PDA

View Full Version : Beutiful Blue Russian Cat for sale

Martin Alapi
December 14th 06, 04:31 AM
I am looking for a warm and loving home preferably with no young children
for my 7 year old Beautiful Blue Russian Female cat. Her name is Skyla and
she
is very intelligent, a little shy at times but affectionate and very well
mannered.
She tends to be nervous around small children told to me by previous
owners.She
enjoys the outdoors in the summer and she is active. Unfortunately I do not
have a
medical history for her from the previous owners I adopted her from three
years
ago. She is spayed(fixed) and has not been declawed. She is litter box
trained. I must
give her away due to apartment complex regulations. I will supply a cat
carrier and
a litter box with cover and a harness leash for free. I must find her a home
before Jan 5,2007
when she will be taken to Ottawa Humane Society for adoption. Telephone
Enquiries only
please because I check my email at the Library once every 2 weeks only. Call
Martin at
613-323 -1465 Evenings after 8:00 pm Mon-Fri and anytime Weekends. I live in
Alta Vista
area of Ottawa,Ontario. I am asking a PET ADOPTION FEE of $50 from the new
owners.

AZ Nomad
December 14th 06, 04:49 PM
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:31:51 -0500, Martin Alapi > wrote:

>I am looking for a warm and loving home preferably with no young children
>for my 7 year old Beautiful Blue Russian Female cat. Her name is Skyla and
>she
>is very intelligent, a little shy at times but affectionate and very well

You're aware that you've posted to an international forum, right? What
do you plan on doing? Putting kitty in a box and airmailing her?