PDA

View Full Version : amazing tiger mama!

Lynne
December 14th 06, 02:55 AM
This story is about a month old, but it's the first I have seen it.
Amazing! Make sure you look at the last photos. They are priceless.

http://www.felinefuture.com/news/?action=view&nid=16

--
Lynne

Lynne
December 14th 06, 02:57 AM
by the way, I'm not promoting this company's food. I've never heard of
them and I don't know anything about them at all. It might be great, it
might be crap.

--
Lynne

December 14th 06, 01:31 PM
Oh yes! I got this e-mailed to me. How cute is she!!

On Dec 13, 8:55 pm, Lynne > wrote:
> This story is about a month old, but it's the first I have seen it.
> Amazing! Make sure you look at the last photos. They are priceless.
>
> http://www.felinefuture.com/news/?action=view&nid=16
>
> --
> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

sheelagh
December 14th 06, 04:24 PM
Lynne wrote:

> This story is about a month old, but it's the first I have seen it.
> Amazing! Make sure you look at the last photos. They are priceless.
>
> http://www.felinefuture.com/news/?action=view&nid=16
>
> --
> Lynne
> Excellent story,superb content & cracking photos too.
I wonder if it went on any further to tell you whether she recovered
from the depression too btw?

Speaking of cracking photos, I remember a recent photo that I think
might have been one of your litter...It was titled cat ballet?
I thought it was one of my all time funniest photos that I had ever
seen & I have shared it with loads of freinds who thought the same
thing,roflol....I have left another comment re:photos on our new feline
friend for you as well.....:o)
S.

Lynne
December 14th 06, 04:55 PM
on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:24:55 GMT, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

> I wonder if it went on any further to tell you whether she recovered
> from the depression too btw?

I did some digging and learned a little more about this. The first article
I posted is misleading, though I didn't know it at the time. It's still
pretty cute, though More info here:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/tigerpig.asp

> Speaking of cracking photos, I remember a recent photo that I think
> might have been one of your litter...It was titled cat ballet?
> I thought it was one of my all time funniest photos that I had ever
> seen & I have shared it with loads of freinds who thought the same
> thing,roflol....I have left another comment re:photos on our new feline
> friend for you as well.....:o)

I don't think it was mine, unless it was the yawning kitten pic?

--
Lynne

sheelagh
December 14th 06, 05:07 PM
> I did some digging and learned a little more about this. The first
article
> I posted is misleading, though I didn't know it at the time. It's still
> pretty cute, though More info here:
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/tigerpig.asp

Thanks ever so much for the link.I am just off to have a look at it now

> I don't think it was mine, unless it was the yawning kitten pic?

> -- No,It must have been someone else's puddy cat then.I will try & trace it & find out who's he was.
I loved the yawning photo,It was brilliant..he is gorgeous isn't he?!!!
I left some other comments regarding ruddy & Levi on, new feline friend
for you.They are cracking cats & looked ever so happy & well loved
too.Pukka!(superb!)
:o)
S.

sheelagh
December 14th 06, 05:17 PM
sheelagh wrote:
-- No,It must have been someone else's puddy cat then.I will try &
trace it & find out who's he was.
> I loved the yawning photo,It was brilliant..he is gorgeous isn't he?!!!
> I left some other comments regarding ruddy & Levi on, new feline friend
> for you.They are cracking cats & looked ever so happy & well loved
> too.Pukka!(superb!)
> :o)
> S.

Im have just done a little digging and found out who's cat's they were.
They are Mary's cat's.Photogenic, Funny & extreemly funny too...
S.