PDA

View Full Version : Will She Ever Stop Growing???!


CatNipped
December 11th 06, 11:51 PM
LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Eva Quesnell
December 12th 06, 12:13 AM
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, CatNipped wrote:

> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
every time somebody puts up a picture of a tabby Maine Coon.

Eva

cindys
December 12th 06, 12:19 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
...
> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
--------
That much more cat to love! :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Lynne
December 12th 06, 12:30 AM
on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:51:45 GMT, "CatNipped" >
wrote:

> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
> Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
> size from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

I was hoping to see her get up and try to walk with the tunnel stuck on her
middle. :)


--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

Lynne
December 12th 06, 01:14 AM
on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:13:00 GMT, Eva Quesnell > wrote:

> She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
> every time somebody puts up a picture of a tabby Maine Coon.

I cried constantly for 2 months when my dog, Ziggy, died. It still hurts
almost 6 years later. We never stop missing them.

--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

Buddy's Mom
December 12th 06, 02:32 AM
Cute !!!!!! I think Maine Coons will/can gain weight very easily -
more so than other types of kitties. You have to be very vigilant with
them. They are SO CUTE that it is hard to say no and they just gain
and gain. My vet says that is not good nor is it needed. My Maine
Coon is going to be 4 years old in April and weighs 11 pounds. He is
not thin and could easily put on lots more weight if I let him. But he
also easily takes "no" for an answer!

CatNipped wrote:
> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Magic Mood JeepŠ
December 12th 06, 02:34 AM
In m,
Lynne purred:
> on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:51:45 GMT, "CatNipped" >
> wrote:
>
>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
>> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
>> Coon.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>
>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
>> size from that comparison!
>>
>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> I was hoping to see her get up and try to walk with the tunnel stuck
> on her middle. :)

Like a tube top or a girdle? ROFL!

Samazon is an apt nickname for poor widdle Sammy :)

bookie
December 12th 06, 02:44 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed, mine
puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or something,
more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet going crazy

bookie
December 12th 06, 03:15 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed, mine
puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or something,
more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet going crazy

Lynne
December 12th 06, 03:19 AM
on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:15:58 GMT, "bookie" >
wrote:

> they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
> are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
> saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed,
> mine puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or
> something, more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet
> going crazy

you really should give google groups more time to post your messages.
Sometimes it takes awhile, but double posting kind of sucks. Especially
when you do it a lot.

--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

bookie
December 12th 06, 03:55 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:15:58 GMT, "bookie" >
> wrote:
>
> > they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
> > are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
> > saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed,
> > mine puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or
> > something, more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet
> > going crazy
>
> you really should give google groups more time to post your messages.
> Sometimes it takes awhile, but double posting kind of sucks. Especially
> when you do it a lot.
>
actually i don't double post, i am completely baffled at why it seems
to do this, any ideas? doesn't do it all the time though
confused

Lynne
December 12th 06, 04:04 AM
on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:55:34 GMT, "bookie" >
wrote:

> actually i don't double post, i am completely baffled at why it seems
> to do this, any ideas? doesn't do it all the time though
> confused

Having used google groups in the past, I can assure you that you are either
hitting reload or back on your browser, or hitting the submit button again.

Suggestion: use a real news reader, like Microsoft Outlook Express
(probably already on your computer) or Xnews, which you can download for
free. Check with your ISP for the news server address.


--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

mlbriggs
December 12th 06, 07:14 AM
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:51:45 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
> from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped


She is a big girl for sure. TuTu is big like that too. I can't pick her
up and she overflows my lap (and I'm not little). MLB

Darth Breather
December 12th 06, 09:08 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:15:58 GMT, "bookie" >
> wrote:
>
> > they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
> > are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
> > saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed,
> > mine puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or
> > something, more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet
> > going crazy
>
> you really should give google groups more time to post your messages.
> Sometimes it takes awhile, but double posting kind of sucks.

You can go back and remoove the duplicat.

Raving
December 12th 06, 11:15 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:55:34 GMT, "bookie" >
> wrote:
>
> > actually i don't double post, i am completely baffled at why it seems
> > to do this, any ideas? doesn't do it all the time though
> > confused
>
> Having used google groups in the past, I can assure you that you are either
> hitting reload or back on your browser, or hitting the submit button again.
>
> Suggestion: use a real news reader, like Microsoft Outlook Express
> (probably already on your computer) or Xnews, which you can download for
> free. Check with your ISP for the news server address.
Lynne,

You really are a pretentious, anal retentive, snot stuffed cow.

Suggestion: Avoid posting on PMS days.

Cordially,

Raving

Raving
December 12th 06, 11:40 AM
Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:55:34 GMT, "bookie" >
> wrote:
>
> > actually i don't double post, i am completely baffled at why it seems
> > to do this, any ideas? doesn't do it all the time though
> > confused
>
> Having used google groups in the past, I can assure you that you are either
> hitting reload or back on your browser, or hitting the submit button again.
>
> Suggestion: use a real news reader, like Microsoft Outlook Express
> (probably already on your computer) or Xnews, which you can download for
> free....
Psst Lynne,

I yanked my original posting from Google Groups so that "bookie"
doesn't get to see what she missed. Aren't 'real' news readers, real
fun eh?

> ... Check with your ISP for the news server address.
Sorry, my ISP cancelled Usenet service last year because it considered
it to be antiquated.

Lynne
December 12th 06, 01:52 PM
on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:15:16 GMT, "Raving" > wrote:

> Lynne,
>
> You really are a pretentious, anal retentive, snot stuffed cow.
>
> Suggestion: Avoid posting on PMS days.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Raving

Wrong on all counts. Learn the rules of etiquette of Usenet.

PS - <plonk>

--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

CatNipped
December 12th 06, 03:32 PM
"Buddy's Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Cute !!!!!! I think Maine Coons will/can gain weight very easily -
> more so than other types of kitties. You have to be very vigilant with
> them. They are SO CUTE that it is hard to say no and they just gain
> and gain. My vet says that is not good nor is it needed. My Maine
> Coon is going to be 4 years old in April and weighs 11 pounds. He is
> not thin and could easily put on lots more weight if I let him. But he
> also easily takes "no" for an answer!

Yeah, and having three other cats doesn't help - she eats her food and then
will go after theirs if they let her (thankfully, as big as she is, she
still *thinks* she's the littlest kitten in the clowder - she gets "beat up"
by her 6 pound sister, Jessie, on a regular basis). Sammy is 18 pounds now
and probably could stand to lose half a pound, but since she is still
growing I'm reluctant to put her on a restrictive diet. She's not really
fat, she's just *big* and her fluffiness makes her look even bigger. To
give you some idea of her size, she can stand on the floor, put her front
paws on my counter-top and peek over the edge to see if there's any goodies
up there.

Hugs,

CatNipped


> CatNipped wrote:
>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
>> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>
>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
>> from that comparison!
>>
>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>

CatNipped
December 12th 06, 03:33 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> CatNipped wrote:
>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
>> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>
>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
>> from that comparison!
>>
>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
> they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
> are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
> saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed, mine
> puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or something,
> more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet going crazy

Yep, she gets really serious about helping put the sheets on the bed - will
even growl at me if I try to shoo her off! Of course she never means it -
she is a big wuss when it comes down to it.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
December 12th 06, 03:39 PM
"mlbriggs" > wrote in message
...
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:51:45 -0600, CatNipped wrote:
>
>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
>> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>
>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
>> from that comparison!
>>
>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
>
> She is a big girl for sure. TuTu is big like that too. I can't pick her
> up and she overflows my lap (and I'm not little). MLB

It's hard to pick Sammy up, she's so big, but here is a picture of me
holding her (six months ago - she's grown more since this was taken!!) so
you can get another comparison - and I'm not a little woman either, I'm 5'
6". Sammy can stand and put her paws around my waist!

It's hard to believe she was this tiny (laying next to Bandit 2.5 years
ago). http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy1/

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
December 12th 06, 03:41 PM
Oops, forgot to add the first link...
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy29/

Hugs,

CatNipped


"CatNipped" > wrote in message
...
> "mlbriggs" > wrote in message
> ...
>> On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:51:45 -0600, CatNipped wrote:
>>
>>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;>
>>> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>>
>>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
>>> size
>>> from that comparison!
>>>
>>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>
>>
>> She is a big girl for sure. TuTu is big like that too. I can't pick her
>> up and she overflows my lap (and I'm not little). MLB
>
> It's hard to pick Sammy up, she's so big, but here is a picture of me
> holding her (six months ago - she's grown more since this was taken!!) so
> you can get another comparison - and I'm not a little woman either, I'm 5'
> 6". Sammy can stand and put her paws around my waist!
>
> It's hard to believe she was this tiny (laying next to Bandit 2.5 years
> ago). http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy1/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>

cybercat
December 12th 06, 07:00 PM
"Raving" > wrote :already on your computer) or
Xnews, which you can download for
>> free....
> Psst Lynne,
>
> I yanked my original posting from Google Groups so that "bookie"
> doesn't get to see what she missed. Aren't 'real' news readers, real
> fun eh?
>
>> ... Check with your ISP for the news server address.
> Sorry, my ISP cancelled Usenet service last year because it considered
> it to be antiquated.
>

Hello, half-wit. Were you thinking you are anonymous?

OrgName: Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
OrgID: RCC-99
Address: One Mount Pleasant
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4Y-2Y5
Country: CA

NetRange: 74.96.0.0 - 74.122.159.255
CIDR: 74.96.0.0/12, 74.112.0.0/13, 74.120.0.0/15, 74.122.0.0/17,
74.122.128.0/19
NetName: ROGERS-CAB-99
NetHandle: NET-74-96-0-0-1
Parent: NET-74-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS2.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS2.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS3.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS3.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-04-05
Updated: 2006-12-05

OrgTechHandle: IPMAN-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP MANAGE
OrgTechPhone: +1-416-935-4729
OrgTechEmail:

Eva Quesnell
December 12th 06, 09:05 PM
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Lynne wrote:

> on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:13:00 GMT, Eva Quesnell > wrote:
>
>> She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
>> every time somebody puts up a picture of a tabby Maine Coon.
>
> I cried constantly for 2 months when my dog, Ziggy, died. It still hurts
> almost 6 years later. We never stop missing them.
>
> --
> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

I know. It's always hard. And now I lost a dear friend, too. Then my
dog was "not quite right" yesterday, so I went off to the vet with him.
He's OK. I'm just freaked out, I guess. I saved a little bit of fluff
from dear Chick. All I have left of my friend is a birthday card I got
from her a couple of months ago. When she lost her dog last February, I wrote
a little poem for her. I put it in a frame and gave it to her. I sure
wish there were a way for me to have that as a remembrance. But I guess
her son and DIL haven't thought about it. Oh well, I have lots of
wonderful memories. They're all we get in the end.

Eva

Raving
December 12th 06, 11:57 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Raving" > wrote :already on your computer) or
> Xnews, which you can download for
> >> free....
> > Psst Lynne,
> >
> > I yanked my original posting from Google Groups so that "bookie"
> > doesn't get to see what she missed. Aren't 'real' news readers, real
> > fun eh?
> >
> >> ... Check with your ISP for the news server address.
> > Sorry, my ISP cancelled Usenet service last year because it considered
> > it to be antiquated.
> >
>
> Hello, half-wit. Were you thinking you are anonymous?
Nawh, I just using the other half of your missing wit.

If I wanted to be anonymous, the easiest way would have been to use a
real "newsreader".

Silly me for preferring the convenience of the web based interface that
Google provides.

For one thing, it means that I don't need to go through the hassle of
subscribing to ngs whilst I follow my hearts desire. For another thing,
I don't need to worry about the hassle of retaining, deleting, or
archiving what I have or haven't already read.

>
> OrgName: Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
> OrgID: RCC-99
> Address: One Mount Pleasant
> City: Toronto
> StateProv: ON
> PostalCode: M4Y-2Y5
> Country: CA
>
> NetRange: 74.96.0.0 - 74.122.159.255
> CIDR: 74.96.0.0/12, 74.112.0.0/13, 74.120.0.0/15, 74.122.0.0/17,
> 74.122.128.0/19
> NetName: ROGERS-CAB-99
> NetHandle: NET-74-96-0-0-1
> Parent: NET-74-0-0-0-0
> NetType: Direct Allocation
> NameServer: NS2.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
> NameServer: NS2.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
> NameServer: NS3.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
> NameServer: NS3.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
> Comment:
> RegDate: 2006-04-05
> Updated: 2006-12-05
>
> OrgTechHandle: IPMAN-ARIN
> OrgTechName: IP MANAGE
> OrgTechPhone: +1-416-935-4729
> OrgTechEmail:
Oh and before I forget ...

" Giganews Subscribers,

Giganews is proud to announce the deployment of encrypted Usenet
access!

Starting today, you can add encrypted Usenet access to your account for
an additional $5/month. The addition of encrypted Usenet access also
includes 10 bonus connections to our servers, for a total of up to 20
concurrent connections!

Encrypted Usenet access will allow you to help ensure security,
privacy, and anonymity while enjoying your Giganews service. Once you
have added encrypted Usenet access to your account all data passed
between Giganews and your computer is encrypted when you have SSL
enabled in your news client. All username and password data, posts,
articles, and headers are encrypted while utilizing Giganews' encrypted
Usenet service.

Giganews utilizes SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to power our
encrypted Usenet access service. SSL encryption is regarded as the
standard for internet security and is the same security scheme used on
online banking websites, stores, and even Giganews' own signup page. We
have implemented SSL on our servers due to increasing customer demand
and added support for SSL in popular newsreader software.

In addition to the implementation of encrypted Usenet access, we have
also unveiled a new "Diamond" account type for $29.99 per month. This
account type is similar to the Platinum account, but already includes
encrypted Usenet access and the 10 bonus connections.

Giganews is offering $10 off your first month on our new Diamond SSL
account after your first 60 days of continuous service at the Diamond
account level.

To add encrypted Usenet access with 10 bonus concurrent connections to
your account or to upgrade to the Diamond account log on to the
Giganews online control panel at www.giganews.com and click on "Manage
Service".

In addition, Giganews is offering a one time $5 credit on your account
if you upgrade to the Silver or Bronze accounts with SSL. This will
allow you to try out encrypted Usenet access for free during your first
billing period. ... "

I wonder where this came from, eh?

Cordially,

Raving

Raving
December 13th 06, 12:09 AM
:-P

Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:15:16 GMT, "Raving" > wrote:
>
> > Lynne,
> >
> > You really are a pretentious, anal retentive, snot stuffed cow.
:) ... Right on!

> >
> > Suggestion: Avoid posting on PMS days.
:) ... Right on!

> >
> > Cordially,
> >
> > Raving
;-)


> Wrong on all counts. Learn the rules of etiquette of Usenet.
Oh. ... and what might that be?


Perhaps it's that there is no saving a silly buggeress from her own
foolishness.

>
> PS - <plonk>
<plonk>

<fizz>, <fizz>

Oh, what a relief it is.

cybercat
December 13th 06, 02:21 AM
"Raving" > wrote
>> PS - <plonk>
> <plonk>
>
> <fizz>, <fizz>
>
> Oh, what a relief it is.
>

You're old.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Outsider
December 17th 06, 02:04 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in
:

> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
> Coon.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>
> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
> size from that comparison!
>
> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
>
>

She's beautiful. Nice fluffy ears and paws!

Andy

Outsider
December 17th 06, 02:09 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in
:

> Oops, forgot to add the first link...
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy29/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>



Holly molly! She IS big!

CatNipped
December 17th 06, 03:37 PM
"Outsider" > wrote in message
. ..
> "CatNipped" > wrote in
> :
>
>> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
>> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
>> Coon.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>>
>> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
>> size from that comparison!
>>
>> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>>
>>
>
> She's beautiful. Nice fluffy ears and paws!
>
> Andy

Thanks Andy. It's hard, sometimes, to tell exactly how big she is because
she's proportioned so nicely. But when you see her next to an average cat
you can really see it. Her head and neck are about three times as big as my
next biggest cats'. Here are some pictures I took with her sitting next to
Jessie, who at 7 pounds is about average for a cat...
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Jessie17/. And here's one of her
standing in a window - a very large window - when she was still only about 8
months old http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Squirrel/.

Hugs,

CatNipped

December 17th 06, 04:16 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> "Outsider" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
> >> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
> >> Coon.
> >>
> >> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
> >>
> >> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
> >> size from that comparison!
> >>
> >> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
> >> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
> >>
> >> Hugs,
> >>
> >> CatNipped
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> > She's beautiful. Nice fluffy ears and paws!
> >
> > Andy
>
> Thanks Andy. It's hard, sometimes, to tell exactly how big she is because
> she's proportioned so nicely. But when you see her next to an average cat
> you can really see it. Her head and neck are about three times as big as my
> next biggest cats'. Here are some pictures I took with her sitting next to
> Jessie, who at 7 pounds is about average for a cat...
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Jessie17/. And here's one of her
> standing in a window - a very large window - when she was still only about 8
> months old http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Squirrel/.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Good Lord. If there's ever a basketball team for cats, Sammy would be
the star. She's TALL. She's proportioned very nicely though.
Bosley is a very tall, long-legged cat, but he's out of proportion. His
head/paws are just average size. He's a really kind of funny-looking,
especially when he was younger. His head looked so small back then.
It's kind of caught up with the rest of his body now.

Sherry

CatNipped
December 17th 06, 07:17 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> CatNipped wrote:
>> "Outsider" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>> > "CatNipped" > wrote in
>> > :
>> >
>> >> LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
>> >> ;> *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
>> >> Coon.
>> >>
>> >> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/
>> >>
>> >> You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
>> >> size from that comparison!
>> >>
>> >> I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
>> >> birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!
>> >>
>> >> Hugs,
>> >>
>> >> CatNipped
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> > She's beautiful. Nice fluffy ears and paws!
>> >
>> > Andy
>>
>> Thanks Andy. It's hard, sometimes, to tell exactly how big she is
>> because
>> she's proportioned so nicely. But when you see her next to an average
>> cat
>> you can really see it. Her head and neck are about three times as big as
>> my
>> next biggest cats'. Here are some pictures I took with her sitting next
>> to
>> Jessie, who at 7 pounds is about average for a cat...
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Jessie17/. And here's one of her
>> standing in a window - a very large window - when she was still only
>> about 8
>> months old http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Squirrel/.
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> Good Lord. If there's ever a basketball team for cats, Sammy would be
> the star. She's TALL. She's proportioned very nicely though.
> Bosley is a very tall, long-legged cat, but he's out of proportion. His
> head/paws are just average size. He's a really kind of funny-looking,
> especially when he was younger. His head looked so small back then.
> It's kind of caught up with the rest of his body now.
>
> Sherry

It almost feels funny to pet her, her head and neck are so big. With my
other cats I can easily fit my hand completely around their neck and have my
fingers almost touch (like encircling your wrist with your other hand. With
Sammy, my hand can only fit on the back of her neck and the fingers are 4
inches apart and nowhere near to touching. And I can lay my hand flat on
the top of her head without any of it hanging over. Like I said, it's only
freaky looking when she's next to another cat because she's well
proportioned - or freaky when you try to pick her up without going
"Ummmppphhhh" and heaving! ;>

We don't tease her about her gigantism, though (well not much since we did
nickname her Samazon)!

Hugs,

CatNipped