PDA

View Full Version : Re: I know you can wait to see my cats! LOL

Greg Evans
December 12th 06, 08:15 PM
TFTX wrote:

> Dead kitty: It's what's for dinner.

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~will2/chowmein.swf
(Flash animation, sound required)

Omelet
December 12th 06, 08:30 PM
In article >,
"Greg Evans" > wrote:

> TFTX wrote:
>
> > Dead kitty: It's what's for dinner.
>
> http://webpages.marshall.edu/~will2/chowmein.swf
> (Flash animation, sound required)

Thanks for that. ;-)
I've been looking for it. My old bookmarks got taken down.

It's an elusive swf and does not seem to last long in any one location.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Greg Evans
December 12th 06, 08:34 PM
Omelet wrote:

> I've been looking for it. My old bookmarks got taken down.
> It's an elusive swf and does not seem to last long in any one
> location.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cat+kettle+peking+moon

Google is always and ever your friend!

Omelet
December 12th 06, 08:45 PM
In article >,
"Greg Evans" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > I've been looking for it. My old bookmarks got taken down.
> > It's an elusive swf and does not seem to last long in any one
> > location.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=cat+kettle+peking+moon
>
> Google is always and ever your friend!

If you know what to type into the search. ;-)
I'm still learning.....
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.