PDA

View Full Version : So you can see the rest of the photo album

Matthew
December 19th 06, 05:53 AM
Did I set it up right where everyone can see it

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

meeee
December 19th 06, 06:11 AM
Awww the fuzziness! and the orangeness! And the tummy trap!! Ok that's it,
I'm posting mine too....

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/
> >
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

Takayuki
December 19th 06, 06:45 AM
"Matthew" > wrote:
>Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/

Spirit and the kitten seem to be very close.

Matthew
December 19th 06, 07:02 AM
"Takayuki" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" > wrote:
>>Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>>
>>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/
>
> Spirit and the kitten seem to be very close.

When she was a tiny little one he jumped the door to get to her when it was
closed. No matter what he kept he in sight at all times. He is her "big
brother" now. But she drives him crazy now the little [email protected]

Randy
December 19th 06, 02:43 PM
"Matthew" > wrote:
>Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/
>

>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

Beautiful Babies!!

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

kilikini
December 19th 06, 03:48 PM
> wrote in message ...
> Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC
160002.jpg

Great pix, Matthew! I could open everything! You got some really cute
shots in there. :~)

kili

CATherine
December 20th 06, 02:55 AM
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:53:40 -0500, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/
>

>http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

Aw, they are so cute. But my favorite is "Give me a kiss."

--
CATherine

polonca12000
December 25th 06, 08:41 PM
Matthew wrote:
> Did I set it up right where everyone can see it
>
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/
>

> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC160002.jpg

Great pics! Thanks.
BEst wishes,