistake instead of doing
your usual fingerpointing and song and dance. It is sickening. Just
sickening.
And very upsetting because I know you will never change. You will continue
hurting wherever you go. I was the one who said, "get girlycats." Remember?
It's partly my fault. Who knows how many kittens Ruprecht made before he
was killed by those dogs.

I know you will NEVER have Jupiter spayed, and you will NEVER keep her
in and safe because it is just too much trouble. Lucy is safe for now
because
she doesn't want to be out. Since somebody broke her leg, she knows it is
not safe out. But they are both only safe until they are really
inconvenient, then
they are on their own. You know it and I know it.

The last thing I will say to you is that God did not make you the man you
are
so proud to be at this moment. YOU made you that man. It is up to you to
get back to the good person you are meant to be. But of course, it takes
effort. That probably rules it out for you right there.

2oz
December 6th 06, 01:06 AM
cybercat wrote:
<snip bullcrap>

we don't want your charity
clear your conscience somewheres else

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:10 AM
"2oz" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> <snip bullcrap>
>
> we don't want your charity
> clear your conscience somewheres else

Okay. I have not placed the order yet. Whatever you want.

-L.
December 6th 06, 06:22 AM
2oz wrote:
> ill never tell how the delivery went IF I choose not to abort the
> kittens
> some of you got so much to say, well **** ya.. i wont tell nothing else

Good. I don't want to hear your sob story about how it "just happened"
and how you don't have any ****ing money to care for your cats
properly.

And by the way - bbort yourself while you're at it.

> then you can sleep on your nose.. keep them hair don'ts in tact
> KNOWING YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD MORAL THING BY BEING ASSHOLES
>
> ASSHOLES PRICKS AND COCKS ESPECIALLY LYN AND CYBERAT

The only ASSHOLE here is the one who purposely takes kittens and cats
and then neglects them - lets them out to be torn up by dogs and then
gets more and lets them out to get knocked up - and then doesn't do the
right thing and get the pg queen spayed. Yes, we all know who the
asshole is, Barry Parrish.

-L.

2oz
December 7th 06, 02:25 AM
-L. wrote:

> The only ASSHOLE here is the one who purposely takes kittens and cats
> and then neglects them - lets them out to be torn up by dogs and then
> gets more and lets them out to get knocked up - and then doesn't do the
> right thing and get the pg queen spayed. Yes, we all know who the
> asshole is, Barry Parrish.
>
> -L.

would somebody please fight with this windbag so she can get her quota
in
please

she'd argue with a ****ing chicken if it would talk back

-L.
December 7th 06, 05:56 AM
2oz wrote:

> would somebody please fight with this windbag so she can get her quota
> in
> please
>
> she'd argue with a ****ing chicken if it would talk back

You just don't like facing the truth. Hell, you've probably never in
your life had anyone hold you accountable.

You're no better than a beggar on the street, and less intelligent than
the average one.

-L.

2oz
December 8th 06, 02:16 AM
-L. wrote:
> 2oz wrote:
> >
> > would somebody please fight with this windbag so she can get her quota
> > in
> > please
> >
> > she'd argue with a ****ing chicken if it would talk back
>
> You just don't like facing the truth. Hell, you've probably never in
> your life had anyone hold you accountable.
>
> You're no better than a beggar on the street, and less intelligent than
> the average one.
>
> -L.

and you my dear are only one paycheck away from poverty

LEARN THE GOLDEN RULE FUZZY

love thy neighbor as thyself

oh im sorry, you can't possibly love your neighbor cause your too busy
loathing thyself

sigh..

wonder if you know who you are, or even care who you are.

who neglected you

well.. it doesn't matter why you are the way you are

i mean.. who cares WHERE you are..

the thing is.. you have to find north.

you can never get straightened out till you figure out which way north
is

point is...

truth is.. you're an easy case, very easy

I need to hold your head over in the sink and wash your mouth out with
soap