PDA

View Full Version : ping! Cybercat


Lynne
December 15th 06, 09:41 PM
In case your spam filter ate my email, I sent you 2 messages.

--
Lynne

cybercat
December 15th 06, 11:26 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> In case your spam filter ate my email, I sent you 2 messages.
>

Lynne, thanks! By the way, the reason you chose the email address you chose
actually did occur to me. :) It just left my brain almost as fast as it got
there. Hahaha!

your pappa
December 17th 06, 02:43 AM
Lynne wrote:
> In case your spam filter ate my email, I sent you 2 messages.
>
> --
> Lynne

I shoulda known as much

believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

cybercat
December 17th 06, 02:56 AM
"your pappa" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> Lynne wrote:
>> In case your spam filter ate my email, I sent you 2 messages.
>>
>> --
>> Lynne
>
> I shoulda known as much
>
> believe none of what you hear and half of what you see
>

Don't flatter yourself, Barry. We have more interesting things to talk about
than you. Like .. stain removal.

All Lynne or anyone else needs to do to know all about you is to read the
posts you have made over the past week.

Lynne
December 17th 06, 03:36 AM
on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:56:07 GMT, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> Don't flatter yourself, Barry. We have more interesting things to talk
> about than you. Like .. stain removal.

Heh.

> All Lynne or anyone else needs to do to know all about you is to read
> the posts you have made over the past week.

Actually, I've been killfiling this tool since I read his second post. I
finally figured out how to access my newsreader's plonk file so I could
manually edit it. Now no matter what name he uses, I don't see him. Yay!

--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

santa claus
December 17th 06, 09:16 PM
Lynne wrote:

> --
> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

it's you grandma