PDA

View Full Version : My cat is eating now! Thanks!

happyseducedgirl@yahoo.com
December 22nd 06, 09:26 AM
My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
after the feliway too so I think that helped.
I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
Thanks for all your help.

dgk
December 22nd 06, 02:48 PM
On 22 Dec 2006 01:26:06 -0800, wrote:

>My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
>layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
>after the feliway too so I think that helped.
>I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
>Thanks for all your help.

Oh, very good. That feliway is interesting stuff. It really seems to
help in some situations.

Rene S.
December 22nd 06, 04:58 PM
wrote:
> My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
> layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
> after the feliway too so I think that helped.
> I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
> Thanks for all your help.

Hooray! That's great!

cybercat
December 22nd 06, 05:19 PM
> wrote in message
ps.com...
> My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
> layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
> after the feliway too so I think that helped.
> I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
> Thanks for all your help.

Well, yippee! And congratulations on your seduction.

happyseducedgirl@yahoo.com
December 22nd 06, 07:49 PM
cybercat wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
> > layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
> > after the feliway too so I think that helped.
> > I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
> > Thanks for all your help.
> >

> Well, yippee! And congratulations on your seduction.

What seduction? :)

cybercat
December 22nd 06, 07:57 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> ps.com...
>> > My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
>> > layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
>> > after the feliway too so I think that helped.
>> > I could cry, I am sooo relieved!
>> > Thanks for all your help.
>> >

>> Well, yippee! And congratulations on your seduction.
>
> What seduction? :)

The one in your name?