PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Problem

Meah
December 20th 06, 12:41 AM
Hi! I'd like to ask what you can suggest I do for my problem.
We got two kittens around two months back. We have cats before and we
have a kitty litter for them. The problem is that these kittens do not
use the litter box! They do their thing in our bathroom! At first it's
okay but as they grow up, it becomes kind of unsanitary for us
specially during cleaning. we've tried to make them use the litter box
but they leave immediately once theyre on it. What should I do?
Thanks!

Gail
December 20th 06, 01:24 AM
They should have two litter boxes and boxes with no hoods. Place the litter
boxes away any food or water dishes. Also, what kind of litter are you
using? Use unscented litter. If it continues, they should be checked for any
physical problem (ie urinary tract infections). The litter boxes should have
low sides to make it easy for them to go in and out.
Gail

"Meah" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi! I'd like to ask what you can suggest I do for my problem.
> We got two kittens around two months back. We have cats before and we
> have a kitty litter for them. The problem is that these kittens do not
> use the litter box! They do their thing in our bathroom! At first it's
> okay but as they grow up, it becomes kind of unsanitary for us
> specially during cleaning. we've tried to make them use the litter box
> but they leave immediately once theyre on it. What should I do?
> Thanks!

ADeadFishDied
December 21st 06, 01:03 AM
On Dec 19, 7:41 pm, "Meah" > wrote:
> Hi! I'd like to ask what you can suggest I do for my problem.
> We got two kittens around two months back. We have cats before and we
> have a kitty litter for them. The problem is that these kittens do not
> use the litter box! They do their thing in our bathroom! At first it's
> okay but as they grow up, it becomes kind of unsanitary for us
> specially during cleaning. we've tried to make them use the litter box
> but they leave immediately once theyre on it. What should I do?
> Thanks!

If all else fails, try to find a trainer. also go with what Meah said
above

ADeadFishDied
December 21st 06, 01:05 AM
Sorry about the post above... I gave Meah the credit for what Gail
said. small mistake. I was refering to Gail's ideas