PDA

View Full Version : canon-ball kitty / milk run

santa claus
December 20th 06, 03:18 PM
watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
milk
this is jupiter and her new 7

there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day

I already have 2 homes lined up, 4 more to go.

cybercat
December 20th 06, 03:41 PM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
> milk
> this is jupiter and her new 7
>
> there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day
>
> I already have 2 homes lined up, 4 more to go.

You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?

WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?

Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look at
what you have said honestly.
The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales. You
used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck charm.

And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.

This in addition to destroying what friendship I thought you and I had.

Nice job.

bookie
December 20th 06, 05:56 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "santa claus" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
> > milk
> > this is jupiter and her new 7
> >
> > there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day
> >
> > I already have 2 homes lined up, 4 more to go.
> >

> You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?
>
> WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?
>
> Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look at
> what you have said honestly.
> The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales. You
> used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck charm.
>
> And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.
>
> This in addition to destroying what friendship I thought you and I had.
>
> Nice job.
ah come on, it is christmas after all, and he is only a man and
therefore you have to make allowances for him. That is what i do when
man is being horrible or nasty, just put them inthe same pile as
retards or savages, they just do not know any better or how to behave
and communicate properly so these I never expect decent, intelligent
conversation from any man or even any degree of empathy or
communication skills. It is not their fault they are 'challenged' is
it?

anyway, lovely kitties, if I were on your side of the pond i would be
thinking about having one but thankfully for jessie's sake i am here
instead and there is no way i can take in a small crazy bundle of fluff
and fur who will harass her and want to play games when she wants her
snoozes.
are these 2 homes suitable? are these people going to get the kittens
spayed or neutered? you said 2 down 4 to go but there are 7 kittens so
i assume you are going to keep one yes?
decided which one?

film was abit fuzzy unless it is my computer, any chance is imporving
the resolution on your camera?
Bookie

bookie
December 20th 06, 05:57 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "santa claus" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
> > milk
> > this is jupiter and her new 7
> >
> > there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day
> >
> > I already have 2 homes lined up, 4 more to go.
> >

> You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?
>
> WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?
>
> Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look at
> what you have said honestly.
> The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales. You
> used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck charm.
>
> And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.
>
> This in addition to destroying what friendship I thought you and I had.
>
> Nice job.
ah come on, it is christmas after all, and he is only a man and
therefore you have to make allowances for him. That is what i do when
man is being horrible or nasty, just put them inthe same pile as
retards or savages, they just do not know any better or how to behave
and communicate properly so these I never expect decent, intelligent
conversation from any man or even any degree of empathy or
communication skills. It is not their fault they are 'challenged' is
it?

anyway, lovely kitties, if I were on your side of the pond i would be
thinking about having one but thankfully for jessie's sake i am here
instead and there is no way i can take in a small crazy bundle of fluff
and fur who will harass her and want to play games when she wants her
snoozes.
are these 2 homes suitable? are these people going to get the kittens
spayed or neutered? you said 2 down 4 to go but there are 7 kittens so
i assume you are going to keep one yes?
decided which one?

film was abit fuzzy unless it is my computer, any chance is imporving
the resolution on your camera?
Bookie

cybercat
December 20th 06, 07:20 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "santa claus" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> > watch this little grey kitten run over top of everybody to get some
>> > milk
>> > this is jupiter and her new 7
>> >
>> > there are 2 solid blacks in there, they are darkening by the day
>> >
>> > I already have 2 homes lined up, 4 more to go.
>> >

>> You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?
>>
>> WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?
>>
>> Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look
>> at
>> what you have said honestly.
>> The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales.
>> You
>> used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck
>> charm.
>>
>> And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.
>>
>> This in addition to destroying what friendship I thought you and I had.
>>
>> Nice job.
> ah come on, it is christmas after all, and he is only a man and
> therefore you have to make allowances for him. That is what i do when
> man is being horrible or nasty, just put them inthe same pile as
> retards or savages

Sounds to me like you get to be Barry's New Best Friend.

:)

I am out of patience with him.

-L.
December 20th 06, 07:25 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?
>
> WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?
>
> Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look at
> what you have said honestly.
> The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales. You
> used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck charm.
>
> And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.

Hell, I don't even care about all of that. All I care is that those
poor kittens are doomed - either to a fate like Ruprecht's or to
reproduce and perpetuate the cycle. The dude seriously shouldn't have
any animals.

-L.

-L.
December 20th 06, 07:28 PM
bookie wrote:
> ah come on, it is christmas after all, and he is only a man and
> therefore you have to make allowances for him.

He's no man, he's a child - at best. You don't know the history.
Barry had a cat named Ruprecht - an awesome stripey fellow - that he
allowed to be ripped apart, alive, by a pack of dogs. THIS is why we
have little patience for this asshole - he's repeating the same
irresponsible behavior. Over, and over, and over, and over...

-L.

cybercat
December 20th 06, 07:59 PM
It is time for you to get them socialized, Barry, so they will like people.

Handle them each, talk to them. They are two weeks old now. Between two and
seven weeks is when they develop their social personalities.

And don't let them go until they are 10 weeks old, six weeks is not long
enough even though that is what everyone says.

I know they will be a major pain in the ass when they start running around
the house.

But maybe, after taking the easy way (while screaming at everyone who
suggested you could do better by Jupiter) for ONCE you can do the right
thing.

Now that they are here, improve their chances of keeping the homes you find
them by making them kittens that love humans.

Handle their little feet and tails gently, talk to them. It will take just a
little of your time to shape them into the kind of cats that nobody will
want to part with.

Jupiter looks absolutely beautiful. She is such a special girl. When she
looks at the camera it is easy to see how much she loves and trusts you.

I am willing to believe in you enough, this one last time, to believe that
you will have her at that vet's and spayed, as soon as you get the money.

For once maybe you will not let me down.

bookie
December 21st 06, 12:06 AM
-L. wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > You waited so long, and have been such a ****ing asshole, who cares?
> >
> > WHO THE **** CARES, Barry?
> >
> > Re-read the posts you have made over the past two weeks. For once, look at
> > what you have said honestly.
> > The ugliness, the filth, the rage--even for *you* they top the scales. You
> > used to toss in a little humor, a thin veneer of admittedly redneck charm.
> >
> > And I don't just mean toward me, I mean toward nearly everyone.
>
> Hell, I don't even care about all of that. All I care is that those
> poor kittens are doomed - either to a fate like Ruprecht's or to
> reproduce and perpetuate the cycle. The dude seriously shouldn't have
> any animals.
>
> -L.
is there no way you can get the american version of thr RSPCA (royal
society for the prevention of cruelty to animals) in there to take them
away? or if someone knows where barry lives you could stage a
'burglary', one where all the usual consumer durables are left behind
(tv, dvd player, money, jewellery, etc) but only the cats and kittens
are taken away, and mabe the place cleaned up a bit, rubbish taken out,
disinfectant put down the toilet , that sort of thing. migth look a bit
weird but at least then you would know the kittens are ok as you will
have them with you. christ, that is what i would do, and if you were
arrested and brought before a court for it would at least give the
judge a bit of a laugh. In the meantime as the cats were evidence they
woudl be placed with a welfare society (humane society you call it?) or
made a 'ward of court' until all the legal stuff was out of the way,
which coudl take months if not years, and then they woudl certainly be
lookied after properly for their first important years of life and
possibly get spayed in that time. just a suggestion.

anyway I don't really feel sorry for him, i am certainly not suggesting
anyone cuts him any real slack over the way he has been, i was being
patronising by drawing similarities to retarded individuals or people
with social comunication difficulties. If someone said as much about me
I woudl be fairly insulted that they consider me to be so stupid as to
have to 'make allowances' for me and it woudl be ennough to start to
behave like an intelligent human being and not a retard.

anyway i wish i had a digital camera so i coudl take a photo of my
jessie right now and send it out; she is lying on her back underneath
the radiator in the room (which is blasting out some serious heat) ansd
happily cooking her tummy. all you can see is this expanse of white
fluff with legs stuck out at each corner and what looks vaguely like a
little smile on her furry face at one end. i am trying hard to resist
the temptation to go over and stroke her, it might spoil her fun Why is
she so damn gorgeous???!!!

Bookie

santa claus
December 21st 06, 12:47 AM
bookie wrote:
<snip runny crap>

> Bookie

you're a dumbass

Outsider
December 21st 06, 02:07 AM
"bookie" > wrote in
oups.com:

i am trying hard to
> resist the temptation to go over and stroke her, it might spoil her
> fun Why is she so damn gorgeous???!!!
>
> Bookie

It's nature's way of providing a supply of slaves to cats.

Andy

santa claus
December 21st 06, 05:56 AM
-L. wrote:

> Hell, I don't even care about all of that. All I care is that those
> poor kittens are doomed - either to a fate like Ruprecht's or to
> reproduce and perpetuate the cycle. The dude seriously shouldn't have
> any animals.
>
> -L.

well of course you care but why be so negative
you don't know wtf Im gonna do

I bet Im better with animals than you are, or anybody you know!

they still haven't called me from the corner animal hospitol
I thought you was "on that"

oh you love'em just not all 7 of them worth
put your money where your mouth is

OR if you don't have that much money
then cannit already

WE DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE OF UNDERSTANDING WE GOT A MONEY SHORTAGE
****ING WEED HAS GONE UP $15 A QUATER THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO