PDA

View Full Version : testing

Gail
December 9th 06, 03:15 AM

December 19th 06, 07:44 PM
Hi Gail, you replied to questions I had about "wild" cats. There must
be a better way to get back to you, but I'm new here. Anyway, update.
They are now both neutered (sp?) and vaccinated. The limp is gone from
first one and they are back together doing well. I just installed a
little flap door on garage door so they can come and go. My daughter
and I will celebrate their release tonight and hope they come back to
sleep and eat. It's been a grand experience and I can not overstate
how helpful you and others were by sharing advice and insight.. Thanks
again and keep spreading the word. You are doing so much good.

Best Regards,
Charlie