PDA

View Full Version : OT question???

Stormmee
December 22nd 06, 06:34 PM
please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Christine K.
December 22nd 06, 07:00 PM
Stormmee kirjoitti:
> please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Here's a copy of Yowie's reply to that same question in the original thread:

*********
Its probably like rice pudding. Its in a can, you can get it in the
section of the supermarket that sells jelly (jello) packets and cake
mixes. it tastes to me like rice cooked in evaporated milk with a dash
of vanilla flavour, which is what it probably is.

Yowie
***********

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

mlbriggs
December 22nd 06, 07:29 PM
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:34:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

> please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

Yowiei just replied to my question about this in a previous posting. I
researched on the inter net and found several recipes.

Stormmee
December 22nd 06, 09:59 PM
thanks, Lee
Christine K. > wrote in message
> Stormmee kirjoitti:
> > please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere
> >

> Here's a copy of Yowie's reply to that same question in the original
thread:

> *********
> Its probably like rice pudding. Its in a can, you can get it in the
> section of the supermarket that sells jelly (jello) packets and cake
> mixes. it tastes to me like rice cooked in evaporated milk with a dash
> of vanilla flavour, which is what it probably is.
>
> Yowie
> ***********
>
> --
> Christine in Laitila, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Stormmee
December 22nd 06, 10:00 PM
please share one, Lee, who loves rice anything,
mlbriggs > wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:34:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:
>
> > please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere
>

> Yowiei just replied to my question about this in a previous posting. I
> researched on the inter net and found several recipes.

December 23rd 06, 12:14 AM
Stormmee > wrote:

> please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere

I don't know for sure, but I am assuming it's ice cream made from
rice "milk", ie, non-dairy ice cream. Kind of like tofutti, which is
made from soy, except this would be made from rice. That's my logical
assumption, but of course that doesn't make it correct. :)

Joyce

mlbriggs
December 23rd 06, 01:19 AM
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:00:29 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

> please share one, Lee, who loves rice anything,
> mlbriggs > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:34:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:
>>
>> > please tell me what rice cream is, Lee, who can't find it anywhere
>>

>> Yowiei just replied to my question about this in a previous posting. I
>> researched on the inter net and found several recipes.

Just type it in on Yahoo or Google or whatever.

Stormmee
December 23rd 06, 01:29 AM
that's what I thought until I realized she said, I like it cold, so it seems
to be a pudding of sorts, Lee