PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology

cybercat
December 6th 06, 11:26 PM
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

So I apologize.

Matthew
December 6th 06, 11:51 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
>I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
>because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>
> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>
> Somewhere in there.
>
> So I apologize.

< Looking for the pig's that are flying>

< getting my ice skates out something froze over>

cybercat
December 6th 06, 11:54 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
.. .

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
>>because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>>
>> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>>
>> Somewhere in there.
>>
>> So I apologize.
>

> < Looking for the pig's that are flying>
>
> < getting my ice skates out something froze over>

Well, I was meaner than I needed to be. He just frustrates the hell out of
me. It's the different drummer thing. He marches to the beat of a different
drummer. That is how "**** happens." It's just that he IS smart and capable,
I have a hard time understanding how these things happen at times. I know he
loves his cat.

-L.
December 7th 06, 07:27 AM
cybercat wrote:
> I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
> because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>
> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>
> Somewhere in there.
>
> So I apologize.

I dunno. I think its pretty accurate. Anyone who makes more cats die
sucks in my book.

-L.

Rhonda
December 7th 06, 10:03 AM
Okay, now his turn to apologize...

Rhonda

cybercat wrote:
> I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
> because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>
> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>
> Somewhere in there.
>
> So I apologize.

2fingah
December 8th 06, 12:59 PM
cybercat wrote:
> I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
> because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>
> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>
> Somewhere in there.

well don't strain to see it, lol

your apology is accepted

and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"
can you ever forgive me

cybercat
December 8th 06, 02:39 PM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
>> because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
>>
>> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>>
>> Somewhere in there.
>
> well don't strain to see it, lol
>
> your apology is accepted
>
> and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"

hahahahaha! Where do you get this polyester stuff, anyway?

> can you ever forgive me

No. >:

-L.
December 8th 06, 06:46 PM
2fingah wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
> > because he let Jupiter get pregnant.
> >
> > Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
> >
> > Somewhere in there.
>
> well don't strain to see it, lol
>
> your apology is accepted
>
> and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"
> can you ever forgive me

Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.

-L.

2fingah
December 9th 06, 01:13 AM
-L. wrote:

> Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.
>
> -L.

stfu about it already
go stir your greenbean casserole or something

I HEARD ALL ABOUT YOU ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN THE OTHER GROUPS
it's not just me...

damn! I thought it was just me plucking your nerves

-L.
December 9th 06, 01:24 AM
2fingah wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.
> >
> > -L.
>
> stfu about it already

I'll shut up about it when you get them neutered.

-L.

cybercat
December 9th 06, 02:00 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 2fingah wrote:
>> -L. wrote:
>>
>> > Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.
>> >
>> > -L.
>>
>> stfu about it already
>
> I'll shut up about it when you get them neutered.
>
> -L.

Lyn, I will work with Barry to see about having the kittens neutered or
given to those who will neuter them. You know as well as I do that he does
not have the money to neuter them. First we need to see about getting
Jupiter to the vet and neutered.

Wendy
December 9th 06, 02:58 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> 2fingah wrote:

>>> stfu about it already
>>
>> I'll shut up about it when you get them neutered.
>>
>> -L.
>>

> Lyn, I will work with Barry to see about having the kittens neutered or
> given to those who will neuter them. You know as well as I do that he does
> not have the money to neuter them. First we need to see about getting
> Jupiter to the vet and neutered.

http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html

cybercat
December 9th 06, 04:10 AM
"Wendy" > wrote:

> http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html

Thank you, Wendy. I see that there are plenty of
organizations in Virginia. I am not sure which are close to
Barry, but will figure it out.

2fingah
December 9th 06, 04:29 AM
Wendy wrote:

> http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html

that's helpful, but I already know where im gonna take her
there's a female vet up the street...

I don't want the low cost charity knife
they have to keep her overnight, they put her on a bus and take her an
hour from her.
that's silly!

Ill get the money... im sure you're not worried, BUT DON'T WORRY
ill get the money, i make as much in a day anway.. but there are
expenses
mainly oil

cos, they say cotton is the fabric of our lives?.. nu uhg.. OIL is the
fabric of our lives crude oil.

-L.
December 9th 06, 07:45 AM
2fingah wrote:
> Wendy wrote:
>
> > http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html
>
> that's helpful, but I already know where im gonna take her
> there's a female vet up the street...
>
> I don't want the low cost charity knife
> they have to keep her overnight, they put her on a bus and take her an
> hour from her.
> that's silly!

It'sd a hell of a lot less silly than producing 7 or more unwanted
kittens. Asshole.

-L.

-L.
December 9th 06, 07:46 AM
cybercat wrote:
> Lyn, I will work with Barry to see about having the kittens neutered or
> given to those who will neuter them. You know as well as I do that he does
> not have the money to neuter them. First we need to see about getting
> Jupiter to the vet and neutered.

No offense to you but I'll believe it when I see it.

Jup and the kittens can go in at the same time - as soon as the kits
are 2 lbs (around 8-10 weeks).

-L.

cybercat
December 9th 06, 07:56 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> Lyn, I will work with Barry to see about having the kittens neutered or
>> given to those who will neuter them. You know as well as I do that he
>> does
>> not have the money to neuter them. First we need to see about getting
>> Jupiter to the vet and neutered.
>
> No offense to you but I'll believe it when I see it.
>
> Jup and the kittens can go in at the same time - as soon as the kits
> are 2 lbs (around 8-10 weeks).

You are right, Lyn. I misunderstood Barry when I thought he said he
could not afford to spay Jupiter. Tonight he made it clear that he had the
money, and has it now, but it is "not a priority." Bragging about all the
money his "studio" takes to set up. Ugh. I want to puke.

You are right about him. It's really sad. He should have let anyone else
take Jupiter, and they would have done better by her. I think I have finally
learned my lesson about this selfish ****head.

-L.
December 9th 06, 08:00 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You are right, Lyn. I misunderstood Barry when I thought he said he
> could not afford to spay Jupiter. Tonight he made it clear that he had the
> money, and has it now, but it is "not a priority." Bragging about all the
> money his "studio" takes to set up. Ugh. I want to puke.
>
> You are right about him. It's really sad. He should have let anyone else
> take Jupiter, and they would have done better by her. I think I have finally
> learned my lesson about this selfish ****head.

The dude really is too irresponsible to have any companion animal. Not
even a golfish.

-L.

-L.
December 9th 06, 08:00 AM
cybercat wrote:

> You are right, Lyn. I misunderstood Barry when I thought he said he
> could not afford to spay Jupiter. Tonight he made it clear that he had the
> money, and has it now, but it is "not a priority." Bragging about all the
> money his "studio" takes to set up. Ugh. I want to puke.
>
> You are right about him. It's really sad. He should have let anyone else
> take Jupiter, and they would have done better by her. I think I have finally
> learned my lesson about this selfish ****head.

The dude really is too irresponsible to have any companion animal. Not
even a goldfish.

-L.

Modell Rocks
December 9th 06, 08:31 AM
cybercat wrote:
> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

LOFL!

And you base this on...

cybercat
December 9th 06, 04:25 PM
"Modell Rocks" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.
>
> LOFL!
>
> And you base this on...

He told me he was. :) Okay, so I am a sucker for ****-up strays. He's got a
good con going.