PDA

View Full Version : More cards will be late

Dan M
December 19th 06, 05:57 PM
Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
the next couple of days, though.

And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
taking off the hills.

Dan

Marina
December 19th 06, 06:14 PM
Dan M wrote:
> Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
> year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
> had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
> the next couple of days, though.
>
> And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
> vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
> taking off the hills.

Hope you have a good trip! I'm off work for two whole weeks - ah, bliss.

Baha via CatKB.com
December 20th 06, 12:08 AM
I know the feeling. I'm just starting to get mine going. Louie and I both had
a Flu of Pure Evil and are just getting back on our feet.

Blessed be,
Baha

Dan M wrote:
>Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
>year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
>had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
>the next couple of days, though.
>
>And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
>vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
>taking off the hills.
>
>Dan

polonca12000
December 23rd 06, 06:50 PM
Dan M wrote:

> Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
> year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
> had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
> the next couple of days, though.
>
> And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
> vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
> taking off the hills.
>
> Dan

I hope you are having a great time, Dan.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek