Any b0dy kn0WS h0w Tu makE?
December 11th 06, 03:40 PM
Our new Itty Bitty Kitty

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Mon, Dec 11, 2006, 8:40am (EST+5)
From: [email protected] (ell_wendy)
I love her... She is six weeks old and my two year old son named her
"Two Ears" . She is really good natured already, and healthy. some day I
hope to convince her to not claw the lazy boy. Time will tell. She is
just being a normal kitten. Any suggestions though?

Leae it to the innocense of a child.[lol] Hope you're going to keep Two
Ears for the kittens name?

Lesley
December 12th 06, 12:53 AM
ell_wendy wrote:
> I love her... She is six weeks old and my two year old son named her "Two
> Ears" .

She's a little young to be away from her mum through... as for clawing,
if she does it, take her away and introduce her to a scratching post.
Make it clear she is allowed to use THIS and not THAT

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs