PDA

View Full Version : hey Barry

Lynne
December 16th 06, 11:04 PM
Do me a favor please and post a reply to this with just your email address
specified, and no name. That way I can killfile you for once and for all
despite all your name changes.

Thanks!

--
Lynne

your pappa
December 17th 06, 02:21 AM
Lynne wrote:
> Do me a favor please and post a reply to this with just your email address
> specified, and no name. That way I can killfile you for once and for all
> despite all your name changes.

who are you?
have we met?

oh but you got lots to say about ol barry
mmm mmm

I should take a switch to your backside just for general principle
but that's not in my job description

is there anyone.. anyone out there with a lick of sense to them

im dangling by my keyboard here.. looking for a fuzz of wit

YELLING AT ME is not very stimulating

you have to be every day of years old to be acting like this
that's about the time as a senior, you start acting like a baby again