no
really
im a pig
oynk

December 16th 06, 03:14 PM
-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.

Sherry

bookie
December 16th 06, 03:17 PM
wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
> that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.
>
> Sherry
yes i suspected as much, quite sad really that someone feels the need
to do this, haven't they got christmas shopping or something better to
do?

your pappa
December 16th 06, 03:27 PM
bookie wrote:

> yes i suspected as much, quite sad really that someone feels the need
> to do this, haven't they got christmas shopping or something better to
> do?

WHO! would do such a thing?

I think I know who did this

gracecat
December 16th 06, 04:05 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>
> I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
> that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.
>
> Sherry

I didn't know that. But glad you mentioned it Sherry. -L is brusque but I
haven't seen this type from her.

Grace

Pat
December 16th 06, 04:25 PM
"gracecat" > wrote

> > wrote

>> -L. wrote:
>>
>> I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
>> that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.
>>
>> Sherry
>>

> I didn't know that. But glad you mentioned it Sherry. -L is brusque but I
> haven't seen this type from her.
>
> Grace

When you aren't sure about a post's authenticity, compare the header info
from the message with the header info from an indubitably real post from the
same sender.

In this case, the forged message headers are as follows:

Subject: skanky pussy
From: "-L." >
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: 16 Dec 2006 10:19:12 GMT