PDA

View Full Version : AD: Cat Surgery Fund auctions

bluemaxx
December 9th 06, 11:58 PM
Well, Thanksgiving was not thankful this year. Husband was feeding our
resident feral at 2:30 AM on Thanksgiving morning (he's a second-shifter)
and of course, not watching for our sneaky Tucker-boi. He escaped and
somehow managed to get hit by a car... so, $2,800+more to come later, I am
auctioning off a few of my hand-made jewelry creations on eBay to help pay
off the surgery and Tucker's upcoming medical visits.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegsQQhtZ-1

Tucker was plated, wired, screwed and pinned back into place and if you'd
like to see a pic of the bad boi, here he is in all his shaved glory...
http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx. The staples have since come out and
he goes to see TED again in about 6 weeks for more xrays to make sure
everything is staying in place.

Thanks for any and all visits to see my surgery fund auctions. I appreciate
it very much! :)
Linda

Lynne
December 10th 06, 12:47 AM
on Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:58:55 GMT, "bluemaxx" >
wrote:

> Tucker was plated, wired, screwed and pinned back into place and if
> you'd like to see a pic of the bad boi, here he is in all his shaved
> glory...

aw, what a cutie! I hope he is feeling better soon!!

--
Lynne

bookie
December 10th 06, 01:56 AM
bluemaxx wrote:
> Well, Thanksgiving was not thankful this year. Husband was feeding our
> resident feral at 2:30 AM on Thanksgiving morning (he's a second-shifter)
> and of course, not watching for our sneaky Tucker-boi. He escaped and
> somehow managed to get hit by a car... so, $2,800+more to come later, I am
> auctioning off a few of my hand-made jewelry creations on eBay to help pay
> off the surgery and Tucker's upcoming medical visits.
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegsQQhtZ-1
>
> Tucker was plated, wired, screwed and pinned back into place and if you'd
> like to see a pic of the bad boi, here he is in all his shaved glory...
> http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx. The staples have since come out and
> he goes to see TED again in about 6 weeks for more xrays to make sure
> everything is staying in place.
>
> Thanks for any and all visits to see my surgery fund auctions. I appreciate
> it very much! :)
> Linda

he is beautiful, such a gorgeous little fluffy face and beautiful big
eyes and long whiskers, is he a particular breed? maine coon or
something? i do hope he gets better soon, he looks like a tough little
fighter.

bluemaxx
December 10th 06, 07:41 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
: he is beautiful, such a gorgeous little fluffy face and beautiful big
: eyes and long whiskers, is he a particular breed? maine coon or
: something? i do hope he gets better soon, he looks like a tough little
: fighter.
:
: B

Yes, isn't he just a dollface? :) People think he looks like a Maine
Coon, but he's just a moggy I couldn't resist when I found out that his
birthday was the same as mine. (I think he looks more like a Norwegian
Forest cat myself.)

And thanks to everyone for their well-wishes for Tucker. He's starting to
get feisty again and ran away from me for the first time today on his
bathroom break, so I guess he's starting to really heal now. :)
Linda