PDA

View Full Version : Theresa?

Marina
December 20th 06, 04:50 AM
I know we're all busy this time of year (well, except me. I'm off work
and I've bought all my Yule presents <thumbing nose>) and Real Life can
get in the way of posting and even reading sometimes, but sometimes the
mother hen in me wakes up. It lifted its head just now and said,
'where's Theresa (Kreisleriana)?' The last post I can find from her was
from the 5th. It's always a bit worrying when an active poster suddenly
vanishes without saying a word. I hope Stinky and Dante are alright, too.

December 20th 06, 05:20 AM
Marina > wrote:

> I know we're all busy this time of year (well, except me. I'm off work
> and I've bought all my Yule presents <thumbing nose>) and Real Life can
> get in the way of posting and even reading sometimes, but sometimes the
> mother hen in me wakes up. It lifted its head just now and said,
> 'where's Theresa (Kreisleriana)?' The last post I can find from her was
> from the 5th. It's always a bit worrying when an active poster suddenly
> vanishes without saying a word. I hope Stinky and Dante are alright, too.

I was thinking about her the other day, and wondering the same thing.
And then, that pesky Real Life intervened, and I never got around to
posting a "ping" to her.

Theresa, where aaaaaaaaaaaaare you.....?

Joyce