PDA

View Full Version : stay at home survey - would you do it again

santa claus
December 19th 06, 04:49 PM
Im wandering how many women her stay at home of the day
or work from your home and do you think it's because of your cat

If you had it to do over again, would you take those cats/kittens in?

sure you would right? maybe not! it's a full time job.

are you happy about raising cats?

have you ever felt trapped and just wished you had never started the
whole thing?
do you feel you are missing out on anything?

cybercat
December 19th 06, 04:55 PM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Im wandering how many women her stay at home of the day
> or work from your home and do you think it's because of your cat
>
> If you had it to do over again, would you take those cats/kittens in?
>
> sure you would right? maybe not! it's a full time job.
>
> are you happy about raising cats?
>
> have you ever felt trapped and just wished you had never started the
> whole thing?
> do you feel you are missing out on anything?

Trapped is when you go out every day but don't have the money
to go as far as Roanoke unless you con a handicapped girl into
paying for your gas.

Lynne
December 19th 06, 06:25 PM
on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:55:46 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Trapped is when you go out every day but don't have the money
> to go as far as Roanoke unless you con a handicapped girl into
> paying for your gas.

LOL for real.

--
Lynne

December 19th 06, 10:33 PM
santa claus wrote:
> Im wandering how many women her stay at home of the day
> or work from your home and do you think it's because of your cat
>
> If you had it to do over again, would you take those cats/kittens in?
>
> sure you would right? maybe not! it's a full time job.
>
> are you happy about raising cats?
>
> have you ever felt trapped and just wished you had never started the
> whole thing?
> do you feel you are missing out on anything?

Yes, I stay home all day. And no, it's not because of the cats. Plenty
of people manage to hold down a full-time job and take excellent care
of cats *and* children.

No, I never feel trapped because of the cats. That's just stupid. I go
where I want to, when I want to. I buy what I want to, when I want to.
It's called planning ahead for your future.
I just take care of the cats first. That's called
r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-i-l-i-t-y.

Sherry

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:24 PM
wrote:

> No, I never feel trapped because of the cats. That's just stupid.

I wouldn't be so fast to call it stupid; ever read where someone just
abandons a house full of cats?

> I go
> where I want to, when I want to. I buy what I want to, when I want to.
> It's called planning ahead for your future.
> I just take care of the cats first. That's called
> r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-i-l-i-t-y.
>

> Sherry

santa claus
December 19th 06, 11:27 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Trapped is when you go out every day but don't have the money
> to go as far as Roanoke unless you con a handicapped girl into
> paying for your gas.

$2,500,000.00 is nothing to frown upon

besides! it was her 21 year old idea

the accident could have happened to anybody

December 20th 06, 02:21 AM
santa claus wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > No, I never feel trapped because of the cats. That's just stupid.
>
> I wouldn't be so fast to call it stupid; ever read where someone just
> abandons a house full of cats?

No.

santa claus
December 20th 06, 01:30 PM
wrote:

> > I wouldn't be so fast to call it stupid; ever read where someone just
> > abandons a house full of cats?
>
> No.

cutting my eyes at you--

well it's just a survey, there's no right or wrong answer

however, yes it's true. a collector will abandon their collection (at
some point)
I don't know if they all will!... I think only the ones that truly
cannot continue
to pay for food and cat litter.. they abandon out of shame.. JUST
DISAPPEAR

barb
December 20th 06, 04:46 PM
I don't stay home all day. I slip out in the afternoons sometimes and play
bridge or Mah Jongg. Also shop and meet friends for lunch or dinner. An
all day at home day is a treat.

I have traveled all over but now only go to Florida sometimes. I have a pet
sitter. Cats have been my choice as was child-rearing and I have never felt
trapped.

I wish the days I am living now could go on forever.
--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

santa claus
December 20th 06, 10:37 PM
barb wrote:
> I don't stay home all day. I slip out in the afternoons sometimes and play
> bridge or Mah Jongg. Also shop and meet friends for lunch or dinner. An
> all day at home day is a treat.
>
> I have traveled all over but now only go to Florida sometimes. I have a pet
> sitter. Cats have been my choice as was child-rearing and I have never felt
> trapped.
>
> I wish the days I am living now could go on forever.
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

aaaahh.. now that's the stuff memories is made of
I love it. It's not everyday you meet someone that actually enjoys
their life
oh plenty say they do, but uh... anyway..

like all good things, Im sure it has been worth the work and
dedications

cheers to a bright relaxing christmas