PDA

View Full Version : women who can't get laid get cats

2fingah
December 8th 06, 03:42 AM
ya know im right about it

don't raise your hands, I say.. selah! (pause and think about it)

I think Im right.

2fingah
December 8th 06, 03:47 AM
2fingah wrote:

I shoulda said, women who aren't getting laid.. not ... "can't"

> I think Im right.

Matthew
December 8th 06, 03:50 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> 2fingah wrote:
>
> I shoulda said, women who aren't getting laid.. not ... "can't"
>
>> I think Im right.

ROFLMAOPIMP

NO COMMENT

2fingah
December 8th 06, 03:56 AM
Matthew wrote:

> ROFLMAOPIMP
>
> NO COMMENT

heee... I think im onto something matt

i also think im in some trouble

Matthew
December 8th 06, 03:58 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> ROFLMAOPIMP
>>
>> NO COMMENT
>
> heee... I think im onto something matt
>
> i also think im in some trouble

We are men we are always in trouble

bookie
December 8th 06, 04:22 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "2fingah" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Matthew wrote:
> >
> >> ROFLMAOPIMP
> >>
> >> NO COMMENT
> >
> > heee... I think im onto something matt
> >
> > i also think im in some trouble
>

> We are men we are always in trouble
I think you have put the cart before the horse , so to speak, what
happens is that women get cats and then no longer feel the need to go
out and "get laid" as they are getting their love and companionship
from their kitties now instead of having to try (and usually fail) to
get any from some loser man, simple really.
you forget that 'men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love'
so if we can get our love from a pusscat without having to open our
legs for some bloke then we will.
well I would anyway

2fingah
December 8th 06, 12:51 PM
bookie wrote:
if we can get our love from a pusscat without having to open our
> legs for some bloke then we will.
> well I would anyway

not me
ill go ahead and get in that long line, ill wait

it is very true bookie, women need affection above intercourse

cats are very affectionate

for women on a totem pole it's, affection, security then sex
like that

for men it's sex, sex, and sex...
in that order