PDA

View Full Version : Important Tax Refund Notice from IRS

Phil P.
December 8th 06, 06:45 AM
http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps

-L.
December 8th 06, 07:32 AM
Phil P. wrote:
> http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps

**** - I can't read this. Can someone tell me what it says or send me
another/different link?

-L.

Rhonda
December 9th 06, 12:00 AM
-L. wrote:
> Phil P. wrote:
>
>>http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps
>
> **** - I can't read this. Can someone tell me what it says or send me
> another/different link?

I can't read it either. It's a Power Point presentation.

Rhonda

dgk
December 9th 06, 02:16 AM
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:00:54 GMT, Rhonda >
wrote:

>-L. wrote:
>> Phil P. wrote:
>>
>>>http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps
>>
>> **** - I can't read this. Can someone tell me what it says or send me
>> another/different link?
>
>I can't read it either. It's a Power Point presentation.
>
>Rhonda

The first slide promises a Tax Refund to all citizens because of a
large surplus. The second has a cat laughing saying (I think) "you
thought you were going to get WHAT?".

No surplus with this government. Us Democrats get tarred for "tax and
spend", which is, of course, the way government is supposed to
operate. No, this crew is borrow and spend. Leave it for the kids to
pay back.

Lynne
December 9th 06, 04:06 PM
on Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:45:29 GMT, "Phil P." > wrote:

> http://maxshouse.com/private/TaxRefund.pps

Phil, thank you for posting this. I might have missed this very important
information otherwise. You're a gem!

--
Lynne

sax_playa86