PDA

View Full Version : best general book on cats?

Maxine G
December 11th 06, 12:25 AM
Hi. Can someone recommend a good, basic reference book on cat health? One
for looking up health questions as they arise.

Thanks,
Maxine

--
mgusenet+this year at pcg dot net

December 11th 06, 04:18 AM
The Cornell Book on Cats. It's the best one.

Maxine G wrote:
> Hi. Can someone recommend a good, basic reference book on cat health? One
> for looking up health questions as they arise.
>
> Thanks,
> Maxine
>
> --
> mgusenet+this year at pcg dot net

Rene S.
December 11th 06, 05:05 PM
wrote:
> The Cornell Book on Cats. It's the best one.
>

> Maxine G wrote:
> > Hi. Can someone recommend a good, basic reference book on cat health? One
> > for looking up health questions as they arise.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Maxine

I'll second the Cornell book. Also, there's another great book called
the Pill Book Guide to Medication for your Cat and Dog.