PDA

View Full Version : My cats

Lynne
December 6th 06, 01:31 AM
I'm in Denver this week and my mother is staying with my children and
my animals. She sent me an email this morning and told me that Rudy
opened the door to her bedroom in the wee hours last night and that he
and Levi went in and started playing on her. Heheh. No sympathy here.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:33 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm in Denver this week and my mother is staying with my children and
> my animals. She sent me an email this morning and told me that Rudy
> opened the door to her bedroom in the wee hours last night and that he
> and Levi went in and started playing on her. Heheh. No sympathy here.

Have you told her to guard her lips? :D

Lynne
December 6th 06, 01:35 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Have you told her to guard her lips? :D

I just talked with my daughter and she told me her lips are purple from
Levi.

Again, no sympathy. Hehe. Just made me miss all my babies.

cybercat
December 6th 06, 01:43 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Have you told her to guard her lips? :D
>
> I just talked with my daughter and she told me her lips are purple from
> Levi.
>
> Again, no sympathy. Hehe. Just made me miss all my babies.

Your daughter is a total doll! I saved that picture of her and Levi in my
Cutest Cats Ever file.

Lynne
December 6th 06, 02:12 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Your daughter is a total doll! I saved that picture of her and Levi in my
> Cutest Cats Ever file.

Aw, thanks! I like her. :)

I have the pic of Levi yawning as my desktop photo and have gotten some
pretty funny reactions to it this week.

Man, I really hate being away from my babies (the furry ones, heh).

cybercat
December 6th 06, 02:17 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> Your daughter is a total doll! I saved that picture of her and Levi in my
>> Cutest Cats Ever file.
>
> Aw, thanks! I like her. :)
>
> I have the pic of Levi yawning as my desktop photo and have gotten some
> pretty funny reactions to it this week.
>
> Man, I really hate being away from my babies (the furry ones, heh).

I know how that feels. :) I am deep into my nesting phase. I hate leaving
home overnight these days.

Tiger Girl
December 7th 06, 03:57 AM
What's up with your cat & lips? I'm dying of curiosity!