PDA

View Full Version : HEY EVERYBODY I BOUGHT BARRYS CATS SOME FOOD


2fingah
December 9th 06, 10:24 PM
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"

where's cat food? I haven't seen any..

did i ever ask you for anything other than the truth? the damn truth?
it's not in you

ANYONE can read my posts and see where I graciously asked you not to
send me anything
how clear is that?

but being the big HARD HEADED KNOW NOTHING THAT YOU ARE
you do it

but why? here's you PHD....

you only reported to have sent the food because?... because...?

YOU WANTED A DAMN PAT ON THE BACK!!!

how do I know that?

because I TOLD YOU DUMBASS! DON'T SEND ME NOTHING

LEMME SAY IT IN A WAY I SHOULDA SAID THE FIRST TIME YOU MENTIONED IT

STICK YOUR ****ING BLOOD MONEY UP YOUR ****ING ASS ALONG WITH YOUR
****ING COMPUTER KEYBOARD CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS DUMBASS WINO!

GET A ****ING GRIP

"LOOK AT ME I SENT BARRY SOME MONEY"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
I SENT THE POOR ******* MONEY
THIS PROVES HE IS A POOR ******* (even though I told you not to send me
nothing)

you're a nasty fraudulent liar!

**** you assweed

bookie
December 10th 06, 01:19 AM
2fingah wrote:
> "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"
>
> where's cat food? I haven't seen any..
>
> did i ever ask you for anything other than the truth? the damn truth?
> it's not in you
>
> ANYONE can read my posts and see where I graciously asked you not to
> send me anything
> how clear is that?
>
> but being the big HARD HEADED KNOW NOTHING THAT YOU ARE
> you do it
>
> but why? here's you PHD....
>
> you only reported to have sent the food because?... because...?
>
> YOU WANTED A DAMN PAT ON THE BACK!!!
>
> how do I know that?
>
> because I TOLD YOU DUMBASS! DON'T SEND ME NOTHING
>
> LEMME SAY IT IN A WAY I SHOULDA SAID THE FIRST TIME YOU MENTIONED IT
>
> STICK YOUR ****ING BLOOD MONEY UP YOUR ****ING ASS ALONG WITH YOUR
> ****ING COMPUTER KEYBOARD CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS DUMBASS WINO!
>
> GET A ****ING GRIP
>
> "LOOK AT ME I SENT BARRY SOME MONEY"
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
> I SENT THE POOR ******* MONEY
> THIS PROVES HE IS A POOR ******* (even though I told you not to send me
> nothing)
>
> you're a nasty fraudulent liar!
>
> **** you assweed

just for the record, if anyone ever wishes to send me anything like cat
food for my puss or help to pay for her medication (felimazole btw, 5
mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the evening) or just generally be
charitable and kind then I am completely fine with that!!!! I am not so
stupid to be too proud to accept help when I need it, or rather when my
kitty needs it, and I know how to say 'thank you' and not throw it
back in someone's face when they have shown me kindness (even if I
become all cynical and question their motives, who cares? it's a
freebie!).

ignore this chap, cybercat, i think he is more worried that he might be
called upon one day to reciprocate your kindness and he is afraid of
that possibility. Also i think that he just does not know how to say
'thanks' and be grateful for your kind help, pride is stopping him and
pride comes before a fall as we all know.
or maybe he is on drugs and they have totally f*cked his brain up, who
knows?
B

-L.
December 10th 06, 02:08 AM
2fingah wrote:
> "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"
>
> where's cat food? I haven't seen any..

I'm sure it's enroute.

>
> did i ever ask you for anything other than the truth? the damn truth?
> it's not in you
>
> ANYONE can read my posts and see where I graciously asked you not to
> send me anything
> how clear is that?
>
> but being the big HARD HEADED KNOW NOTHING THAT YOU ARE
> you do it
>
> but why? here's you PHD....
>
> you only reported to have sent the food because?... because...?
>
> YOU WANTED A DAMN PAT ON THE BACK!!!
>
> how do I know that?
>
> because I TOLD YOU DUMBASS! DON'T SEND ME NOTHING
>
> LEMME SAY IT IN A WAY I SHOULDA SAID THE FIRST TIME YOU MENTIONED IT
>
> STICK YOUR ****ING BLOOD MONEY UP YOUR ****ING ASS ALONG WITH YOUR
> ****ING COMPUTER KEYBOARD CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS DUMBASS WINO!
>
> GET A ****ING GRIP
>
> "LOOK AT ME I SENT BARRY SOME MONEY"
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
> I SENT THE POOR ******* MONEY
> THIS PROVES HE IS A POOR ******* (even though I told you not to send me
> nothing)
>
> you're a nasty fraudulent liar!
>
> **** you assweed

You're really embarassing yourself, Barry. You, yourself have
discussed on this very newsgroup about how you don't have any money.
Go wipe your ass - you're stinkin' up the joint.

-L.

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:13 AM
bookie wrote:

> ignore this chap, cybercat, i think he is more worried that he might be
> called upon one day to reciprocate your kindness and he is afraid of
> that possibility. Also i think that he just does not know how to say
> 'thanks' and be grateful for your kind help, pride is stopping him and
> pride comes before a fall as we all know.
> or maybe he is on drugs and they have totally f*cked his brain up, who
> knows?
> B

dumbass, I BET YOU WOULD TAKE A HANDOUT
lmao

f'n panhandler

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:14 AM
-L. wrote:

> You're really embarassing yourself, Barry. You, yourself have
> discussed on this very newsgroup about how you don't have any money.
> Go wipe your ass - you're stinkin' up the joint.
>
> -L.

you're my little "turtle"

bookie
December 10th 06, 10:11 PM
2fingah wrote:
> bookie wrote:
>
> > ignore this chap, cybercat, i think he is more worried that he might be
> > called upon one day to reciprocate your kindness and he is afraid of
> > that possibility. Also i think that he just does not know how to say
> > 'thanks' and be grateful for your kind help, pride is stopping him and
> > pride comes before a fall as we all know.
> > or maybe he is on drugs and they have totally f*cked his brain up, who
> > knows?
> > B
>
> dumbass, I BET YOU WOULD TAKE A HANDOUT
> lmao
>
> f'n panhandler

what is a 'panhandler'? I am assuming it is something derogatory

2fingah
December 10th 06, 11:36 PM
bookie wrote:

> what is a 'panhandler'? I am assuming it is something derogatory

your wondering which is worse, dumbass or f'n panhandler ain't you
bookie
and how dare me, welcome to the sewage plant utility room

bookie
December 10th 06, 11:53 PM
2fingah wrote:
> bookie wrote:
>
> > what is a 'panhandler'? I am assuming it is something derogatory
>
> your wondering which is worse, dumbass or f'n panhandler ain't you
> bookie
> and how dare me, welcome to the sewage plant utility room
no i am just highly amused by all this, it is very interesting
actually, I have never come across the term 'panhandler' so i am
wondering what it actually means.
i do hope you do not think you are insulting me, you are not important
enough in the grand scheme of things to insult or offend me, but you do
amuse me sometimes with your intermittant neologisms

toodle pip B

Buddy's Mom
December 11th 06, 01:26 AM
I am not taking sides here - BUT the definition of a panhandler is a
beggar - someone who begs for money - ie holds out a pan hoping that
someone puts money into it.

bookie wrote:
> 2fingah wrote:
> > bookie wrote:
> >
> > > what is a 'panhandler'? I am assuming it is something derogatory
> >
> > your wondering which is worse, dumbass or f'n panhandler ain't you
> > bookie
> > and how dare me, welcome to the sewage plant utility room
> no i am just highly amused by all this, it is very interesting
> actually, I have never come across the term 'panhandler' so i am
> wondering what it actually means.
> i do hope you do not think you are insulting me, you are not important
> enough in the grand scheme of things to insult or offend me, but you do
> amuse me sometimes with your intermittant neologisms
>
> toodle pip B

2fingah
December 11th 06, 05:08 AM
Buddy's Mom wrote:
> I am not taking sides here - BUT the definition of a panhandler is a
> beggar - someone who begs for money - ie holds out a pan hoping that
> someone puts money into it.
>
oh were not fighting, and right, you use your hand as a pan.. your
skirt up to someone that you think will give you a dollar and you say..
hey big guy lemme' hold a dollah! little somethin' to straighten me up
here

2fingah
December 11th 06, 05:18 AM
bookie wrote:

> no i am just highly amused by all this, it is very interesting
> actually, I have never come across the term 'panhandler' so i am
> wondering what it actually means.
> i do hope you do not think you are insulting me, you are not important
> enough in the grand scheme of things to insult or offend me, but you do
> amuse me sometimes with your intermittant neologisms
>
> toodle pip B

ill give you credit for not taking offense, but im going kick your tail
if you disagree with me
AT LEAST till you suit up with the facts, fair enough?!

you walk up to someone you stick out your hand and you say, "hay big
guy lemme hold a dollar, a little something to straigthen me out here"
and the guy might say.. FOR WHAT!? and you say, man don't get me wrong
here, my old lady kicked me out and im just between pay-days... you ask
for a dollar you get a dollar

bookie
December 11th 06, 03:00 PM
2fingah wrote:
> bookie wrote:
>
> > no i am just highly amused by all this, it is very interesting
> > actually, I have never come across the term 'panhandler' so i am
> > wondering what it actually means.
> > i do hope you do not think you are insulting me, you are not important
> > enough in the grand scheme of things to insult or offend me, but you do
> > amuse me sometimes with your intermittant neologisms
> >
> > toodle pip B
>
> ill give you credit for not taking offense, but im going kick your tail
> if you disagree with me
> AT LEAST till you suit up with the facts, fair enough?!
>
> you walk up to someone you stick out your hand and you say, "hay big
> guy lemme hold a dollar, a little something to straigthen me out here"
> and the guy might say.. FOR WHAT!? and you say, man don't get me wrong
> here, my old lady kicked me out and im just between pay-days... you ask
> for a dollar you get a dollar

I don't get offended too easily these days, I used to work in secondary
state schools (i think you call them public schools in the US) in some
really horrible areas with really horrible kids and so bny comparison
most things people say just roll off my back these days, particularly
if they do not know me. Working in schools makes you develop a really
thick skin. Also from reading your posts you are kind of fairly rude to
everyone even those who help you so when you try to be insulting to me
(which i assume you were) then i can''t take it personally as you are
like that to just about everyone. That is the thing; when people swear
(or 'cuss' as you put) it all the time it tends to lose it's
effectiveness and shock value and so the recipients no longer feel
insulted by your rages and just disregard them, it just starts to flow
over them and they igonre your language after a while, do you
understand? It is the same with kiddies i have taught; if you shout at
them all the time then theyget used to it and when you rae really mad
and start to shout at them again for somethign serious then they just
think "oh miss is just shouting again for no reason, let's just ignore
her" and your shouting does not have the desired effect any more, yes?

anyway, as to your question, no i am nto a beggar if that is what you
aer implying, i jus believe that if asomeone wants to help me out then
i am not going to say "no" as occasionally you need the help, but i
would not go out asking for it inthe street or in any other way. for
example; yesterday someone gave me a bag of kitten food because they
got it as a free sample from a cat food company and they know I have
cats and am on a low income (I have no problem admitting this, in the
UK teachers are on a pitiful wage despite being university graduates
and doing an extremely difficult job few others want to do, but do not
get me started on all that. Being on a low income does not make me a
bad person just a person who can't afford nice things, nothing to be
ashamed of). I am very grateful depiste the fact that my cat is not
able to eat this type of food (she has no teeth left, has to have very
mushy food) and so i will just give it to the cat shelter when i next
visit to cuddle the cats as they always have kittens there who need
special food. I would certainly not give the food back to my friend and
make out that I am insulted by her kind gesture as i would not want to
insult her by throwing it back in her face (not literally, that would
make a mess everywhere). Some times people give you somethig because
they like to give things as present and making others feel happy makes
them feel good too, i know how that feels, and so in that case giving
them their present or offer of help back would be too nsulting to
contemplate.

in essence, no man is an island and we do need help from our fellow
man/woman sometimes in life, we cannot exist in isolation. it makes me
wonder why you are so angry at someone who wants to help you and why
you are so offended by this and why you seem to see only a cynical
reason for their actions (that they want to make themselves look good
by being charitable to you), i woudl not be. Anyway if they have the
ulterior motive of wantgin to loko good by helonmg out others then who
cares? your cats get some free food out of it so why worry.
we do nto have the term panhandler in this country, we would probably
say beggar or something, but to be honest that is really no insult,
certainly not after some of the things some of my pupils have called me
anyway

i hope your cats and kittens are well and you are saving up your
pennies for them, post some pictures when you can
B