PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Snow Bengal/ Manx, extra toed Kittens for sale (150.00 & shipping)

Enigma
December 6th 06, 10:34 AM
Exotic Snow Bengal/ Manx, extra toed Kittens for sale (150.00 &
shipping)
Exotic 5 & 6 toed Snow Bengal's, Polydactels
Seal point lynx snow Bengal's for sale, 4 months old.

View Here
http://pets.webshots.com/album/556063924XCNVzZ

I have two of my babies I have to part with. I love the look and
Personality of Bengal's and I love the personality of Manx & pixie
bobs.
And I was going to try to breed my half Bengal/ Manx with one of my six

Toed cats to try to get the perfect combo. And I was so surprised when

I found a half Snow Bengal, half Manx, 6 toed for sale, of course I
Bought her, and she is a delight. I was very surprised though that
Someone else had put a great deal of time to breed the qualities that I

Was looking for, and that she was a snow too. Anyway I Still am trying

For a gold Bengal too before I get her fixed. Well back to the too
Kittens for sale, they are beautiful snow white Bengal's with extra
Toes. The father is a beautiful half Bengal/ Manx that is register able

With desert lynx. And the mother of course, since they were trying to
Breed the extra toes/ Bengal/ Manx together. She is not registered.
Both kittens look just like a Snow Bengal, tail and all but with the
Extra toes. (Polydactyls). Since they were Snows I did some research
And I found that many cateries that breed Bengal's have also begun a
Line of Snows. But they get there body color in the first year. Do
Your own research. Look up Snow Bengal's for your self, and if you
want
To look up the extra toes their called Polydactyl Cats. We kept these
Longer than we should of for pictures and to see how there body color
Would develop, and they are so different in there personality. I know
Cattery breeders probably really hate me selling my Polydactyl Bengal's

So cheap, but my kittens are not just Bengal's, and that makes them non

- register able. So I'll give you a link to view some of them
Playing.
I'm not sure how cat breeders handle traveling, if it's in America,
In Oregon and you pay travel expenses we will be willing to drive, if
it's before Christmas. Call 1-541-1939 ask for Lois. Or email me
Enigma at

December 6th 06, 04:28 PM
I hate breeders and I wish you wouldn't post here. In your case, this
is even stupider as Bengal/Manx polydactyl mixes aren't a breed =
you're just trying to sell moggie kittens in a world where thousands
die every year for lack of a home. Good going.

Just STOP it - right now.

Phil P.
December 6th 06, 04:47 PM

--
Don't breed or buy while shelter cats die.
www.maxshouse.com

cybercat
December 6th 06, 05:23 PM
"Enigma" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Exotic Snow Bengal/ Manx, extra toed Kittens for sale (150.00 &
> shipping)

Ass.

December 6th 06, 10:02 PM
Enigma wrote:

> I have two of my babies I have to part with.

Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
experiments.

You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
*health issues*. You make me want to throw up.

Sherry

-L.
December 6th 06, 11:00 PM
wrote:
> Enigma wrote:
> >
> > I have two of my babies I have to part with.
>
> Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
> worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
> breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
> breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
> kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
> trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
> don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
> don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
> experiments.
>
> You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
> *health issues*. You make me want to throw up.
>
> Sherry

Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
they're all assholes.

-L.

Stick Waver
December 6th 06, 11:42 PM
-L. wrote:

> wrote:
>
>>Enigma wrote:
>>
>>>I have two of my babies I have to part with.
>>
>>Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
>>worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
>>breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
>>breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
>>kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
>>trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
>>don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
>>don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
>>experiments.
>>
>>You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
>>*health issues*. You make me want to throw up.
>>
>>Sherry
>

> Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> they're all assholes.
>
> -L.

And so are their customers.

December 6th 06, 11:48 PM
-L. wrote:
> wrote:
> > Enigma wrote:
> > >
> > > I have two of my babies I have to part with.
> >
> > Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
> > worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
> > breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
> > breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
> > kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
> > trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
> > don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
> > don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
> > experiments.
> >
> > You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
> > *health issues*. You make me want to throw up.
> >
> > Sherry
>
> Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> they're all assholes.
>
> -L.

Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
needs to be checked out.

Sherry

Enigma
December 12th 06, 04:42 PM
wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > wrote:

> > > Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
> > > worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
> > > breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
> > > breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
> > > kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
> > > trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
> > > don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
> > > don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
> > > experiments.
> > >
> > > You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
> > > *health issues*. You make me want to throw up.
> > >
> > > Sherry
> >
> > Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> > not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> > they're all assholes.
> >
> > -L.
>
> Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
> there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
> problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
> needs to be checked out.
>
> Sherry

Enigma
December 12th 06, 04:49 PM
Enigma wrote:
> wrote:
> > -L. wrote:

> > > Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> > > not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> > > they're all assholes.
> > >
> > > -L.
> >
> > Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
> > there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
> > problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
> > needs to be checked out.
> >
> > Sherry

Enigma
December 12th 06, 04:52 PM
Enigma wrote:
> wrote:
> > -L. wrote:

> > > Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> > > not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> > > they're all assholes.
> > >
> > > -L.
> >
> > Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
> > there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
> > problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
> > needs to be checked out.
> >
> > Sherry

Enigma
December 12th 06, 05:46 PM
Enigma wrote:
> wrote:
> > -L. wrote:

> > > Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
> > > not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
> > > they're all assholes.
> > >
> > > -L.
> >
> > Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
> > there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
> > problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
> > needs to be checked out.
> >
> > Sherry

Boy for cat lovers most of you are sure a hateful group, Let me address
some of the more serious questions.

Extra toes are not a deformity anymore; Science has found out
it's actually a dominant trait, that's why we are seeing it more
and more. It has never caused different or other deformities as you
call it. It also is a dominant trait in humans but because people
worried about what others thought, the doctors recommended for them to
be removed shortly after birth so they wouldn't be out of place, it
was thought to be an embarrassment in the past days. There is a cat
that is accepted for show with extra toes, it's the Pixie Bob which
also is a type of Manx. So my guess is that the polydactyl and short
tail is from that type of cat. But I have no proof, because these cats
are not papered.
And you guys are right I'm not a breeder, so I don't have a waiting
list. I live in a small town surrounded by ranchers, and we must
travel 200 miles to get any major stuff, and sadly there are many feral
cats in this town. Also, in the trailer park next door. Every year
come spring, I end up rescuing from 1 to 3 kittens when the mowers
start there mowing. This of course Frightens the feral mother cats and
they lose some of there young trying move them (some get lost).
This lady (Lois) I know has paid and got many peoples cats
fixed, that couldn't afford it, about 3 a year. She is retired and
on a fixed income, she is my friend and I had hoped to use any money
collected to pay on her vet bills.She will never accept any money from
anyone.. She also drives them to a vet over 200 miles away and back.
Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
Christmas present and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..
For me, I'm disabled so I spend all my time at home with them,
and My chows.
I got lucky to have gotten these two, These two allready had the
hybred Manx and Pixie Bob crossed with Bengal. My three favorite type
of cats all in one.
They have had all there shots; with a record of the people they
came from and there parents.
As for health problems I know nothing about the things you've
mentioned, due to the fact that I have had cats all my life and I have
never seen any health problems except for in a cat I rescued that had
spinal Bifida, this cat would have been killed because this problem, is
a deformity, that takes a great deal of extra care. But as long as
she's happy to live with her conditions I love her enough to deal
with it.
And yes Bengals have a different personality. Mine I love dearly.
The biggest difference that I noticed is; from the day we brought them
home, they are total trusting to our Chow dogs? But Naula still
doesn't trust any other cats except Zorro, she runs to him every day
as if to greet him, shares affection, and then settles in close to
where he is. It's like she has picked him and only him as her mate?
They don't like to be held and snuggled a lot, but they do come over
too me for a quick pet as to say hi , but every night she crawls upon
my side facing the door and then sleeps, as if she's guarding me when
I'm asleep. Zorro has some affectionate times, being the charmer that
he is, every night before bedtime he runs in and insists on saying hi
by making sure that I get hugs and him too for about 15 minutes, then
he's done with me, next my Chow chow that sleeps on the end of my
bed, Zorro massages him up and down his back. Then sleeps there. They
have never shown any fear to our dogs, they even trusted there babies
by them.????
Oh someone said our Address and links are bogus, I checked and
the number I forgot to give the prefix, .
If you have anything else you want express please do it here, or
email me direct. And I will give you the phone #. .but please don't
call the phone number with rude comments the phone is my message phone
wich is Lois's phone
What's a troll anyway?
and a kitten mill?
Enigma, at

cybercat
December 12th 06, 06:58 PM
"Enigma" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Boy for cat lovers most of you are sure a hateful group, Let me address
> some of the more serious questions.

Right. There is no good reason for you to breed these cats, asswipe.

-L.
December 13th 06, 11:34 AM

Oh God where should I start...

That's complete and utter bull****. Cats don't naturally have 6 toes.

>It has never caused different or other deformities as you
> call it. It also is a dominant trait in humans but because people
> worried about what others thought, the doctors recommended for them to
> be removed shortly after birth so they wouldn't be out of place, it
> was thought to be an embarrassment in the past days.

This is bull**** as well. If polydactyly was dominant in humans we
would all have 6 fingers. Polydactyly is a mutation in humans (and
cats). It is most notably seen in subsequent generations of humans
where atomic bombs have been detonated.

>There is a cat
> that is accepted for show with extra toes, it's the Pixie Bob which
> also is a type of Manx.

Not by any reputable cat association.

>So my guess is that the polydactyl and short
> tail is from that type of cat. But I have no proof, because these cats
> are not papered.

Manx cats have a defomity of the spinal column. Many manx cats have
continuous problems with defecation - constipation and low tonation of
the muscles in the perianal region.

> And you guys are right I'm not a breeder, so I don't have a waiting
> list.

So you shouldn't be breeding cats. Period. Of any kind.

>I live in a small town surrounded by ranchers, and we must
> travel 200 miles to get any major stuff, and sadly there are many feral
> cats in this town. Also, in the trailer park next door. Every year
> come spring, I end up rescuing from 1 to 3 kittens when the mowers
> start there mowing. This of course Frightens the feral mother cats and
> they lose some of there young trying move them (some get lost).
> This lady (Lois) I know has paid and got many peoples cats
> fixed, that couldn't afford it, about 3 a year. She is retired and
> on a fixed income, she is my friend and I had hoped to use any money
> collected to pay on her vet bills.She will never accept any money from
> anyone.. She also drives them to a vet over 200 miles away and back.
> Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
> Christmas present

Animals should never be given as a gift. What happens to that cute
little Christmas kitten is that, come Summer, it isn't so cute and
cuddly any more, goes into heat and/or starts to spray, gets dumped
outdoors to breed and start the ugly cycle again, get eaten by coyotes,
hit by a car, and/or gets dumped at the local shelter.

>and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
> all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
> in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..

If you want to help her give her cash anonymously.

> For me, I'm disabled so I spend all my time at home with them,
> and My chows.
> I got lucky to have gotten these two, These two allready had the
> hybred Manx and Pixie Bob crossed with Bengal.

In other words, they're moggies (mixed breeds) - just like all other
cats at the shelters in every city in every state in the US. There is
nothing "special" about the cats you have.

> My three favorite type
> of cats all in one.

Let me guess - because of the way they look!

> They have had all there shots; with a record of the people they
> came from and there parents.

Whooppeee dooo! I can give you a paper that says they are nothing but
run-of-the mill cats bread by idiots who don't know any
better...Please, please get your cats and kittens spayed and neutered
immediately.

> As for health problems I know nothing about the things you've
> mentioned,

Does that not surprise me...?

>due to the fact that I have had cats all my life and I have
> never seen any health problems

/me whacks head against desk.

>except for in a cat I rescued that had
> spinal Bifida, this cat would have been killed because this problem, is
> a deformity, that takes a great deal of extra care. But as long as
> she's happy to live with her conditions I love her enough to deal
> with it.

Let me guess. This kitten was a product of breeding a manx...?

> And yes Bengals have a different personality. Mine I love dearly.
> The biggest difference that I noticed is; from the day we brought them
> home, they are total trusting to our Chow dogs? But Naula still
> doesn't trust any other cats except Zorro, she runs to him every day
> as if to greet him, shares affection, and then settles in close to
> where he is. It's like she has picked him and only him as her mate?
> They don't like to be held and snuggled a lot, but they do come over
> too me for a quick pet as to say hi , but every night she crawls upon
> my side facing the door and then sleeps, as if she's guarding me when
> I'm asleep. Zorro has some affectionate times, being the charmer that
> he is, every night before bedtime he runs in and insists on saying hi
> by making sure that I get hugs and him too for about 15 minutes, then
> he's done with me, next my Chow chow that sleeps on the end of my
> bed, Zorro massages him up and down his back. Then sleeps there. They
> have never shown any fear to our dogs, they even trusted there babies
> by them.????

Look - I am sure you are a very nice lady. But breeding cats is
something that should only be done with the true interest of the breed
in mind, by people who have an in-depth knowledge of the genetics of
the breed, breed-associated illnesses and genetic problems, and who
have a lot of experience in dealing with the breed and cats in general.

> Oh someone said our Address and links are bogus, I checked and
> the number I forgot to give the prefix, .
> If you have anything else you want express please do it here, or
> email me direct. And I will give you the phone #. .but please don't
> call the phone number with rude comments the phone is my message phone
> wich is Lois's phone
> What's a troll anyway?

A troll is someone who posts to newsgroups merely to inflame others.

> and a kitten mill?

A kitten mill is a breeding facility which churns out hundreds of cats
a year for profit alone, without any regard for the breed, cat health,
welfare or humanity.

You might check out the newsgroup rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. I think
it's right up your alley...

-L.

-L.
December 13th 06, 11:36 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Enigma" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >

> > Boy for cat lovers most of you are sure a hateful group, Let me address
> > some of the more serious questions.
> >

> Right. There is no good reason for you to breed these cats, asswipe.

Honestly, she's a case of Simply Doesn't Know Any Better. Seriously.

-L.

December 14th 06, 08:09 AM
Enigma wrote:
> [...]
> my side facing the door and then sleeps, as if she's guarding me when
> I'm asleep. Zorro has some affectionate times, being the charmer that
> he is, every night before bedtime he runs in and insists on saying hi
> by making sure that I get hugs and him too for about 15 minutes, then
> he's done with me, next my Chow chow that sleeps on the end of my
> bed, Zorro massages him up and down his back. Then sleeps there. They
> have never shown any fear to our dogs, they even trusted there babies
> by them.????
> Oh someone said our Address and links are bogus, I checked and
> the number I forgot to give the prefix, .
> If you have anything else you want express please do it here, or
> email me direct. And I will give you the phone #. .but please don't
> call the phone number with rude comments the phone is my message phone

Look. You seem like a nice lady and I'm sure you love your cats. But
please, just answer me this.
You already see your friend Lois desperately trying to curb cat
overpopulation, one cat at a time. Chipping away at an overwhelming
problem with her own money. You've seen her, no doubt, try to home some
of these cats. You probably know how hard that is. You probably know
that most shelters are already filled with homeless cats.
Then why. Oh, why. Are you deliberately bringing more cats into the
world?

Sherry

PawsForThought
December 14th 06, 07:13 PM
Enigma wrote:
> Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
> Christmas present and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
> all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
> in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..

The worst thing would be to give one of these cats as a Christmas gift.
A cat is a living, breathing being that needs a lifetime commitment of
care, and should not be given to someone on a whim.

December 15th 06, 05:32 AM
PawsForThought wrote:
> Enigma wrote:
> > Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
> > Christmas present and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
> > all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
> > in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..
>
> The worst thing would be to give one of these cats as a Christmas gift.
> A cat is a living, breathing being that needs a lifetime commitment of
> care, and should not be given to someone on a whim.

A cat is a horrible Christmas present, as a surprise present.. It will
be your companion for the rest of its life. Even a child should be able
to choose his own cat/kitten. A child too young to choose, is too young
to have a cat anyway.

Sherry

Enigma
December 15th 06, 09:08 AM
wrote:
> PawsForThought wrote:
> > Enigma wrote:
> > > Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
> > > Christmas present and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
> > > all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
> > > in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..
> >
> > The worst thing would be to give one of these cats as a Christmas gift.
> > A cat is a living, breathing being that needs a lifetime commitment of
> > care, and should not be given to someone on a whim.
>
> A cat is a horrible Christmas present, as a surprise present.. It will
> be your companion for the rest of its life. Even a child should be able
> to choose his own cat/kitten. A child too young to choose, is too young
> to have a cat anyway.
>
> Sherry

Enigma
December 15th 06, 10:15 AM
wrote:
> PawsForThought wrote:
> > Enigma wrote:
> > > Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought It would have been a nice
> > > Christmas present and a good way to help her meet some of the cost for
> > > all the cats she gets spayed & neuteres, and give someone a real break
> > > in price for someone who might want a Bengal for a pet, not to show..
> >
> > The worst thing would be to give one of these cats as a Christmas gift.
> > A cat is a living, breathing being that needs a lifetime commitment of
> > care, and should not be given to someone on a whim.
>
> A cat is a horrible Christmas present, as a surprise present.. It will
> be your companion for the rest of its life. Even a child should be able
> to choose his own cat/kitten. A child too young to choose, is too young
> to have a cat anyway.
>
> Sherry

No, You miss understand the part about a christmas present. I would
never give the kitten it's self as a present, I was going to use the
money it's self from selling them on Lois's vet bill. I'm sure some of
you won't agree, but that is the plan. And the person that sugested
giveing money insted, when I sell the kittens, I Plan too. Dissabilty
is not much to live on while rasing a teen age daughter.
Oh and for the person that keeps coming back with things that are
about physical traits on the kittens. I personaly love the breeds
they are for personality traits that I'v found in those breeds, but, in
my ad I couldnt say "For Sale kittens with great and unque
personalitys". I think those comments come up when a intrested buyer
calls to talk and find out more.

And as for this group I find your honesty refreshing. I have more to
say but I have to get up early for my daughters basketball game, way
out of town ( due to us living in a small rural area) lots of driving.

December 17th 06, 01:04 AM
Enigma wrote:
snipped
I personaly love the breeds
> they are for personality traits that I'v found in those breeds, but, in
> my ad I couldnt say "For Sale kittens with great and unque
> personalitys". I think those comments come up when a intrested buyer
> calls to talk and find out more.

I don't understand this. Health issues WRT a breeding program come
first and foremost, of course. What testing do you do on your kittens
before they're adopted? Are your breeding cats tested for things like
PKD or other genetic issues? What prenatal care for the breeder cat,
and what vaccinations do you give each kitten? Are they neutered before
placing?
Personality traits and breed characteristics are fine. But it should
never be the focus of the breeding program.

Sherry