PDA

View Full Version : Levi's first kill!

Lynne
December 17th 06, 03:33 PM
Levi made his first kill last night. He took down a large (adult?) roll of
paper towels! THE CARNAGE WAS EVERYWHERE!!

I wish I had taken a picture, darnit.

--
Lynne

Magic Mood JeepŠ
December 17th 06, 03:56 PM
In m,
Lynne purred:
> Levi made his first kill last night. He took down a large (adult?)
> roll of paper towels! THE CARNAGE WAS EVERYWHERE!!
>
> I wish I had taken a picture, darnit.

I awoke one morning to a fresh kill like that once - but the one who did it
to this day remains anonymous... and I have several cats that love to shred.
The entire roll was shredded into one big pile about 2-3 feet high, and
about that big around! All I could do was laugh. I was laughing too hard
to hold a camera steady - but this is what they do to TP (taken with a
camera phone) http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1320958322047371020zZnwTj

Lynne
December 17th 06, 04:03 PM
on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:56:41 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
> wrote:

> I awoke one morning to a fresh kill like that once - but the one who
> did it to this day remains anonymous... and I have several cats that
> love to shred. The entire roll was shredded into one big pile about
> 2-3 feet high, and about that big around! All I could do was laugh.
> I was laughing too hard to hold a camera steady - but this is what
> they do to TP (taken with a camera phone)
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1320958322047371020zZnwTj

Too funny.

That'll teach me not to have my camera handy!

--
Lynne

December 17th 06, 06:29 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> Levi made his first kill last night. He took down a large (adult?) roll
> of
> paper towels! THE CARNAGE WAS EVERYWHERE!!
>
> I wish I had taken a picture, darnit.
>
> --

hahaha! Gracue's guilty pleasure is paper shredding. She is
so thoughtful and polite, so tentative, that she drags her prey
off, under a bed, to indulge in the kill. :)

Lynne
December 17th 06, 07:06 PM
on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:29:35 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> hahaha! Gracue's guilty pleasure is paper shredding. She is
> so thoughtful and polite, so tentative, that she drags her prey
> off, under a bed, to indulge in the kill. :)

THE UBER FIERCE HUNTRESS!!

--
Lynne

December 17th 06, 07:49 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
> on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:29:35 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> hahaha! Gracue's guilty pleasure is paper shredding. She is
>> so thoughtful and polite, so tentative, that she drags her prey
>> off, under a bed, to indulge in the kill. :)
>
> THE UBER FIERCE HUNTRESS!!
>
> --

Yep. :)

I marveled at her gentleness the fall we brought her home
from the shelter. She was squirmy and strong as a monkey,
and you could not hold her if she wanted to get away--but
she never, ever put her claws out when being handled.

Just this cheerful, chirpy, tentative, polite little cat, despite
four months in the shelter, and whatever else had happened
to her before they found her 6 months old and pregnant in a
trailer park.

I moved the bed in the guest room to clean underneath
the next spring and found a tripartate 3' X 6' foam board
that had been part of a presentation had been methodically
chewed and shredded, hunks of it everywhere, like a giant
mouse had been at it!

It seems Gracie would slink away and take out her frustrations
there! I left it there as a gesture of love. Whatever gets you
through he night, you know? :D

bookie
December 18th 06, 12:28 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Lynne" > wrote in message
> > on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:29:35 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >
> >> hahaha! Gracue's guilty pleasure is paper shredding. She is
> >> so thoughtful and polite, so tentative, that she drags her prey
> >> off, under a bed, to indulge in the kill. :)
> >
> > THE UBER FIERCE HUNTRESS!!
> >
> > --
>
> Yep. :)
>
> I marveled at her gentleness the fall we brought her home
> from the shelter. She was squirmy and strong as a monkey,
> and you could not hold her if she wanted to get away--but
> she never, ever put her claws out when being handled.
>
> Just this cheerful, chirpy, tentative, polite little cat, despite
> four months in the shelter, and whatever else had happened
> to her before they found her 6 months old and pregnant in a
> trailer park.
>
> I moved the bed in the guest room to clean underneath
> the next spring and found a tripartate 3' X 6' foam board
> that had been part of a presentation had been methodically
> chewed and shredded, hunks of it everywhere, like a giant
> mouse had been at it!
>
> It seems Gracie would slink away and take out her frustrations
> there! I left it there as a gesture of love. Whatever gets you
> through he night, you know? :D

check out this clip from youtube, found on amazingcatcollection,
hilarious, the cat is really going for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRQjYuICJdk