PDA

View Full Version : Hand raised kittens for sale

2fingah
December 10th 06, 08:42 PM
$150.00 covers de-sexing and shots

Healthy and well mothered...

the daddy was a small tabby, the mom is med framed solid black girl..
she's real instincual and smart.
very sweet disposition.

write or call for description of babies, and quote on shipping.

434-485-0351

will ship worldwide
will sell to seniors over 70

December 11th 06, 04:22 AM
What the heck is wrong with you? You'll ship moggie kittens worldwide
to someone you've never even met? Do the kittens a favor and try to
find a local no-kill rescue that will place them for you. (And then get
the mom spayed immediately at your own expense). You may luck out as it
is no longer the height of kitten season. And then never allow any cat
in your vincinity to have accidental kittens again.

2fingah wrote:
> $150.00 covers de-sexing and shots
>
> Healthy and well mothered...
>
> the daddy was a small tabby, the mom is med framed solid black girl..
> she's real instincual and smart.
> very sweet disposition.
>
> write or call for description of babies, and quote on shipping.
>

> 434-485-0351
>
> will ship worldwide
> will sell to seniors over 70

2fingah
December 11th 06, 05:24 AM
wrote:
> What the heck is wrong with you? You'll ship moggie kittens worldwide
> to someone you've never even met? Do the kittens a favor and try to
> find a local no-kill rescue that will place them for you. (And then get
> the mom spayed immediately at your own expense). You may luck out as it
> is no longer the height of kitten season. And then never allow any cat
> in your vincinity to have accidental kittens again.

use your imaginaztion

if matthew wanted a kitten, then SURE I would ship to him!

ok, ill let you get back to your can of chef boy r d mini meatballs
later

Dusty
December 11th 06, 05:28 AM
Tis time we killfile this jerkoff so we don't have to see his crap anymore.

Matthew
December 11th 06, 05:40 AM
"Dusty" > wrote in message
> Tis time we killfile this jerkoff so we don't have to see his crap
> anymore.

Than do it

Matthew
December 11th 06, 05:40 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message

>> What the heck is wrong with you? You'll ship moggie kittens worldwide
>> to someone you've never even met? Do the kittens a favor and try to
>> find a local no-kill rescue that will place them for you. (And then get
>> the mom spayed immediately at your own expense). You may luck out as it
>> is no longer the height of kitten season. And then never allow any cat
>> in your vincinity to have accidental kittens again.
>
> use your imaginaztion
>
> if matthew wanted a kitten, then SURE I would ship to him!
>
> ok, ill let you get back to your can of chef boy r d mini meatballs
> later

Thanks Barry but I got too many as it is

Matthew
December 11th 06, 05:41 AM
Barry are you having fun getting the group all worked up. Some are taking
you seriously

"2fingah" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> $150.00 covers de-sexing and shots
>
> Healthy and well mothered...
>
> the daddy was a small tabby, the mom is med framed solid black girl..
> she's real instincual and smart.
> very sweet disposition.
>
> write or call for description of babies, and quote on shipping.
>

> 434-485-0351
>
> will ship worldwide
> will sell to seniors over 70

2fingah
December 11th 06, 05:52 AM
laid back smoking a blunt

are you playing some bob marley? then you're tokin' an inhaling

Matthew
December 11th 06, 05:56 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> laid back smoking a blunt
>
> are you playing some bob marley? then you're tokin' an inhaling

Actually listening to Hinder

Matthew
December 11th 06, 05:57 AM
"2fingah" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> laid back smoking a blunt
>
> are you playing some bob marley? then you're tokin' an inhaling

Actually listening to Hinder

Modell Rocks
December 11th 06, 04:42 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "2fingah" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > laid back smoking a blunt
> >
> > are you playing some bob marley? then you're tokin' an inhaling
> >

> Actually listening to Hinder

I like to listen to ****ty versions of cover songs that sound like they
were recorded in a cave with a Casio and a 20 year old drum machine.

Anyone got any?
;-)

Dusty
December 12th 06, 03:58 AM
Hand raised? As opposed to machine made?

AZ Nomad
December 12th 06, 05:34 AM
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:58:33 GMT, Dusty > wrote:

>Hand raised? As opposed to machine made?

As opposed to mom-cat raised.

Lynne
December 12th 06, 05:43 AM
on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:34:09 GMT, AZ Nomad
> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:58:33 GMT, Dusty
> > wrote:
>

>>Hand raised? As opposed to machine made?
>
> As opposed to mom-cat raised.

a fact lost on the OP, though, since he is not hand raising them.

--
Lynne

2fingah
December 12th 06, 06:21 AM
Lynne wrote:

> a fact lost on the OP, though, since he is not hand raising them.

im getting tired of getting my tail kicked

i knew they won't hand fed, I've been waiting for someone like you
heh heh

but hand raised just sounds better, like you'r getting a loving kitten
not just a ball of fur lips and butthole