PDA

View Full Version : Spot discovers snoring...

RobZip
December 6th 06, 06:57 PM
.... and it's hard to figure what he is *really* thinking about it. Several
months back, in what I though to be an isolated incident, I woke up and Spot
had his paw wrapped over my lower lip and teeth, pulling downward while
peeking into my mouth. Recently though, he's been discovered several times
by my wife to be sitting beside me as I sleep with a paw gently placed over
my mouth, kneading lightly. He has an obviously content look on his face and
purrs while doing this. My wife describes it as almost the trance like look
they get when kneading. Well, seems like she isn't immune either. She nudged
me awake, telling me to 'quit it'. I looked and there was Spot giving her
the same treatment!

It's hard to say if it's the sound that has him going or the vibrations of
the snore, but he sure seems quite pleased about it. 'Just when you think
you've experienced all the weird stuff they do.....

22brix
December 6th 06, 07:24 PM
"RobZip" <no > wrote in message
> ... and it's hard to figure what he is *really* thinking about it. Several
> months back, in what I though to be an isolated incident, I woke up and
> Spot had his paw wrapped over my lower lip and teeth, pulling downward
> while peeking into my mouth. Recently though, he's been discovered several
> times by my wife to be sitting beside me as I sleep with a paw gently
> placed over my mouth, kneading lightly. He has an obviously content look
> on his face and purrs while doing this. My wife describes it as almost the
> trance like look they get when kneading. Well, seems like she isn't immune
> either. She nudged me awake, telling me to 'quit it'. I looked and there
> was Spot giving her the same treatment!
>
> It's hard to say if it's the sound that has him going or the vibrations of
> the snore, but he sure seems quite pleased about it. 'Just when you think
> you've experienced all the weird stuff they do.....

Probably thinks you've just got a very loud purr!