PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE?

December 18th 06, 10:16 AM
I need some advice badly!!
Is anyone up now?

zaax
December 18th 06, 10:43 AM
wrote:

> I need some advice badly!!
> Is anyone up now?

1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your problem

December 18th 06, 10:51 AM
zaax wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > I need some advice badly!!
> > Is anyone up now?
>
> 1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your problem

Ah yes. So here it is: I just got some advice back on another page
but more would be appreciated as well.

Two cats living together very happily (with ex boyfriend). I go and
get my old cat. She sniffs my whole apartment etc, and then starts
crying. I think she's missing her buddy, so, literally less than an
hour later, I go get her little buddy (both females).
When cat 2 arrives, cat 1, my cat, flips her **** completely.
It's a new environment for both so I get that.
I can't really sleep knowing that they might attack each other.
You would THINK that cat 1 would recognize cat 2!!!???? She's being so
hostile toward her!!!!

PS
They were living together and super cuddly for a YEAR!!!

zaax
December 18th 06, 11:21 AM
wrote:

> zaax wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I need some advice badly!!
> > > Is anyone up now?
> >
> > 1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your problem
>
> Ah yes. So here it is: I just got some advice back on another page
> but more would be appreciated as well.
>
> Two cats living together very happily (with ex boyfriend). I go and
> get my old cat. She sniffs my whole apartment etc, and then starts
> crying. I think she's missing her buddy, so, literally less than an
> hour later, I go get her little buddy (both females).
> When cat 2 arrives, cat 1, my cat, flips her **** completely.
> It's a new environment for both so I get that.
> I can't really sleep knowing that they might attack each other.
> You would THINK that cat 1 would recognize cat 2!!!???? She's being so
> hostile toward her!!!!
>
> PS
> They were living together and super cuddly for a YEAR!!!

Get some Feliway.

--
zaax

santa claus