PDA

View Full Version : Re: Public Apology Re-instated

2fingah
December 13th 06, 01:16 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:
<snip>

im hitting the eject button
sleazily sliding the dvd into my right front pocket

a huge cigarette is penned behind my ear

--

That was Nomen folks, king of the trolls

he has no shame in his game
he is the invisible man
you can never trace him
he's got his stuff together...

but would he be so bold if he posted under his real name (jerry)

<snip my own monologging>

that's all

doyouhearwhatihear
December 15th 06, 02:01 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I prefer "The Stealth Man"

the nano man, he sells nano machines
these machines eat up oil spills
just set them to it

i have seen the future

teleportation will revolutionize the way we interact

beep beep zip bang

on beams of light! Im smiling from ear to ear

can't wait

<a single spot light shines so clean, it looks like the very beam that
will snatch me away>

you're gonna need the wizard of oz to compute human teleportation
can't we just super-size a chip?...sir! I expanded on your ideas, and
I think you're gonna like it... muuu haha

cloned animals, cloned loved ones
you know somebody has already tried to clone their husband or wife
get some pam anderson dna, some shakkira

siiiick jesse, sick

barely perished
December 15th 06, 07:12 AM
doyouhearwhatihear wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > I prefer "The Stealth Man"
>
> the nano man, he sells nano machines
> these machines eat up oil spills
> just set them to it
>
> i have seen the future
>
> teleportation will revolutionize the way we interact
>
> beep beep zip bang
>
> on beams of light! Im smiling from ear to ear
>
> can't wait
>
> <a single spot light shines so clean, it looks like the very beam that
> will snatch me away>
>
> you're gonna need the wizard of oz to compute human teleportation
> can't we just super-size a chip?...sir! I expanded on your ideas, and
> I think you're gonna like it... muuu haha
>
> cloned animals, cloned loved ones
> you know somebody has already tried to clone their husband or wife
> get some pam anderson dna, some shakkira
>
> siiiick jesse, sick

Does this psychobabble impress the chicks, Barry? Apparently not
anymore, from the looks of it.
Stupid ****.

doyouhearwhatihear
December 15th 06, 01:29 PM
barely perished wrote:

> Does this psychobabble impress the chicks, Barry? Apparently not
> anymore, from the looks of it.
> Stupid ****.

I was talking to Nomen goddammit

your pappa
December 16th 06, 10:01 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Well, I can't make sense out of a word of it, either.

well don't be afraid to ask a question
phsyco babble is on the house

light me or i'll stomp you! that's phsyco for... "do you have a match,
a light"

you may have coined something flashy, but I'd rather not write a show
about it
--

got any new material? IM FRESH OUT