PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology Retracted

cybercat
December 9th 06, 04:55 PM
Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.

Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
he thinks is so cute.

It works for a while, too. On a few of us.

But eventually, he shows his ugly face.

They alllll do.

I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.

*shaking my head*

sheelagh
December 9th 06, 05:17 PM
hear hear!
cybercat wrote:

> Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.
>
> Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
> he thinks is so cute.
>
> It works for a while, too. On a few of us.
>
> But eventually, he shows his ugly face.
>
> They alllll do.
>
> I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.
>
> *shaking my head*

-L.
December 9th 06, 05:36 PM
cybercat wrote:
> Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.
>
> Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
> he thinks is so cute.
>
> It works for a while, too. On a few of us.
>
> But eventually, he shows his ugly face.
>
> They alllll do.
>
> I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.
>
> *shaking my head*

Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
who needs it. Better yet, support a moggie until it gets adopted.
Supporting a needy cat is supporting a needy cat - there are thousands
of them who need help. Your heart is in the right place - it's just
sad that there are people in the world like Barry who have no ethics
and will take advantage of others over and over, just because they
can. The world needs more people who truly care. Don't beat yourself
up for being one of the ones who does.

-L.

sheelagh
December 9th 06, 09:08 PM
very wise words & so true too
-L. wrote:

> cybercat wrote:
> > Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.
> >
> > Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
> > he thinks is so cute.
> >
> > It works for a while, too. On a few of us.
> >
> > But eventually, he shows his ugly face.
> >
> > They alllll do.
> >
> > I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.
> >
> > *shaking my head*
>
> Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
> who needs it. Better yet, support a moggie until it gets adopted.
> Supporting a needy cat is supporting a needy cat - there are thousands
> of them who need help. Your heart is in the right place - it's just
> sad that there are people in the world like Barry who have no ethics
> and will take advantage of others over and over, just because they
> can. The world needs more people who truly care. Don't beat yourself
> up for being one of the ones who does.
>
> -L.

2fingah
December 9th 06, 09:45 PM
cybercat wrote:

> *shaking my head*

I should have known

here it is folks the raw truth about cyber

I can prove it by her own words

she lives in filth and squalor and she's an alcoholic

it's all adding up now.

she constantly bombarded brian about his drinking? she constantly
accuses me of being filthy here? pfft! she wouldn't know sanitized if
mr clean **** in her toilet

your lazy cybercat

just look at your flat ass for the proof

I TOLD YOU DON'T SEND ME NO DAMN CAT FOOD

HARD HEADED WOMAN

2fingah
December 9th 06, 09:47 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> hear hear!

and who are you?

another wanna be socialite? poor thing

to poor to paint to proud to whitewash you and cyber both.. oooo this
is rich!

you and cyber should get together and split a bottle of flapple
that's... "flat ripple"

2fingah
December 9th 06, 10:57 PM
-L. wrote:

> Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
> who needs it.

there you go folks, an admission of sheer brokeness
i told you dumbass! keep your ass out of kmart and biglots!
numbnutz

in times like these do what us niggas do! TAKE SOME **** BACK!

LMAO

GET YOU A BIG RED WIG AND SUNGLASSES AND TAKE SOME STUFF BACK
LMAO

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-L.
December 10th 06, 02:16 AM
2fingah wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
> > who needs it.
>
> there you go folks, an admission of sheer brokeness
> i told you dumbass! keep your ass out of kmart and biglots!
> numbnutz
>
> in times like these do what us niggas do! TAKE SOME **** BACK!
>
> LMAO
>
> GET YOU A BIG RED WIG AND SUNGLASSES AND TAKE SOME STUFF BACK
> LMAO
>
> haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
have pent up.

-L.

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:41 AM
-L. wrote:

> Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
> have pent up.
>
> -L.

aw, -L. made an analysis
how cute
how adorable

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:42 AM
-L. wrote:

> Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
> have pent up.
>
> -L.

aw, -L. made an analysis
how cute
how adorable

Modell Rocks
December 10th 06, 05:26 AM
2fingahsupmyazz wrote:
<usual crap>

Hi BP!
How's the website?

;-)

sheelagh
December 10th 06, 04:41 PM
> sheelagh wrote:
> > hear hear!
>
> and who are you?
>
> another wanna be socialite? poor thing
>
> to poor to paint to proud to whitewash you and cyber both.. oooo this
> is rich!
>
> you and cyber should get together and split a bottle of flapple
> that's... "flat ripple
I am no body speacial, & I am poor too by the way.My remark was made
based on the posts that I read,& the generosity of spirit shown by
cybercat;In fact everyone who wished you compassion &best wishes would
feel the same(I assume?)To be so cruel & rude to anyone who showed you
such kindness was unessacery &hurfull.I found the things that you said
distastful soley bassed on what you wrote yourself.
We all say things that are wrong @ times & I would be the first to
admitt that I have said things out of order myself.
Cybercats concern was for your cats & your kittens, whom she cares
passionately about...
I simply don't understand why you found it nessacrey to make any of us
feel bad about wanting to help you and your cats & kittens
out?Everyones concern is bassed soley on your cats & kittens & their
welfare.
I wish you all the best & hope that you can find it in your heart to
retract those comments-lets face it, you only said it to inflame the
group & to get some attention(it must be?).I also hope that when it
comes to homing them, that you will do everything that you can to
ensure that all of your cats &kittens are de-sexed & inocculated before
giving them away to homes that will care for them with the love them as
well.Good Luck!

Dusty
December 10th 06, 05:28 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote
> I simply don't understand why you found it nessacrey to make any of us
> feel bad about wanting to help you and your cats & kittens

And why he felt it necessary to bring his race into it and use the N word.

2fingah
December 10th 06, 05:50 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> I am no body speacial, & I am poor too by the way.My remark was made
> based on the posts that I read,& the generosity of spirit shown by
> cybercat;In fact everyone who wished you compassion &best wishes would
> feel the same(I assume?)To be so cruel & rude to anyone who showed you
> such kindness was unessacery &hurfull.

you should simply sort the posts in sequence.
what happened sheelagh? somewhere between the gift I asked her not to
send
and the giving... something changed. what? what changed?
it wasn't my words of graciousness.

dont' entangle yourself in guile, sort the posts in sequence, figure
out why the apology was retracted. then post back

<snip ignorance>

CatNipped
December 11th 06, 05:37 PM
"Dusty" > wrote in message
> "sheelagh" > wrote
>> I simply don't understand why you found it nessacrey to make any of us
>> feel bad about wanting to help you and your cats & kittens
>

> And why he felt it necessary to bring his race into it and use the N word.

Based on a picture I saw of him a good while back - on his own web site -
Barry isn't African American. I don't like it when *ANYBODY* uses that word
(although the rationale is that when used by blacks it takes the sting out
of the word... I don't believe that - I think that just leads to wannabe
"gangstas" like Barry thinking it makes them kewl to use it and it most
definitely is *NOT*).

Barry doesn't have to use the N word in order to be offensive - his attitude
about his cats is offensive enough for me.

Hugs,

CatNipped

-L.
December 11th 06, 09:40 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> "Dusty" > wrote in message
> > "sheelagh" > wrote
> >> I simply don't understand why you found it nessacrey to make any of us
> >> feel bad about wanting to help you and your cats & kittens
> >

> > And why he felt it necessary to bring his race into it and use the N word.
>
> Based on a picture I saw of him a good while back - on his own web site -
> Barry isn't African American.

He may be. Multiethnic people don't always "look" a certain way - it's
not like mixing paint. ;) I have chided him in the past and he's never
denied it.

I don't like it when *ANYBODY* uses that word
> (although the rationale is that when used by blacks it takes the sting out
> of the word... I don't believe that - I think that just leads to wannabe
> "gangstas" like Barry thinking it makes them kewl to use it and it most
> definitely is *NOT*).

It's offensive to everyone. It makes people think it's ok to be racist
and use racist slurs.

> Barry doesn't have to use the N word in order to be offensive - his attitude
> about his cats is offensive enough for me.

LOL...no kidding.

-L.

CatNipped
December 11th 06, 10:35 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> CatNipped wrote:
>> "Dusty" > wrote in message
>> > "sheelagh" > wrote
>> >

>> > And why he felt it necessary to bring his race into it and use the N
>> > word.
>>
>> Based on a picture I saw of him a good while back - on his own web site -
>> Barry isn't African American.
>
> He may be. Multiethnic people don't always "look" a certain way - it's
> not like mixing paint. ;) I have chided him in the past and he's never
> denied it.

True, I made an assumption and could well be mistaken. Being from New
Orleans, I should know better than to make an assumption of race based on
skin color - we have an ethnically rich culture there and everybody has a
bit of everything thrown into the mix.

> I don't like it when *ANYBODY* uses that word
>> (although the rationale is that when used by blacks it takes the sting
>> out
>> of the word... I don't believe that - I think that just leads to wannabe
>> "gangstas" like Barry thinking it makes them kewl to use it and it most
>> definitely is *NOT*).
>
> It's offensive to everyone. It makes people think it's ok to be racist
> and use racist slurs.

Yeah, in a perfect world nobody would know what the word meant and would be
appalled at even the concept of a racial slur.

Hugs,

CatNipped

>> Barry doesn't have to use the N word in order to be offensive - his
>> attitude
>> about his cats is offensive enough for me.
>
> LOL...no kidding.
>
> -L.

MaryL
December 11th 06, 11:08 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message

>> It's offensive to everyone. It makes people think it's ok to be racist
>> and use racist slurs.
>
> Yeah, in a perfect world nobody would know what the word meant and would
> be appalled at even the concept of a racial slur.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

My parents would never let anyone around them use that word, and that was in
an era when it was common to hear some people use it. Now, my mother is in
a nursing home and her roommate is African American. They are best friends
and truly love each other in the best sense of the word -- caring,
supporting, etc. My mother is basically bedridden, and Doris sees to it
that she gets help when she needs it. Doris has no family of her own, and
we have become her family. I truly believe that Mother is not even aware
that they are of different races. The two of them have achieved the ideal
of "color blindness."

MaryL

Dusty
December 12th 06, 02:56 AM
Well, he did tell someone to kiss his "black ass". sooooo