PDA

View Full Version : love - manic

addicted
December 23rd 06, 02:18 AM
it's a problem

will jupiter always need to be up my ass in order for her to be happy
she's such a squirrel, Im crazy about her

I worked for a man for 3 years in a repair shop
he had 5 and 5 dogs that lay around the parking lot
summer.. winter... all year round

these dogs got the crumbs that fell from their masters table
and his children fed the dogs, I never felt sorry for them dogs.
I've seen cats holed up the same way.

to cope with the assholes in the world (when it comes to cats) you have
to put blinders on.
you have a knowledge of what is going on, but.. why let it cook your
goose

there are dogs all across america tonight dragging huge logging chains
waiting for a fight
nothing discloses a mans immorality more than his cruelty to a beast

anyone ever just want to load the car up and drop all your pets off at
the shelter and come home and sweep? heee

oh Im sure it hasn't crossed your mind, but it is a temping thought
IM JUST BEING HONEST

but I know I would feel so ****ing bad I could never live with that
choice :)

dead is dead

but you know what .. (shhhhhh, I don't want her to hear me)
I would miss her, she''s just a little rich right now.. whooo)

lmao

sucker! there is no punchline

you get NOTHING for christmas

I DON'T CARE if you've been good or bad

I caught ms claus with an elf yesterday

AND IT'S TEARING MY HEART OUT

<dead santa swinging from a noose, the hotel sign blinks purple on
santas red shoulder, his mouth is drawn in a bow>

bookie
December 23rd 06, 02:28 AM
addicted wrote:
> anyone ever just want to load the car up and drop all your pets off at
> the shelter and come home and sweep? heee
>
> oh Im sure it hasn't crossed your mind, but it is a temping thought
> IM JUST BEING HONEST

nope, but I have thought of doing that with my family occasionally when
they **** me off, but only if i could get a good price for them, maybe
the odd housemate too perhaps, but never any of my pusses

have often thought 'wouldn't it be great if the rest of the world just
disappeared in a puff of smoke and it coudl be just me and my cat', cos
that would be pretty close to perfect

addicted
December 23rd 06, 02:35 AM
bookie wrote:
> addicted wrote:
> > anyone ever just want to load the car up and drop all your pets off at
> > the shelter and come home and sweep? heee
> >
> > oh Im sure it hasn't crossed your mind, but it is a temping thought
> > IM JUST BEING HONEST
> >
> nope, but I have thought of doing that with my family occasionally when
> they **** me off, but only if i could get a good price for them, maybe
> the odd housemate too perhaps, but never any of my pusses

agreed, say you haven't thought of it before... that stuff sounds good
don't it

"drop them damn cats off at the shelter and get yourself together"