PDA

View Full Version : Im sending cybercat a swivel sweeper

2fingah
December 9th 06, 11:46 PM
no no! don't bother telling me no.. im sending WHAT THE **** AND WHEN I
WANT AND DON'T SAY A DAMN WORD BABY... IT'S COMING TO YOUR HOUSE! HEEEE

seeing that you lost your broom in the squalor, I figure this should
come in handy.

YOU CAN THANK ME AT YOUR LEISURE! AND REALLY.. NO THANKS IS NEEDED
JUST CLEAN YOUR DAMN HOUSE WILL BE THANKS ENOUGH FOR ME, LOL

anyway...

check these out.. I just sent you the deluxe model
YOUR GONNA LOVE IT I LOVE MINE

IT EVEN COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS

https://www.swivelsweeper.com/Default.asp?tcode=seo&source=booyah&GCID=S16796x003&KEYWORD=swiffer&bhcp=1

enjoy baby!

send pics after you get the mufu cleaned!
send the hairballs to martha stewart for sweater knitting.. lol
heee

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM IN CONTROL OF SOMETHING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A RUSH

who's next! who wants me to send them something WETHER YOU NEED IT OR
NOT.. IT'S NOT THE POINT! THE POINT IS! IM DOING WHAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WANT TO DO!

STEP RIGHT UP! TELL ME DON'T SEND YOU SOMETHING AND WATCH ME DO IT
I DON'T REALLY GIVE A RIP ABOUT YOU OR YOUR GIFT... I JUST WANT TO DO
SOMETHING THAT NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM DOING.. I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT
IT.. IM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY

AND IM GOING TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT I SENT IT

THEN YOU WILL BE BEHOLDEN OF ME <<<<<<<<<<<<<<WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR

just kidding.. you won't owe me nothing... NO REALLY! YOU WON'T HAVE TO
BE NICE TO ME JUST BECAUSE IM HARD HEADED AND DO WHAT THE **** I WANT

AFTER ALL MY MONEY COMES TO ME EASILY... i have this little hustle I
do...

you know what they say! easy come easy go!

STEP RIGHT THE **** UP HERE!

Modell Rocks
December 10th 06, 01:17 PM
2fingah wrote:
> no no! don't bother telling me no.. im sending WHAT THE **** AND WHEN I
> WANT AND DON'T SAY A DAMN WORD BABY... IT'S COMING TO YOUR HOUSE! HEEEE
>
> seeing that you lost your broom in the squalor, I figure this should
> come in handy.
>
> YOU CAN THANK ME AT YOUR LEISURE! AND REALLY.. NO THANKS IS NEEDED
> JUST CLEAN YOUR DAMN HOUSE WILL BE THANKS ENOUGH FOR ME, LOL
>
> anyway...
>
> check these out.. I just sent you the deluxe model
> YOUR GONNA LOVE IT I LOVE MINE
>
> IT EVEN COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS
>
> https://www.swivelsweeper.com/Default.asp?tcode=seo&source=booyah&GCID=S16796x003&KEYWORD=swiffer&bhcp=1
>
> enjoy baby!
>
> send pics after you get the mufu cleaned!
> send the hairballs to martha stewart for sweater knitting.. lol
> heee
>
> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM IN CONTROL OF SOMETHING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
>
> WHAT A RUSH
>
> who's next! who wants me to send them something WETHER YOU NEED IT OR
> NOT.. IT'S NOT THE POINT! THE POINT IS! IM DOING WHAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
> WANT TO DO!
>
> STEP RIGHT UP! TELL ME DON'T SEND YOU SOMETHING AND WATCH ME DO IT
> I DON'T REALLY GIVE A RIP ABOUT YOU OR YOUR GIFT... I JUST WANT TO DO
> SOMETHING THAT NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM DOING.. I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT
> IT.. IM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY
>
> AND IM GOING TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT I SENT IT
>
> THEN YOU WILL BE BEHOLDEN OF ME <<<<<<<<<<<<<<WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR
> NOT>>>>>>>>>
>
> just kidding.. you won't owe me nothing... NO REALLY! YOU WON'T HAVE TO
> BE NICE TO ME JUST BECAUSE IM HARD HEADED AND DO WHAT THE **** I WANT
>
> AFTER ALL MY MONEY COMES TO ME EASILY... i have this little hustle I
> do...
>
> you know what they say! easy come easy go!
>
> STEP RIGHT THE **** UP HERE!

Can I send you some Thorazine?
Asswipe.

2fingah
December 10th 06, 06:57 PM
Modell Rocks wrote:

> Can I send you some Thorazine?
> Asswipe.

Ill tell you how my site is doing if you tell me how your cats are
doing

I would tell you, you got a cool nym, but you're too much of a pinhead

but I see my small kindness towards you has made a nice noticeable
difference.
you're not near as profane and vulgar and that's coming from a man with
a dirty f'n mouth

I got thrown out of a moderated egg house 2 weekends ago. the lady
asked us to leave.
we was just trying to get an egg sammich. BECAUSE of my friends dirty
mouth.
he wouldn't shut up with the filth