PDA

View Full Version : A litte help from the group with photos

Matthew
December 18th 06, 09:17 PM
Tell me if I am doing it right

Taken today He is up to something
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

meeee
December 18th 06, 11:08 PM
Awww he's so shiny!! And he definitely is after something, isn't he.

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Tell me if I am doing it right
>

> Taken today He is up to something
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

Jane
December 19th 06, 01:36 AM
Matthew wrote:
> Tell me if I am doing it right
>

> Taken today He is up to something
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

ROFL! If I were you, I'd watch where I was stepping for a few days.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita, who would never - Eww! What's
that?

Matthew
December 19th 06, 05:52 AM
"Gandalf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:17:12 -0500, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>Tell me if I am doing it right
>>

>>Taken today He is up to something
>>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg
>>
> Lovely photo! it's really hard to get the faces of black cats to show
> up, but you certainly did a nice job. I love his little white goatee!

That is the new camera it has setting that I can take perfect pictures up to
2 inches away

> And his fur *is* very shiny and healthy looking!

And he is getting fat to I got to cut back on his free feeding a bit or he
is going to be a pudgy little [email protected]

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
> - Robert Heinlein
>
> Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
> -Buddha

Matthew
December 19th 06, 05:53 AM
"Gandalf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:17:12 -0500, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>Tell me if I am doing it right
>>

>>Taken today He is up to something
>>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg
>>
> Lovely photo! it's really hard to get the faces of black cats to show
> up, but you certainly did a nice job. I love his little white goatee!
>
> And his fur *is* very shiny and healthy looking!

> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
> - Robert Heinlein
>
> Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
> -Buddha

Gandalf
December 20th 06, 12:55 AM