PDA

View Full Version : HEY EVERYBODY WE GOT US A POOR MUFU.. LETS RIDE THIS

2fingah
December 9th 06, 10:30 PM
CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS CYBER

YOUR AN IDIOT

you only did what you did ( i still haven't seen no cat food, lmao)

TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR OWN ****ING POVERTY
I GOT CAT FOOD OUT THE YING YANG

I SOLD THE FOOD YOU SENT LAST TIME
THE TWO CASES? YEP...! SOLD THEM

send more! I went to dinner on the money

NEXT TIME SOMEBODY TELLS YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING, GET YOUR HEAD OUTCHA
ASS AND LISTEN UP...

you don't know squat about living, or about life!
I feel sorry for you

do you get drunk and french kiss your cat? yes you do!
you wallow in it.

and you are dirty no doubt

people often ride other people about the very things they HATE about
themselves

lets drag up all them accusations you made to blink about living in
squalor
SHALL WE?

go wash your hands and then your ass! in that order
stick a toilet bowl pellet up your ass, wiggle it around for a bit
then go wash it out!

WHAT PART OF DON'T SEND ME NOTHING DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
and.. I'VE NEVER asked you for a damn thing

but I am gracious, and I thought I would cover your idiacy, by being
gracious.

i mean.. who would be so.. crule.. to throw a gift in someones face?
a gift GIVEN IN PUBLIC? **** you.. the gift was for you asshole not for
me

enjoy your ****ing cow lips and chicken dicks! send it here and Ill
sell it like the last lot.

-L.
December 10th 06, 02:14 AM
2fingah wrote:
> CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS CYBER
>
> YOUR AN IDIOT
>
> you only did what you did ( i still haven't seen no cat food, lmao)
>
> TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR OWN ****ING POVERTY
> I GOT CAT FOOD OUT THE YING YANG

Meow Mix doesn't count.

> I SOLD THE FOOD YOU SENT LAST TIME
> THE TWO CASES? YEP...! SOLD THEM
>
> send more! I went to dinner on the money

Funny, I just commented to someone in email that you probably would
sell the cat food for cash. You're so predictable, Barry. You are
just like the scum on welfare who sell their foodstamps for cash.

> NEXT TIME SOMEBODY TELLS YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING, GET YOUR HEAD OUTCHA
> ASS AND LISTEN UP...
>
> you don't know squat about living, or about life!
> I feel sorry for you
>
> do you get drunk and french kiss your cat? yes you do!
> you wallow in it.
>
> and you are dirty no doubt

Not nearly as dirty as yourself.

> people often ride other people about the very things they HATE about
> themselves
>
> lets drag up all them accusations you made to blink about living in
> squalor
> SHALL WE?
>
> go wash your hands and then your ass! in that order
> stick a toilet bowl pellet up your ass, wiggle it around for a bit
> then go wash it out!
>
> WHAT PART OF DON'T SEND ME NOTHING DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
> and.. I'VE NEVER asked you for a damn thing
>
> but I am gracious, and I thought I would cover your idiacy, by being
> gracious.
>
> i mean.. who would be so.. crule.. to throw a gift in someones face?
> a gift GIVEN IN PUBLIC? **** you.. the gift was for you asshole not for
> me

Nobody cares if cyber sent you cat food Barry - it's not like she's
bailing you out of jail or something... Poverty is not a crime. The
crime is being an able-bodied adult who won't hold down a job. An
able-bodied adult who brings animals into his life with no intention on
caring for them properly. That's a crime on humanity.

> enjoy your ****ing cow lips and chicken dicks! send it here and Ill
> sell it like the last lot.

If you really did that, you suck more than anyone ever suspected. And
like I said, I called it days ago.

-L.

Lynne
December 10th 06, 02:17 AM
on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:14:34 GMT, "-L." > wrote:

> That's a crime on humanity.

another crime? Giving this guy the attention he is so obviously seeking.
*hint*

--
Lynne

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:11 AM
-L. wrote:

<snip bs im sure>

dispalce your guilt somewheres else

Rhonda
December 10th 06, 04:12 AM
2fingah wrote:

> I SOLD THE FOOD YOU SENT LAST TIME
> THE TWO CASES? YEP...! SOLD THEM
>
> send more! I went to dinner on the money

That is really messed up. How much profit did you make from your cats'
food? Almost enough for a spay at a low-cost clinic?

Jupiter is in for a tough life.

Rhonda

2fingah
December 10th 06, 04:54 AM
Rhonda wrote:

> That is really messed up. How much profit did you make from your cats'
> food? Almost enough for a spay at a low-cost clinic?

I am forced to give you the benefit of the doubt here
of course I didn't sell the foods, the cats ate it

im amazed that you actually don't know me by now

> Jupiter is in for a tough life.

I am forced to be sensitive just now...
no she's not! good heavens. she's tinkling around here just now..
it's toasty in here...(it's vewy cold outside)...

No Rhonda, she's getting spayed, I kept putting it off like I put off
buying new underwear

Yes I am on a mission and money does answer all things

I don't feel bad, not at all, I can't wait to hold the kittens etc...

I am having an extremely hard time conveying just what it is that I see
I don't see what you see

> Rhonda

-L.
December 10th 06, 05:06 AM
2fingah wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
> > That is really messed up. How much profit did you make from your cats'
> > food? Almost enough for a spay at a low-cost clinic?
>
> I am forced to give you the benefit of the doubt here
> of course I didn't sell the foods, the cats ate it
>
> im amazed that you actually don't know me by now
>
> > Jupiter is in for a tough life.
>
> I am forced to be sensitive just now...
> no she's not! good heavens. she's tinkling around here just now..
> it's toasty in here...(it's vewy cold outside)...
>
> No Rhonda, she's getting spayed, I kept putting it off like I put off
> buying new underwear

Old underwear don't reproduce.

> Yes I am on a mission and money does answer all things
>
> I don't feel bad, not at all, I can't wait to hold the kittens etc...
>
> I am having an extremely hard time conveying just what it is that I see

We've all seen it before - young Momma cat barely out of her teens,
with a nest full of kittens. So what?!? Black kittens are killed by
the hundreds for lack of homes every day - they are the least desired
kittens in America. (Sad but true.)

> I don't see what you see

That's because you refuse to close your mouth, open your ears and open
your eyes.

-L.

2fingah
December 10th 06, 05:59 PM
-L. wrote:

> That's because you refuse to close your mouth, open your ears and open
> your eyes.
>
> -L.

here's the difference tween you an me, I know how to get a job done,
you sit back and worry what people will think of you, that's the
difference

there is no shame in my game, you think too much
you bawl up and blow a fuse too much

2fingah
December 10th 06, 06:03 PM
-L. wrote:

> > I GOT CAT FOOD OUT THE YING YANG
>
> Meow Mix doesn't count.

lol

sure it does

2fingah
December 10th 06, 06:26 PM
-L. wrote:

> Old underwear don't reproduce.

<handing -L. a big fresh bag of buttered popcorn, and a icy cold coke>

you sure bout that

<here -L. come in, sit>

if you was laying under a storage building, almost dead from the cold
and hunger....
you would say thank you Barry for the meow mix.

do you teach your baby boy to be shallow like this?

is quality of life really a matter of money or doing the right thing?

the right thing is, buy what you can afford, **** what people think of
you

I waited tables for 6 years, doing fine dining.. private owned stuff..
no corporate crap holes...

The thing I enjoyed most about my job was being happy in the midst of
all the richness.
big cars, big dinners, 100.00 bottles of wine... the marriages the
children the inheritances...
HAVING GOOD SENSE and actually someone I would like to know or meet or
would entertain... I don't know any oil tycoons or big billion dollar
business men..

the men and women that I know who are filthy rich are as NUTS as I am
they get me! I say the same things to everybody.. almost.. sometimes I
won't pull out any big words around someone uneducated...(if I know any
big words)

I don't differentiate between the rich or the poor, I am all things to
all people

quality of life, making a difference, leaving a legacy behind us.. has
nothing to do with appearances.. of life.. the shell of life. it is
about doing the right thing and right is right.

I was happy in the midst of richness because I feel rich on the inside.
having enough food clothes shelter and worries for the day is enough
for one day

i've had all sorts of people give into my bosom.
money, cars, land, houses, women, workers, studio equipment, software,
love, rebuke, men of GREAT POWER from the chair I sit in.. and from the
chair that most people I know sit in.]

I have been to the so called bottom of life.. zero.. nothing.. and
stand in fear of LOSING ALL HOPE THAT I WOULD EVEN LIVE. that's pretty
low.

I have hurt people, I've cursed, lied, stole, cheated, pistol whipped,
fornicated, adultrated, sorcer'd, bewitched, cast down, crushed, hated,
envious, malcious, proud, boastful and so forth... I know the man I am
inside and out, but nobody loves me like I love myself. in spite of
KNOWING the worst things about myself

yeah.. you know all about you, when it won't nobody looking.
you know all about you

and people are too consumed too pre-occupied with either self hate,
malice, envy, jealousy, desperation, frustration and libation...
everyman has gone his own way! every female.
this just speaks of the world we live in. not the times.

I am too pre-occupied wondering who I am. my fear is that I am living
beneath my priveledge.
I have to follow my heart. I once walked by the rule of my heart, I
loved my ideas and I did most of them (exactly)...

greatness gives birth to greatness

I know a man who every time I am around him I make money.
I know a man who every time Im around him, he will lead you to
wander...
shiftless and aimless.. no purpose, no agenda.. wooo, i gotta get away
from you!

water seeks it's own level
birds of a feather...
you're known by the company you keep

always careful to entertain strangers, it could be another angel

angels angels

we kick and fight till we need something or somebody bigger than us our
own hearts and minds tell us the whole, we are not ignorant of the
knowledge put within us

knowledge aint jack without wisdome, the ability to apply knowledge
what good is facts if you don't know how to apply them

everything a child will ever learn they learn before they are 4 and 5
years old, the rest is just facts to retain, I bring that little bit up
just to set myself against the tarradiddles on here.

why why why

I mean.. why should I come here and get a daily dose of negativity.
well.. its' not all negative. some of it is stimulating.. but not much!

and sometimes you have to go fishing, you have to try..
if you are going to have friends you have to be friendly

there is alot of open raw sewer on usenet

<prtprtprtprtprt prtpr, -L. finishes her coke, she's just sitting there
chewing, knees together, the popcorn on the floor beside her, one hand
on the edge of her seat>

==SHUCK AND JIVE WILL BE BACK AFTER A QUICK RE-UP ON CATFOOD, KEROSENE,
AND GAS...=== yes.. oil! oil oil oil

im not mad
and by no means angry

just doing some touch up on the pictures being painted around here

Rhonda
December 10th 06, 06:40 PM
2fingah wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
>>That is really messed up. How much profit did you make from your cats'
>>food? Almost enough for a spay at a low-cost clinic?
>
> I am forced to give you the benefit of the doubt here
> of course I didn't sell the foods, the cats ate it
>
> im amazed that you actually don't know me by now

Barry, I don't know you at all.

I think most people tell the truth, probably a weakness of mine. If you,
in a fit of what looked like rage (over the internet anyway,) start
yelling that you don't want the cat food, you sold the last batch and
went to dinner, I believed you.

>>Jupiter is in for a tough life.
>
> I am forced to be sensitive just now...
> no she's not! good heavens. she's tinkling around here just now..
> it's toasty in here...(it's vewy cold outside)...

In a "tough life," I meant having lots of litters. With an unspayed cat
that's used to being outside, at least part of the time, keeping her
pregnancy-free is going to be impossible.

> No Rhonda, she's getting spayed, I kept putting it off like I put off
> buying new underwear
>
> Yes I am on a mission and money does answer all things

Good! I'm going to believe you, okay? I'm going to believe that you
don't want her to go through this again and that getting spayed is a
priority.

> I don't feel bad, not at all, I can't wait to hold the kittens etc...
>
> I am having an extremely hard time conveying just what it is that I see
> I don't see what you see

The messages and signals back and forth on this are crazy. What I see is
an unspayed cat who just had a litter and an owner who I was not sure
was even going to try to spay after this. Sounded like it was not a
priority.

Please don't let her outside for a second until she's spayed. She's a
walking time bomb for more kittens.

When she gets spayed, I think we'll have a party. Even a bigger party if
you can get those kittens neutered.

By the way, are there many pure black kittens? Please don't give them to
the shelter, people just don't adopt them. Black cats and white rabbits,
they have a tough time.

Let me know when we should open the champagne.

Rhonda

2fingah
December 10th 06, 07:03 PM
Rhonda wrote:

> When she gets spayed, I think we'll have a party. Even a bigger party if
> you can get those kittens neutered.

ok
I was thinking last night, how could I get them all spayed at the same
time
like you said, about 150.00 per kitten.. 300 for 2, 600 for 4, that's..
750.00 for all of them.
and believe me, I would put a new kitten on a cracker and eat them up
two at the time...

i am going to have my fun.. can't wait! kittens all under the covers
while im trying to sleep... showing up ANYWHERE. it's going to blow
Lucies mind!... I really want to try and get some decent pics

but then I thought.. after the fun is over, how would I give them away,
to who? give them away to that compulsive bunch at wal-mart?
a crowd of people in front of walmart... waiting to buy a psp game
thingy...
when the doors open.. one man is shoved into a flag pole.. his face was
all tore up

> By the way, are there many pure black kittens? Please don't give them to
> the shelter, people just don't adopt them. Black cats and white rabbits,
> they have a tough time.

someone thought i'd probably have them euth'd.. but actually I hadn't
thought of that.

I took a litter of kittens to walmart once.. I liked the people I gave
them to
it seemed plenty fair to the kitten

i just checkd on the kittens, i wanted to wait a few days and be
surprised..
there's 2 nice rich looking tabbies
two darker solid grays... could be black? how black is a black kitten?
one super light grey.. with some tabby marks around the feet she has
whilte around her mouth... they all do! it's milk

they're in their fighitng over ninny.. scratching at each other
fighting.. face to face..
going for it! lol..

jupe is real cool with me looking in
i have a kero heater near her house... it's plenty warm
and, this kero heater burns very clean.. so it's not smoking or fuming
them up
I have about 8 of these heaters... plenty in case of below zero weather
if the lights go out.. I can still cook and wash my eyes.

Charlie Wilkes
December 10th 06, 09:59 PM
On 9 Dec 2006 20:54:20 -0800, "2fingah" > wrote:

>I am having an extremely hard time conveying just what it is that I see
>I don't see what you see

One December when I was living in Brooklyn, I got a Santa Claus doll
and lynched it from a curtain rod and wrote "Deck the halls with DEAD
SANTAS" backwards on the window.

It was a crappy rear-window apt. so no one saw it, but it was a way
for me to express myself.

Charlie

Rhonda
December 11th 06, 02:25 AM
2fingah wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
>>When she gets spayed, I think we'll have a party. Even a bigger party if
>>you can get those kittens neutered.
>
> ok
> I was thinking last night, how could I get them all spayed at the same
> time
> like you said, about 150.00 per kitten.. 300 for 2, 600 for 4, that's..
> 750.00 for all of them.

Actually, the $150 was for the beginning "kitten package," which is just
vaccinations, worming, and Felv tests.

Isn't there a spay/neuter clinic that does it for less than $150? How
big is your town? Sometimes you can call a cat rescue group or the
Humane Society for ideas.

> and believe me, I would put a new kitten on a cracker and eat them up
> two at the time...
>
> i am going to have my fun.. can't wait! kittens all under the covers
> while im trying to sleep... showing up ANYWHERE. it's going to blow
> Lucies mind!... I really want to try and get some decent pics
>
> but then I thought.. after the fun is over, how would I give them away,
> to who? give them away to that compulsive bunch at wal-mart?

No no no! You have no idea where those cats will end up or what kind of
people you're handing them to. People can put on a good show when they
want something.

Try hanging up posters at vet offices and ask for vet references. Charge
something too, to make sure they're dedicated. You don't want your
beloved kitties thrown out into a field when they get bigger and the
people realize cute widdle kiddens are cute for a micro-second. In just
a few months they become full-sized cats who need their litter boxes
scooped.

> a crowd of people in front of walmart... waiting to buy a psp game
> thingy...
> when the doors open.. one man is shoved into a flag pole.. his face was
> all tore up
>
>>By the way, are there many pure black kittens? Please don't give them to
>>the shelter, people just don't adopt them. Black cats and white rabbits,
>>they have a tough time.
>
> someone thought i'd probably have them euth'd.. but actually I hadn't
> thought of that.
>
> I took a litter of kittens to walmart once.. I liked the people I gave
> them to
> it seemed plenty fair to the kitten

Impulse purchase, stop by for some socks and take home a living,
breathing being that will need food, supplies, and vet care for 17
years. Can you be sure a sock-shopper who sees the widdel kidden is
going to give that sweet thing a good life? I'd say the odds are far
against the kitten at Wal-Mart. I read somewhere that in general, the
odds are 1 in 3 that the home you find for a pet is a good one.

> i just checkd on the kittens, i wanted to wait a few days and be
> surprised..
> there's 2 nice rich looking tabbies
> two darker solid grays... could be black? how black is a black kitten?
> one super light grey.. with some tabby marks around the feet she has
> whilte around her mouth... they all do! it's milk
>
> they're in their fighitng over ninny.. scratching at each other
> fighting.. face to face..
> going for it! lol..
>
> jupe is real cool with me looking in

Our cat loved to be petted while she was nursing. I think it was a
distraction.

Rhonda

Lynne
December 11th 06, 02:59 AM
on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 02:25:27 GMT, Rhonda > wrote:

> No no no! You have no idea where those cats will end up or what kind of
> people you're handing them to. People can put on a good show when they
> want something.

I understand Walmart parking lots and other "free to good home" scenarios
are how people get bait for their fighting dogs, too...

--
Lynne

2fingah
December 11th 06, 04:44 AM
Rhonda wrote:

> No no no! You have no idea where those cats will end up or what kind of
> people you're handing them to. People can put on a good show when they
> want something.

im sure there are some stats involved her but, ungh, the numbers to the
stats change when bigbad is handing out the pussy

-L.
December 11th 06, 07:14 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 02:25:27 GMT, Rhonda > wrote:
>
> > No no no! You have no idea where those cats will end up or what kind of
> > people you're handing them to. People can put on a good show when they
> > want something.
>
> I understand Walmart parking lots and other "free to good home" scenarios
> are how people get bait for their fighting dogs, too...

And food for large snakes. There used to be a guy on rec.pets.herp who
routinely got kittens from "free to good home" ads to feed his Bermese
and Reticulated pythons.

-L.

Wendy
December 11th 06, 11:36 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...

<snip rant>

OMG Barry you're starting to post like he who should not be named .... just
let me refer to him as the "baby canine magician" or I'm sure he'd prefer
expert instead of magician.

Rhonda
December 11th 06, 05:44 PM
2fingah wrote:
> Rhonda wrote:
>
>>No no no! You have no idea where those cats will end up or what kind of
>>people you're handing them to. People can put on a good show when they
>>want something.
>
> im sure there are some stats involved her but, ungh, the numbers to the
> stats change when bigbad is handing out the pussy

How do you know? I'm sure you followed up on every kitten?

Rhonda