PDA

View Full Version : recreation

santa claus
December 21st 06, 11:02 PM
cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says

santa claus
December 21st 06, 11:37 PM
santa claus wrote:
> cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says

i want what I paid for
somebody owes me some fun

cybercat
December 22nd 06, 05:11 AM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says

What door?

santa claus
December 22nd 06, 10:24 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "santa claus" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says
> >

> What door?

rec.petc.cats.health+behav

cybercat
December 22nd 06, 05:21 PM
"santa claus" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> "santa claus" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> > cats are just recreation, that's what the sign on the door says
>> >

>> What door?
>
> rec.petc.cats.health+behav

ohhhhh.

I have never seen that.

Well, we know they are much more than that, good and bad.

More kitting pitchers, please.

Please?

bookie
December 22nd 06, 08:56 PM

> More kitting pitchers, please.

and can we have them in focus this time too?

anyway i think you got the 'recreation' bit the wrong way round; WE are
just recreation for THEM, we are here to amuse them with our silliness,
that is when we are not acting as their general slaves in every other
possible way that is, not that I am complaining.

December 22nd 06, 10:41 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> anyway i think you got the 'recreation' bit the wrong way round; WE are
> just recreation for THEM, we are here to amuse them with our silliness,
> that is when we are not acting as their general slaves in every other
> possible way that is, not that I am complaining.

Barry gets plenty out of his kitties. He is one of those
"bury-his-face-in-the
-cat" people. No pussy jokes, please.

That means you too, Bigbad. :

(See me looking at you? I know if you've been bad or good ...)

santa claus
December 23rd 06, 01:50 AM
cybercat wrote:

> (See me looking at you? I know if you've been bad or good ...)

don't you think I can see what you're doing

heaahh heh heh

"TOOOOW BIIIITS!!"

(who framed roger rabbit.. they baited him with.. shave and a hair cut)

oh look! it's getting past your bedtime