PDA

View Full Version : GASP

2fingah
December 10th 06, 06:53 AM
I hear ya hnc, it's not a question of what to do
I agree honestly

but i be damned if im going to let a few tatty headed shiftless forked
tongued oppurtunist, beat me down about it.

do you know, this is the very reason I am not married.
it really is. I hate a worrier. someone who is going to whine about
something till they see it happen

faithless! oppurtunist they are!

it's not those who lend an opinion, just those who do it with **** and
knitting needles in the mix. they know who they are.

<my news server is behind the times... I posted this as a new subj because
this subject has not propogated to my tired news server, (im out of posts
through google web page, you only get 10 per hour or so) check out my
picture of -L. in the cooking group>