PDA

View Full Version : Remember... Kitty-Katz Like to Eat RIBBONS

IBen Getiner
December 17th 06, 07:52 AM
Just a reminder during this busy holiday season.... Don't forget to
tell any relatives or friends that you might still have to NOT be so
Goddamned ****ing insensitive by sending you presents wrapped with
ribbon. Please feel free to chastise them like hell if they do. They
know you have kats and you've most-likely told them this before, but
still they may not listen. Remember... Ribbons KILL kitties, because
kitties like to EAT ribbonz! Just why they do is still a mystery to me.
Sometimes I think it's because they like to pretend that it's some kind
of kool food. Other times I think it's because they like being
intentionally bad when they know they're dealing with a forbidden
fruit. Maybe they're simply flossing their yellow little teeth. Who
knows for sure? All we DO know for sure iz that KITTIES LIKE RIBBONZ!

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_3/1092704155Eokoj8.jpg

See....???

Remember this well so you won't have an expensive [and possibly
sorrowful] Xmas season. And please... tell all your insensitive
freakin' kin-foke to take heed as well.

IBen Getiner

LC
December 17th 06, 05:27 PM
Home alone in his leaky trailer set down by the swamp, "IBen Getiner"
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Just a reminder during this busy holiday season....

Says the schizophrenic nutbar spending 24/7 trolling.

> Don't forget to tell any relatives or friends that you might still have to
> NOT be so Goddamned ****ing insensitive <blah, blah>

Yes, make sure you share this with all your <ahem> "relatives":

From: "IBen Getiner" >
From: "Rabbi Getiner" >
From: "J Young" >
From: "Jon Young" >