PDA

View Full Version : RINGO THE STRAY SUPER-STAR UPDATE

sheelagh
December 18th 06, 04:25 PM
Ringo has continued to delight us with his charm & party peice
tricks.He seems to have no end of them up his ginger sleeves too.I
continued to try & find out if anyone owned him by posting photos of
him all over the village,&yesterday I had a lady knock at the door
holding a flyer that we had posted.I had that horride feeling of dread
well up in my tummy because unintentionaly I had fallen head over heels
in love with him.A took a deep breath & tried to make myself feel
elated about the fact that we had found his owner...(but I couldn't if
I an truely honest....).....then out it came......

"Thank you so much for taking my dad's cat in & for caring for him as
well.As you may or may not know my father passed on recently & I took
him in.I have picked the cat up over 6 times & taken him home, but he
continues to make his way back to this area;it doesn't seem to matter
how hard I try, he won't stay with us.......I don't suppose there is
any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?

I nearly jumped for joy, & actually did hug her too.I couldn't help
myself,it was reflex action!So we have ourselves a new true addition to
the family.I have to say that we are delighted about the prospect of
being able to keep him.The lady who came to see us yesterday & dropped
off a huge case of whisker cat meat as a thank you guesture for us
taking him on,this morning.I thanked her wholeheartedly as it will be a
huge help in ensuring that the communal cat bowls stay's over filled
all through christmas & told her all about them & invited her in to
meet the litter we took a few day's ago, as well as our own feline
family too.She seems more than happy with his new name & home & has
promised to drop by now and then to see Ringo too.
His former name was *Tiddles*....I think we will stick with the new
one....), & also that he is 6years old.His last injections were done
just over 12months ago,(his daddy got ill & never had the chance to
take him to get them done).He was castrated just over two years ago &
he was a stray that his neighbors abandoned him. He took him in @about
the same time too.
A very happy end to a very needy pussy cat,& a true xmas gift for us
all,& for him too I guess.A few more photo's for you
S.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

Lynne
December 18th 06, 04:46 PM
on Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:25:10 GMT, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

> A very happy end to a very needy pussy cat,& a true xmas gift for us
> all,& for him too I guess.A few more photo's for you
> S.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

I'm so happy this worked out!! How lovely that Ringo's former person came
by to let you know. I was nervous reading that!

Thanks for the photos - he is one handsome puss!

--
Lynne

December 18th 06, 05:20 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Ringo has continued to delight us with his charm & party peice
> tricks.He seems to have no end of them up his ginger sleeves too.I
> continued to try & find out if anyone owned him by posting photos of
> him all over the village,&yesterday I had a lady knock at the door
> holding a flyer that we had posted.I had that horride feeling of dread
> well up in my tummy because unintentionaly I had fallen head over heels
> in love with him.A took a deep breath & tried to make myself feel
> elated about the fact that we had found his owner...(but I couldn't if
> I an truely honest....).....then out it came......
>
> "Thank you so much for taking my dad's cat in & for caring for him as
> well.As you may or may not know my father passed on recently & I took
> him in.I have picked the cat up over 6 times & taken him home, but he
> continues to make his way back to this area;it doesn't seem to matter
> how hard I try, he won't stay with us.......I don't suppose there is
> any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?

YAYY! Hahaha! That is just great.

> I nearly jumped for joy, & actually did hug her too.I couldn't help
> myself,it was reflex action!So we have ourselves a new true addition to
> the family. [snips]
> http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

Tiddles! I like Ringo better. I bet he misses his Dad. I know Ringo will
be happy with you.

cybercat
December 18th 06, 05:21 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Ringo has continued to delight us with his charm & party peice
> tricks.He seems to have no end of them up his ginger sleeves too.

That first, smiling photo is amazing! What a happy boy!

sheelagh
December 18th 06, 07:17 PM

> I'm so happy this worked out!! How lovely that Ringo's former person came
> by to let you know. I was nervous reading that!

You & me both!!!?I was absolutely certain that she had come to claim
him,so when she asked if we would like to keep him,I was more than
happy to say yes,lol:o)
It was obvious that someone cared about him because he was no where
near as skinny as some of the visitors that we have that visit the
communal feeding bowls.And as you mentioned, even more suprising and
nice that she actually bothered to come and tell us where he came from
,& to point out that someone did care about him very much indeed..
Such a shame about his daddy,but life deals these unfortunate blows
that happen to cats too.I am just glad that he chose us to share his
life with us :o)

> Thanks for the photos - he is one handsome puss!

You are most welcome-It is nice to have someone to share the story with
too.He reminds me of the cheshire cat, out of Alice in wonderland.Full
of smiling pussy cat grins(like the cat that got to the cream first)
S.

CatNipped
December 18th 06, 07:20 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Ringo has continued to delight us with his charm & party peice
> tricks.He seems to have no end of them up his ginger sleeves too.I
> continued to try & find out if anyone owned him by posting photos of
> him all over the village,&yesterday I had a lady knock at the door
> holding a flyer that we had posted.I had that horride feeling of dread
> well up in my tummy because unintentionaly I had fallen head over heels
> in love with him.A took a deep breath & tried to make myself feel
> elated about the fact that we had found his owner...(but I couldn't if
> I an truely honest....).....then out it came......
>
> "Thank you so much for taking my dad's cat in & for caring for him as
> well.As you may or may not know my father passed on recently & I took
> him in.I have picked the cat up over 6 times & taken him home, but he
> continues to make his way back to this area;it doesn't seem to matter
> how hard I try, he won't stay with us.......I don't suppose there is
> any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?
>
> I nearly jumped for joy, & actually did hug her too.I couldn't help
> myself,it was reflex action!So we have ourselves a new true addition to
> the family.I have to say that we are delighted about the prospect of
> being able to keep him.The lady who came to see us yesterday & dropped
> off a huge case of whisker cat meat as a thank you guesture for us
> taking him on,this morning.I thanked her wholeheartedly as it will be a
> huge help in ensuring that the communal cat bowls stay's over filled
> all through christmas & told her all about them & invited her in to
> meet the litter we took a few day's ago, as well as our own feline
> family too.She seems more than happy with his new name & home & has
> promised to drop by now and then to see Ringo too.
> His former name was *Tiddles*....I think we will stick with the new
> one....), & also that he is 6years old.His last injections were done
> just over 12months ago,(his daddy got ill & never had the chance to
> take him to get them done).He was castrated just over two years ago &
> he was a stray that his neighbors abandoned him. He took him in @about
> the same time too.
> A very happy end to a very needy pussy cat,& a true xmas gift for us
> all,& for him too I guess.A few more photo's for you
> S.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

Oh my! What a gorgeous ginger boy - I'm jealous!

Hugs,

CatNipped

sheelagh
December 18th 06, 07:58 PM
cybercat wrote:
> YAYY! Hahaha! That is just great.

I think that we are really lucky that he chose our door to knock on 1st

> Tiddles! I like Ringo better. I bet he misses his Dad. I know Ringo will
> be happy with you

Now this one is something that both you and I agree wholeheartedly
on..It was everything I could do not to laugh when she told me-I simply
couldn't imagine hanging out of the window to shout ,*Tiddles, where
are you"????!!!
I agree with you.I have followed him a couple of times to see where he
goes when he goes out on walkies.He nip's back to a communal green
outside the front his old daddy's house.I feel for him,but not much I
can do other than be here for him when he wants cuddles,care,&love.At
his age, It must be difficult to adapt as quickly as a younger cat
might.
He seems happy enough & comes home with regularity.I think he is
happy-If the grin on his face is anything to go by, he must be,he is
full of grins & has loads of purr's for all of us too.In fact you only
have to talk to him, & he is on off like a V8 engine.
Incidentally, we got his bloods back today & he has the all clear.I am
sooo Pleased.In my heart I was a little worride that he might have a
few problems,but it is not the case at all.
>From what *Dora*, told us, her dad died in September, so he has been
wondering around ever since then.She actually lives about 1.5miles away
from us..it is amazing to think that he continued to make that treck
nearly once a week just to get back to "his patch".We were ever so
grateful for the case of food she brought over as well;I don't need to
even think whether the cats from the community bowl will be grateful
for it,I know they will
It is ever so cold outside tonight(-3) over here tonight, so we have
set up 3extra blanket-boxes under the porch for the regulars with room
to spare for another couple if they need them.
I have a question to pose for anyone who reads this one?

I know of one particular cat that I know would love to come and stay
over,& is in obvious need of the box shelter too-but she seems too
timid to even contemplate taking up the offer of shelter.I don't know
what I can do to encourage her to take us up that chance?She is
frightened of both humans, and other cats especially.She trusts us
enough to eat out of the bowls once the door is shut, but the moment
another person or cat shows up, she is off like a bullet!I have even
tried moving the bowl & shelter box further away from the other
ones,but it makes no difference @ all-Any thoughts on this one?

sheelagh
December 18th 06, 08:00 PM
> Oh my! What a gorgeous ginger boy - I'm jealous!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
No need, we have told him all about you, so rest assured that he is
sending you loads of purr's & some lucious leg rub's too,lol,
S.:o)

John Ross Mc Master
December 18th 06, 08:07 PM
What a beauty! You're one lucky woman.

On 18 Dec 2006 08:25:10 -0800, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

>Ringo has continued to delight us with his charm & party peice
>tricks.He seems to have no end of them up his ginger sleeves too.I
>continued to try & find out if anyone owned him by posting photos of
>him all over the village,&yesterday I had a lady knock at the door
>holding a flyer that we had posted.I had that horride feeling of dread
>well up in my tummy because unintentionaly I had fallen head over heels
>in love with him.A took a deep breath & tried to make myself feel
>elated about the fact that we had found his owner...(but I couldn't if
>I an truely honest....).....then out it came......
>
>"Thank you so much for taking my dad's cat in & for caring for him as
>well.As you may or may not know my father passed on recently & I took
>him in.I have picked the cat up over 6 times & taken him home, but he
>continues to make his way back to this area;it doesn't seem to matter
>how hard I try, he won't stay with us.......I don't suppose there is
>any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?
>
>I nearly jumped for joy, & actually did hug her too.I couldn't help
>myself,it was reflex action!So we have ourselves a new true addition to
>the family.I have to say that we are delighted about the prospect of
>being able to keep him.The lady who came to see us yesterday & dropped
>off a huge case of whisker cat meat as a thank you guesture for us
>taking him on,this morning.I thanked her wholeheartedly as it will be a
>huge help in ensuring that the communal cat bowls stay's over filled
>all through christmas & told her all about them & invited her in to
>meet the litter we took a few day's ago, as well as our own feline
>family too.She seems more than happy with his new name & home & has
>promised to drop by now and then to see Ringo too.
>His former name was *Tiddles*....I think we will stick with the new
>one....), & also that he is 6years old.His last injections were done
>just over 12months ago,(his daddy got ill & never had the chance to
>take him to get them done).He was castrated just over two years ago &
>he was a stray that his neighbors abandoned him. He took him in @about
>the same time too.
>A very happy end to a very needy pussy cat,& a true xmas gift for us
>all,& for him too I guess.A few more photo's for you
>S.
>http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

22brix
December 19th 06, 05:17 AM
I love his smile--he just exudes personality! Lucky Ringo and lucky you!

Bonnie

santa claus
December 19th 06, 08:50 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> Ringo has continued to delight us
<snip snip snip>

I didn't know hairy backed frogs could get delighted

> A very happy end to a very needy pussy

I didn't know hairy backed frogs could uh...

-L.
December 19th 06, 09:11 AM
sheelagh wrote:

<snip>

> the same time too.
> A very happy end to a very needy pussy cat,& a true xmas gift for us
> all,& for him too I guess.A few more photo's for you
> S.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/AnUpdateOnRingo02

Congrats!! He's very handsome. He looks a lot like the cat I "found"
and gave to my Mom one Christmas, Pinky:
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51

-L.

santa claus
December 19th 06, 09:26 AM
-L. wrote:
> He looks a lot like the cat I "found"

that's some nasty stuff

I know it itches and burns, but just keep spraying it with the stuff
the doctor gave you

poor thing

that's right spray it real good get all of it

Lynne
December 19th 06, 01:13 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:11:56 GMT, "-L." > wrote:

> Pinky:
> http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?
> action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51

Cats fascinate me. Especially nurturing male cats like Pinky--what a
gorgeous boy! I had a big, mean (neutered) male cat who took on the
mothering duties of my little, sick manx, Calvin. Calvin was the runt of 2
litters, only 5 weeks old when I brought him home, and so sick my vet said
he probably wouldn't make it. Calvin saw Lamonte (who I was a little
worried might kill the kitten), and immediately thought he was his mother
(she was also black). Lamonte was very confused at first, but was soon
cleaning him all over, including his bottom, and letting him suckle on his
nipples. I have old photos of them, but need to get a scanner.

Calvin was the happiest cat I ever knew. He had his "mother" much of his
life and went on to live nearly 21 years. I attribute that to his great
start with Lamonte. Sadly, Lamonte died when he was only about 8 years
old. Long story short is the vet believes he was poisoned... another risk
people who let their cats roam take.

--
Lynne

December 19th 06, 04:54 PM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>> He looks a lot like the cat I "found"
>
> that's some nasty stuff
>
> I know it itches and burns, but just keep spraying it with the stuff
> the doctor gave you
>
> poor thing
>
> that's right spray it real good get all of it

So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
showing your trashy ass again.

After all that "it won't me" horse ****?

Keep digging yourself into that hole.

It makes sense, because there is no climbing out now.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 06:26 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:54:48 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
> showing your trashy ass again.

Did you ever doubt for a second that he posted it? I know I didn't.

--
Lynne

December 19th 06, 06:29 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:54:48 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
>> showing your trashy ass again.
>
> Did you ever doubt for a second that he posted it? I know I didn't.

I did. Barry had quite a few of us conned into thinking he was a decent cat
man for a while. He's such a train wreck, I keep trying not to believe I'm
seeing what I am really seeing. It's the Pollyanna in me.

-L.
December 19th 06, 06:31 PM
Lynne wrote:
> on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:11:56 GMT, "-L." > wrote:
>
> > Pinky:
> > http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?
> > action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51
>
> Cats fascinate me. Especially nurturing male cats like Pinky--what a
> gorgeous boy!

Thanks. :) Pink died earlier this year. I wrote his story up and
posted it:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_frm/thread/9bb4ad4e9a87814c/6516423d7f06ea75?lnk=gst&q=pinky+died&rnum=1#6516423d7f06ea75
He was an awesome cat. He was very nuturing - always took care of
the other cats. My Mom used to say "Oooh, my goodness! I have a pile
of cats on the bed!" and we'd go in there and there would be Pink, Otie
and Miss Kitty (her other cats) all in a ball, kissing each other. Way
too cute!

> I had a big, mean (neutered) male cat who took on the
> mothering duties of my little, sick manx, Calvin. Calvin was the runt of 2
> litters, only 5 weeks old when I brought him home, and so sick my vet said
> he probably wouldn't make it. Calvin saw Lamonte (who I was a little
> worried might kill the kitten), and immediately thought he was his mother
> (she was also black). Lamonte was very confused at first, but was soon
> cleaning him all over, including his bottom, and letting him suckle on his
> nipples. I have old photos of them, but need to get a scanner.

Awwww!! Amazing!

> Calvin was the happiest cat I ever knew. He had his "mother" much of his
> life and went on to live nearly 21 years. I attribute that to his great
> start with Lamonte. Sadly, Lamonte died when he was only about 8 years
> old. Long story short is the vet believes he was poisoned... another risk
> people who let their cats roam take.

Oh God. That's terrible. I'd love to see the pics of them if you ever
get them up. I'm a sucker for a black cat. My Peewee is the second
black cat I have had.

-L.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 06:32 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:29:17 GMT, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> I did. Barry had quite a few of us conned into thinking he was a
> decent cat man for a while. He's such a train wreck, I keep trying not
> to believe I'm seeing what I am really seeing. It's the Pollyanna in
> me.

All I've seen since I've been here is a person who is barely literate with
a middle schooler's sense of humor and no regard for cats or people.

--
Lynne

December 19th 06, 06:35 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
> on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:29:17 GMT, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> I did. Barry had quite a few of us conned into thinking he was a
>> decent cat man for a while. He's such a train wreck, I keep trying not
>> to believe I'm seeing what I am really seeing. It's the Pollyanna in
>> me.
>
> All I've seen since I've been here is a person who is barely literate with
> a middle schooler's sense of humor and no regard for cats or people.
>
> --

And that is an accurate assessment.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 06:41 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:31:09 GMT, "-L." > wrote:

> Thanks. :) Pink died earlier this year. I wrote his story up and
> posted it:

I'm so sorry. I've bookmarked his story to read later.

> Oh God. That's terrible. I'd love to see the pics of them if you
> ever get them up. I'm a sucker for a black cat. My Peewee is the
> second black cat I have had.

Lamonte's illness and subsequent death were awful. I can't even think
about it or I get very angry and sad, even all these years later. He
really suffered, and I never knew who did it to him. Perhaps that's a good
thing, because I'd probably be in prison for murder.

I will get a scanner one of these days and post up some photos of them!
Lamonte was a big, beautiful black boy with green eyes. *sigh*

--
Lynne

-L.
December 19th 06, 06:48 PM
cybercat wrote:

> So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
> showing your trashy ass again.
>
> After all that "it won't me" horse ****?
>
> Keep digging yourself into that hole.
>
> It makes sense, because there is no climbing out now.

Just ignore him. He just wants attenion.

-L.

cybercat
December 19th 06, 06:58 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
>> showing your trashy ass again.
>>
>> After all that "it won't me" horse ****?
>>
>> Keep digging yourself into that hole.
>>
>> It makes sense, because there is no climbing out now.
>
> Just ignore him. He just wants attenion.

lol

I am afraid Barry Bigballs is about to get a leetle bit more attention than
he counted on. :D

sheelagh
December 19th 06, 10:27 PM
> I love his smile--he just exudes personality! Lucky Ringo and lucky you!
>
> Bonnie
Thank you!
I know, he is such a nice old gentleman.I can't beleive how lucky we
are..He is delightful,has a cracking sense of humour(very droll), & he
is always pleased to see you,with plenty of time to spare for cuddles
&leg weaves too.He is setteling down nicely & doing really well with
regard to getting on with the rest of the feline family too.The boys
don't think much to him,but they just keep,a wary eye on him,&swish
their tails in defiance ,just to let us know how out of favour we are
for allowing him into the fold,so to speak,lol.Not overly so though,as
the moment you put your hand out,there they are looking for serious
cuddles too.
The girls are just facinated by him,& flutter their eye lids right at
the most apropriate moment,just to make sure that he knows that they
are far too pretty for him;I hate to break the news to the girls that
he is actually quite stunning really & that he does have other admirers
outside of the house as well,tee hee.They are all playing hard to
get..they don't seem to understand that he is not even slightly
interested in that way about them-he was nuetered over 2years ago &
only has time for warm laps and food bowls now~what a disappointment
for them when they actually cotton on,Roflol.
My vet tells me that I am more than lucky that he doesn't leave "eau de
Ringo" chemical messages all over the house because he was desexed so
late inn life.I have to say that I delighted that he doesn't though:o)
S.

cybercat
December 19th 06, 10:32 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote
> cuddles too.
> The girls are just facinated by him,& flutter their eye lids right at
> the most apropriate moment,just to make sure that he knows that they
> are far too pretty for him;I hate to break the news to the girls that
> he is actually quite stunning really & that he does have other admirers
> outside of the house as well,tee hee.They are all playing hard to
> get..they don't seem to understand that he is not even slightly
> interested in that way about them-he was nuetered over 2years ago

Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human males
too. :)

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:29 PM
cybercat wrote:

> So this means you did post that filthy **** about Lyn? And here you're
> showing your trashy ass again.
>
> After all that "it won't me" horse ****?

I said it won't me, and it won't
you posted under the same skany pussy topic as I did
I THINK YOU DID IT

now

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:31 PM
Lynne wrote:

> Did you ever doubt for a second that he posted it? I know I didn't.
>
> --
> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

somebody please quote me on this

Nomen posted that crap, and we all know he did

I've never approached NOT ONE OF YOU LADIES about the mess someone
posted about Lyns skanky monkey

NOMEN DID IT YOU GENIUSES

sheelagh
December 19th 06, 11:38 PM
santa claus wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> > Ringo has continued to delight us
> <snip snip snip>
>
> I didn't know hairy backed frogs could get delighted
>
> > A very happy end to a very needy pussy
>
> I didn't know hairy backed frogs could uh...

Oh dear, not you again....Nothing you say could possibly offend me Mr
Multi-Named -hide behind -your- Pc- screen-idiot.....Like Bookie,I have
been called far worse than that & described in even worse context than
you possibly could come up with.My skin is thicker than a pigs & for
all you know I could resemble one too..but that wasn't the issue ,was
it?

I too, really thought you might have turned a corner last week when you
played your game of "I might be a human bean" after all...but I see
that you have far better things to do ,like spend every spare moment of
your precious time(that couldn't be spared along with the money on your
poor cat, that may or may not be able to cope with the kittens that you
infliceted upon her)...instead, you pull every female who posts on
,here derogatory names & insinuate that we are far worse than you could
ever possibly contemplate being yourself?!!!!!
REALITY CHECK TIME BUSTER.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go take a look in the mirror & see what you recon when your looking~Cuz
we don't need pictures of you to remind us of what a foul mouthed, anti
social egotistical,jumped up poor excuse for a real cat lover, that I
have ever had the missfortune to come across- In fact I have trouble
imagining that you are even a troll.
Thus far I haven't taken the bait... & neither do I now,however,I now
feel that it is time for you to realise just how terribly despicable
you are,as maybe the other comments didn't quite get through to you?

I posted this subject as a neutral update(as asked to do I might
add)...just to get away from all of the other posts that you have your
personal trademark written all over them in whatever name you choose to
call yourself today, & you wrecking them "every single time".

As for posing as another poster on here...well....decent words fail
me.You really have proved yourself to be one of the most contemptible
loathsome,wicked individual I have ever had the missfortune to cross
paths with.(this is my personal opinion,I would like to stress!)
Just for once in your life.Read what is in front of you & take in the
fact that not everyone thinks it is as amusing as you do.If I read this
about myself,I would be forced to do a second take of every single
word,& work out where I went wrong & what would be required of me to do
so, & rectify it Immediately, forthwith(that means now by the way in
case you didn't realise,ok?)And that would most definately = one
apology to Lynne (& the rest of the people that you have upset too
btw!)I have no idea what sort of a kick you get out of upsetting
everyone, but I hope that you change habbits pronto!(we can all wish
for the impossible it would seem!!)
Who cares if I look like the back end of a London Buss,or whether I
might weigh 300stone.?
...It is utterly irrelevant to my post which was meant to be a bit of
good news,just for a change.
I didn't need for you to assert your too- hide -behind -the -screen-
bravado, to point out your depricating,offensive, verbal opinionated
diarrhea, to pour out on me personaly thank you very much.So,From now
on,I would appreciate it if you kept all of your unquestionably
derogatory opinion to yourself,& I am sure others would too,ok?
I think it is time that you put all of that good money that you don't
need to get yourself a shrink to work out why you find it nessacery to
go on a pet cat site, just so that you can upset every single female
you come in contact with-Including cybercat too,you ruthless
retard.People have tried to be nice to you,including myself, even when
you were being the foul mouthed, uncouth,imbecile that you are- & give
you the benefit of the doubt, but to no avail at all it would
seem??????
Please, just leave the women alone on here!It is so unessacery &
frankly unworthy either.
S.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 11:40 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:38:26 GMT, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

> Please, just leave the women alone on here!It is so unessacery &
> frankly unworthy either.

Ignore him and he will eventually go away.

--
Lynne

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:42 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Oh dear, not you again....Nothing you say could possibly offend me Mr
> Multi-Named -hide behind -your- Pc- screen-idiot.....Like Bookie,I have
> been called far worse than that & described in even worse context than
> you possibly could come up with.My skin is thicker than a pigs & for
> all you know I could resemble one too..but that wasn't the issue ,was
> it?

ah, you open your mouth before you even hear a matter
you was a misery looking for a comfort in the first place
I don't appreciate your shallowness

> I too, really thought you might have turned a corner last week when you
> played your game of "I might be a human bean" after all...

the **** are you talking about?

<snip venting>

> I posted this subject as a neutral update(as asked to do I might
> add)...just to get away from all of the other posts that you have your
> personal trademark written all over them in whatever name you choose to
> call yourself today, & you wrecking them "every single time".

I have no idea what you are talking about
what did I make a little mess in one of your threads?
boo hoo, you know, I thought for a second, here is someone
down to earth with some sense about them
you need to learn to control your emotions

> As for posing as another poster on here...well....decent words fail
> me.You really have proved yourself to be one of the most contemptible
> loathsome,wicked individual I have ever had the missfortune to cross
> paths with

sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here

get in line!
take a number!

ill put you on the fast track to recovery so quick, you won't have time
to shake your jaw at me

sheelagh
December 19th 06, 11:44 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human males
> too. :)
Oh I so agree with you, they have been absolutr brazen hussy's when he
is around....
But as you say, all they have to do is get that V8 purring away, then
we fell head over heels for that eye lid flutter,don't we,lol:o)
S.

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:50 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> > Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human males
> > too. :)
> Oh I so agree with you, they have been absolutr brazen hussy's when he
> is around....
> But as you say, all they have to do is get that V8 purring away, then
> we fell head over heels for that eye lid flutter,don't we,lol:o)
> S.

tell the truth italian lady, you never once entertained the idea that I
was a nice guy

if we flip back about 6 posts, one can read where you turned on me..
based on what?
hearsay...

well there you have it

someone who is not worthy to pull my boots off

Lesley
December 19th 06, 11:50 PM
sheelagh wrote:

>.......I don't suppose there is
> any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?

If I'd had that lovely bundle of orange-ness for 5 minutes that
question would be the answer to my prayers!

He's a lovely cat!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

sheelagh
December 19th 06, 11:55 PM

> > Please, just leave the women alone on here!It is so unessacery &
> > frankly unworthy either.
>
> Ignore him and he will eventually go away.
>
> --
> Lynne
I know,I am sorry,it just got under my skin a bit& has been bubbling
for some time now.It was not intended to to upset anyone really, just
to point our how unessacery his remarks are,& how futile their effects
are too,in the hope that he might actually read this one & do a second
take for once....
I am not remotely upset by him-maybe it a culture thing with the
English?In fact I laughed when I read it..it was so primevaly childish
to be honest,Roflol.The word idiot should suffice,eh?:o)
S.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 11:59 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:55:59 GMT, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

> I am not remotely upset by him-maybe it a culture thing with the
> English?In fact I laughed when I read it.

ah, but you see talking about him as well as responding to him gives him
exactly what he is looking for. I'm guilty too, but the only way he is
going to stop is when he no longer gets the attention he is seeking.

--
Lynne

22brix
December 20th 06, 12:04 AM
> Ignore him and he will eventually go away.

Hear, hear!

sheelagh
December 20th 06, 12:18 AM
Lesley wrote:

> sheelagh wrote:
> >

> >.......I don't suppose there is
> > any chance you would consider keeping him,is there"?
> >

> If I'd had that lovely bundle of orange-ness for 5 minutes that
> question would be the answer to my prayers!
>
> He's a lovely cat!
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
It might also help you to creat the scenario in your mind If I were to
also mention that my 10year old daughter was here at the time too?I
could see those eye's on the verge of brimming over as she stood
outside the front door?!!!I was in utter dread,but at the same time a
teeny weeeny iti bitty happy that an owner came forward for
once...nevertheless,I also have to admitt to tears of joy when the
offer was made too-He is just such a chunky big bag puss.The relief was
almost palpable.He xudes charm & that gentelmenly chivalry as well,as
the kids would say"WICKED, OR BEASTY MUM"...I sometimes wonder where
they learn this exra curicular language...In my vocabulary it would be
"Pukka"~or" well happy",being a bog tromper of course!(east anglia)
S.

santa claus
December 20th 06, 12:20 AM
-L. wrote:

> Just ignore him. He just wants attenion.
>
> -L.

you ain't like them
I hate to be a dialectic just now
but.. are you smelling what Im stepping in?

Lynne and Cybercat and now sheelagh the italian woman

you are as lonely as a heartbeat, don't let nobody tell you different

it's alright <raising my first finger, lowering my head, walking off>
it's alright.. it's just another star in my crown

"I went to bed on top of the world, and today the worlds on top of me"
"shunned by the world if I don't succeed"

let my flinty writing attest to the fact that I am astonished at the
shallowness I am seeing in some

they wear their scents of fear and timidity

done "seen it all".. nothing new under the sun, epicurious

sheelagh
December 20th 06, 12:25 AM
Lesley wrote:

> He's a lovely cat!
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Thank you for the compliment too.He is rather lucious isn't he,lol?!!
S.:o)

sheelagh
December 20th 06, 12:33 AM

> ah, but you see talking about him as well as responding to him gives him
> exactly what he is looking for. I'm guilty too, but the only way he is
> going to stop is when he no longer gets the attention he is seeking.

> Lynne
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

Sheelagh hangs her head in shame & shuffles her toes nin the dust, cuz
she know's Lynne is right(and rubbed her hands with glee behind her
back) in the knowledge that she won't fall for it again,but got the
chace to tell B. borrowed- balls what needed to be said.Soz!
Whinge is totally over now -I promise,LOL:o)
S.

Lynne
December 20th 06, 12:35 AM
on Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:33:42 GMT, "sheelagh"
> wrote:

> Sheelagh hangs her head in shame & shuffles her toes nin the dust, cuz
> she know's Lynne is right(and rubbed her hands with glee behind her
> back) in the knowledge that she won't fall for it again,but got the
> chace to tell B. borrowed- balls what needed to be said.Soz!
> Whinge is totally over now -I promise,LOL:o)

Hahaha! Like I said, I'm guilty, too. But that's the last bit of
attention he'll get from me. Hardly worth the bandwidth.

--
Lynne

sheelagh
December 20th 06, 01:08 AM

> Congrats!! He's very handsome. He looks a lot like the cat I "found"
> and gave to my Mom one Christmas, Pinky:
> http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51
>
> -L.
Many thanks for sharing that photo with us...I think he looks just like
Ringo,but perhaps a little bigger than him.I can't get over how similar
they look too!!

I have "never entertained the idea of a ginger Ninja", ever
before...but things change when you become less ignorant, don't
they?Having never come across one before,I have never really had the
chance to appreciate just how wonderful they can be,until he litteraly
came knocking one day!I am the only person that he will allow to pick
him up right now,but I am hoping that with a bit of time, that he might
allow the others to as he gets to know them a bit better;i think the
only reason he allows me to pick him up is because I feed
him(possibly,hey?)

He must be a very resourceful chap, because there is no chance that he
has been going without dinner-He is huge!!!!!He now sits on the edge of
the bath while the kids are in it too.He comes out with the most bizare
qualities, but they are all good things rather than bad
one's....(phew!)He is also a very vocal puss cat as well.He never shuts
up;he is always chattering on @ you,but I don't see a particular
subject or reason for it-he just seems to enjoy talking to us:o)
He had a sniff at the litter(kittens,not litter box btw) we took in a
few days ago & just licked them all on their head's,then sauntered off
to bask in the girl's adoration,lol-they even make a space for him
round the grazing bowls?!!!!!!!(which ringo seems to think he has a
duty to empy as fast as possible)..It looks like no one has ever
explained the context of grazing before??
I have wormed him with stronghold & the vet gave him another tablet for
something toxicara,so I don't think that it could be worms.I wonder if
it is just the thought that he feels he must eat everything in sight
simply because he has been a very hungry lonely puss cat for while.
His tabby stripes are awesome.I sketch occasionally too, & had a really
good time today sketching him in his near acomatose possition today,
after brunch/tea break dinner-a brilliant subject matter for sure!
I do thank my lucky stars that he chose us:o)
S.

santa claus
December 20th 06, 01:42 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote
> > cuddles too.
> > The girls are just facinated by him,& flutter their eye lids right at
> > the most apropriate moment,just to make sure that he knows that they
> > are far too pretty for him;I hate to break the news to the girls that
> > he is actually quite stunning really & that he does have other admirers
> > outside of the house as well,tee hee.They are all playing hard to
> > get..they don't seem to understand that he is not even slightly
> > interested in that way about them-he was nuetered over 2years ago
>
> Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human males
> too. :)

oh ****! goddamn

for the record? anne rice is a lost cause
i stopped reading when azriel told jonathan
"my cock was dripping"
what! was jonathan jacking off or something?
the woman needs to story telling, stop masterbating
all over her books

cybercat
December 20th 06, 03:04 AM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "sheelagh" > wrote
>> > cuddles too.
>> > The girls are just facinated by him,& flutter their eye lids right at
>> > the most apropriate moment,just to make sure that he knows that they
>> > are far too pretty for him;I hate to break the news to the girls that
>> > he is actually quite stunning really & that he does have other admirers
>> > outside of the house as well,tee hee.They are all playing hard to
>> > get..they don't seem to understand that he is not even slightly
>> > interested in that way about them-he was nuetered over 2years ago
>>
>> Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human
>> males
>> too. :)
>
> oh ****! goddamn
>
> for the record? anne rice is a lost cause
> i stopped reading when azriel told jonathan
> "my cock was dripping"

lol What, did you think she had stolen your material?

MU hahaha!

cybercat
December 20th 06, 03:05 AM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "sheelagh" > wrote
>> > cuddles too.
>> > The girls are just facinated by him,& flutter their eye lids right at
>> > the most apropriate moment,just to make sure that he knows that they
>> > are far too pretty for him;I hate to break the news to the girls that
>> > he is actually quite stunning really & that he does have other admirers
>> > outside of the house as well,tee hee.They are all playing hard to
>> > get..they don't seem to understand that he is not even slightly
>> > interested in that way about them-he was nuetered over 2years ago
>>
>> Girlycats are so cute this way. They really do flirt, and with human
>> males
>> too. :)
>
> oh ****! goddamn
>
> for the record? anne rice is a lost cause
> i stopped reading when azriel told jonathan
> "my cock was dripping"

lol What, were you ****ed because you thought she had
stolen your material?

MU hahaha!