PDA

View Full Version : Bookie: Did you adopt the blind cat?


MaryL
December 23rd 06, 05:03 AM
Please provide some information about the blind cat you were considering for
adoption.

MaryL

bookie
December 23rd 06, 02:18 PM
MaryL wrote:
> Please provide some information about the blind cat you were considering for
> adoption.
>
> MaryL
I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do), so i have to
wait untilt january the 3rd or something before i can take her home. i
would have liked to have her here for christmas so i coudl pamper her
but not allowed.

I will have more news in january

Lynne
December 23rd 06, 02:54 PM
on Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:18:44 GMT, "bookie" >
wrote:

> I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
> january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
> kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
> people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do), so i have to
> wait untilt january the 3rd or something before i can take her home. i
> would have liked to have her here for christmas so i coudl pamper her
> but not allowed.
>
> I will have more news in january

I understand the shelter's policy, but it's a shame you couldn't bring her
home over the Holidays when you could spend more time with her. Let us
know how things go.

--
Lynne

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/

sheelagh
December 23rd 06, 04:57 PM
Lynne wrote:

> on Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:18:44 GMT, "bookie" >
> wrote:
>
> > I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
> > january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
> > kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
> > people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do

> > I will have more news in january

> I understand the shelter's policy, but it's a shame you couldn't bring her
> home over the Holidays when you could spend more time with her. Let us
> know how things go.
Never mind & I can understand your disappointment, although it would
have been nice to give her hugs & love over christmas-the point is that
you will be giving her a home for the rest of her life..what better
gift could you give her?
It is certainly a far better outlook than she was facing a few weeks
ago, or so.I was so pleased to hear that you had considered having her
& will be doing so very soon.I am one of the very few of us on here who
cant wait for the first installment in the diary of Bookie's cat.Best
wishes to you over xmas,& I hope that it gives you a bit of time to
prepare for your wonderful start to a brand new year for all of you(inc
new cat too;o)
S>"o"<

MaryL
December 24th 06, 06:20 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> MaryL wrote:
>> Please provide some information about the blind cat you were considering
>> for
>> adoption.
>>
>> MaryL
> I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
> january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
> kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
> people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do), so i have to
> wait untilt january the 3rd or something before i can take her home. i
> would have liked to have her here for christmas so i coudl pamper her
> but not allowed.
>
> I will have more news in january
>

I'm glad to hear that this little cat is soon going to have a home! It's
sad to think of additional days spent at the shelter, but that actually is a
very good policy. There have been far too many instances of cats adopted at
Christmas and then neglected in the Christmas rush -- or of people picking
one as a "gift" for someone else and then the cat is found to be "not
suitable" and returned. Shelters have learned to be wary of seasonal
adoptions such as Christmas or (worse) Halloween.

MaryL

addicted
December 24th 06, 02:43 PM
bookie wrote:

> I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
> january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
> kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
> people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do), so i have to
> wait untilt january the 3rd or something before i can take her home. i
> would have liked to have her here for christmas so i coudl pamper her
> but not allowed.
>
> I will have more news in january

at the risk of injuring you, is there anyway you could refrain from the
dialectic behavior?
iow's could you stop venting into the air? who are you calling an
idiot? someone that gives a kitten as a christmas present? what's wrong
with that?

<handing bookie a tissue...> you missed some

addicted
December 24th 06, 02:46 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Never mind & I can understand your disappointment, although it would
> have been nice to give her hugs & love over christmas-the point is that
> you will be giving her a home for the rest of her life..what better
> gift could you give her?
> It is certainly a far better outlook than she was facing a few weeks
> ago, or so.I was so pleased to hear that you had considered having her
> & will be doing so very soon.I am one of the very few of us on here who
> cant wait for the first installment in the diary of Bookie's cat.Best
> wishes to you over xmas,& I hope that it gives you a bit of time to
> prepare for your wonderful start to a brand new year for all of you(inc
> new cat too;o)
> S>"o"<

installment? bookie? bookie is a anger without a cause why would you
SUCK UP TO THAT?
not interested in reality? wholesomeness?

AI'NT YOU TIRED OF IGNORANT MUTHER****ERS?

evidently not.

you're an ignorant asswipe; shiftless

WHO THE **** TAUGHT YOU TO USE A COMPUTER?
WHO SHOWED YOU HOW TO GET ONLINE?

WHO DID THAT? i'd like to have a word with them by God!

bookie
December 24th 06, 07:05 PM
addicted wrote:
> bookie wrote:
>
> > I can't adopt her or take her home or anything until after the start of
> > january, shelter policy, i think it is to prevent anyone taking a
> > kitten home and giving it away as a christmas present (though i thought
> > people did not do that anymore apparantly some idiots do), so i have to
> > wait untilt january the 3rd or something before i can take her home. i
> > would have liked to have her here for christmas so i coudl pamper her
> > but not allowed.
> >
> > I will have more news in january
>
> at the risk of injuring you, is there anyway you could refrain from the
> dialectic behavior?
> iow's could you stop venting into the air? who are you calling an
> idiot? someone that gives a kitten as a christmas present? what's wrong
> with that?

are you suffering form multiple personality disorder? are there 2 or
more different people within you? that woudl explain the many different
nicknames used and attitudes displayed.
I do nto know what you think a newsgroups liek this is for but surely
it is to promote dialectic behaviour ie discussion, trying to find
truth through discussion and debate of opposing ideas, comparison of a
thesis and it's antithesis in order to combine the 2 in one unfying
synthesis , not allowing one idea or arguemnt to become superior to
it's contradictory argument or theory but discourse leading to an
acceptance of a single theory which encompasses all proposed theories
and that there are truths on both sides of the argument.
but then you already know what the word dialectic means or you would
not be using it.

what is wrogn with giving kittenas as christmas pressies? a lot! apart
from the fact it devalues the kittens life and allows it to be viewed
as an object which can be given away like a toy and not as a precious
life which is what it really is, there is also the fact that alot of
these kittens who are given away as presents are then abandoned when
the child (usually some spoilt brat) gets bored of kitty and can't be
bothered to feed her or change her litter tray or kitty needs the vet
and is ill and this costs money.

christ almighty, do i really have to spell it out for you?
>
> <handing bookie a tissue...> you missed some

addicted
December 24th 06, 07:15 PM
bookie wrote:

> are you suffering form multiple personality disorder?
> are there 2 or
> more different people within you? that woudl explain the many different
> nicknames used and attitudes displayed.

attitudes? what someone who may not agree with you has an attitude?


> I do nto know what you think a newsgroups liek this is for but surely
> it is to promote dialectic behaviour ie discussion, trying to find
> truth through discussion and debate of opposing ideas, comparison of a
> thesis and it's antithesis in order to combine the 2 in one unfying
> synthesis , not allowing one idea or arguemnt to become superior to
> it's contradictory argument or theory but discourse leading to an
> acceptance of a single theory which encompasses all proposed theories
> and that there are truths on both sides of the argument.
> but then you already know what the word dialectic means or you would
> not be using it.

nah, the other meaning bookie, you have nothing in common with except
some issue of negativity, if it was an agreement on positive matters
then the exchange is no longer of a dialectic nature

> what is wrogn with giving kittenas as christmas pressies? a lot! apart
> from the fact it devalues the kittens life and allows it to be viewed
> as an object which can be given away like a toy and not as a precious
> life which is what it really is,

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN BOOKIE, little animals
objects? objects?

WHAT OBJECT CLIMBS UP THE BACK OF YOUR SOFA AND SNATCHES YOUR WIG OFF?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE WORLD LISTENING?
or if they were.. do you think they would assume their proper position
beneath you?

get a clue

you got a sick mind and I can prove it, you just don't know you're sick

> there is also the fact that alot of
> these kittens who are given away as presents are then abandoned when
> the child (usually some spoilt brat) gets bored of kitty and can't be
> bothered to feed her or change her litter tray or kitty needs the vet
> and is ill and this costs money.

ah you're stating generalities.. you probably heard somebody say that
before
it just sounds good so you holler to it

WAKE UP BOOKIE! get your head out the sand


> christ almighty, do i really have to spell it out for you?

this further proves my previous statement...

uh bookie! would you like me to assume my little **** on position now?

bookie
December 24th 06, 07:21 PM
>
> attitudes? what someone who may not agree with you has an attitude?
>
please look up the meaning of the word attitude, it does not
automatically mean a 'bad' attitude, it can mean a way of looking at
the world, a stance, bad or good
>
>
> you got a sick mind and I can prove it, you just don't know you're sick
>
go on then
>
> uh bookie! would you like me to assume my little **** on position now?
if you would be so kind....

i feel there is a lot of rage within you right now? did someone tell
you santa was not going to visit you tonight be cause you have been a
bad boy or something? don't take it out on me, just make sure you are a
good boy for santa next year

addicted
December 24th 06, 07:30 PM
bookie wrote:
> >
> > attitudes? what someone who may not agree with you has an attitude?
> >
> please look up the meaning of the word attitude, it does not
> automatically mean a 'bad' attitude, it can mean a way of looking at
> the world, a stance, bad or good
> >
> >
> > you got a sick mind and I can prove it, you just don't know you're sick
> >
> go on then
> >
> > uh bookie! would you like me to assume my little **** on position now?
> if you would be so kind....
>
> i feel there is a lot of rage within you right now?

you got me there it is true I am furios

I am drunk with wrath, I will tip my arrows with blood before I spend
them

I am an serpent in the path
I overthrow the horse and rider

you got a nerve bloke

ok, you care about animals, and maybe you have a fetish with your cat
and that's... not normal. normal is.. "let the cat out".. not! OMG THE
CAT GOT OUT SOMETHING IS GOING TO KILL THE VERY OBJECT OF MY AFFECTIONS

some people who've never gotten any serious love tend to CLEAVE to cats
with all their might.. some collect 100's of them to get even more
love, who are we fooling.

they are dumb little love bugs cats are

you're sick! see

you've chosen to hermit up and cat up and vest all of you into a cat

a cat bookie! get mad I don't care, yes their social animals, yes they
requit your love, but the fact remains, they are not men! they don't
work!

there's a hook in this thing, once you start you can't stop till the
cat dies

you can, but YOU won't.

some people have a threshold... some people cross that boundry till the
chore becomes de-meaning, domineering and aaab-normal

sheelagh
December 24th 06, 09:42 PM
..
>
> christ almighty, do i really have to spell it out for you?
> >
> > <handing bookie a tissue...> you missed some
sheelagh wrote:
> Never mind & I can understand your disappointment, although it would
> have been nice to give her hugs & love over christmas-the point is that
> you will be giving her a home for the rest of her life..what better
> gift could you give her?
> It is certainly a far better outlook than she was facing a few weeks
> ago, or so.I was so pleased to hear that you had considered having her
> & will be doing so very soon.I am one of the very few of us on here who
> cant wait for the first installment in the diary of Bookie's cat.Best
> wishes to you over xmas,& I hope that it gives you a bit of time to
> prepare for your wonderful start to a brand new year for all of you(inc
> new cat too;o)
> S>"o"<


installment? bookie? bookie is a anger without a cause why would you
SUCK UP TO THAT?
not interested in reality? wholesomeness?

AI'NT YOU TIRED OF IGNORANT MUTHER****ERS?


evidently not.


you're an ignorant asswipe; shiftless


WHO THE **** TAUGHT YOU TO USE A COMPUTER?
WHO SHOWED YOU HOW TO GET ONLINE?


WHO DID THAT? i'd like to have a word with them by God!

Bookie,
I have a feeling that the post that this individual made was not
directed at you personally-In fact, far from it,it was me that the
poisened pen was directed at me, as you can see from the above
mentioned post.
I cant say that I find it upseting in the least.
As I once told him,being british,looking like the back end of a bus or
weighing 30stone, was utterly irrevlevant to the posting i made @ that
time-It was the way he spoke to people that tried to help him that
offended me...since then,it hasn't mattered what I posted on here....If
you view my profile you will see that he has made it his lifes mission
to ensure that I know what he thinks of me,simply because I told him
the truth & asked him to apologies to a few people that he had upset-I
did point out @ the time that it was a personal opinion, so this is the
answer that I have received every time that I post on here.
I was advised by quite a few people to ignore it because it only made
him jump further out of his pram & shake his rattle all the louder.Such
a pity really,because most other normal people would take the hint &
stay as far away that they could-sadly this is not the case.
I bare him no grudge at all;in fact I wish him wwell with his kittens &
their future too!.I wish that he could see that @ that time,I was only
telling him the truth,& asking him not to be quite so offensive towards
women in general when they post on here.
Please take no notice, as I now see that this is the only thing that
works in his case;trying to reason with him is utterly hopeless,& I
hope that you are not offended by his words now that you can see his
reason for the caustic unreasonable remarks on your post.I also
apologies for the offense he may have caused you too,& still wish you
seaonal greetings & look forward to the future postings about your new
feline member of family as well with anticipation.Good luck!
S.

addicted
December 24th 06, 11:44 PM
sheelagh wrote:
<snip tears>

and a big Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Matthew
December 24th 06, 11:59 PM
"addicted" >

Merry Christmas Barry and a Happy New Year

bookie
December 25th 06, 12:23 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> .
> >
> > christ almighty, do i really have to spell it out for you?
> > >
> > > <handing bookie a tissue...> you missed some
> sheelagh wrote:
> > Never mind & I can understand your disappointment, although it would
> > have been nice to give her hugs & love over christmas-the point is that
> > you will be giving her a home for the rest of her life..what better
> > gift could you give her?
> > It is certainly a far better outlook than she was facing a few weeks
> > ago, or so.I was so pleased to hear that you had considered having her
> > & will be doing so very soon.I am one of the very few of us on here who
> > cant wait for the first installment in the diary of Bookie's cat.Best
> > wishes to you over xmas,& I hope that it gives you a bit of time to
> > prepare for your wonderful start to a brand new year for all of you(inc
> > new cat too;o)
> > S>"o"<
>
>
> installment? bookie? bookie is a anger without a cause why would you
> SUCK UP TO THAT?
> not interested in reality? wholesomeness?
>
> AI'NT YOU TIRED OF IGNORANT MUTHER****ERS?
>
>
> evidently not.
>
>
> you're an ignorant asswipe; shiftless
>
>
> WHO THE **** TAUGHT YOU TO USE A COMPUTER?
> WHO SHOWED YOU HOW TO GET ONLINE?
>
>
> WHO DID THAT? i'd like to have a word with them by God!
>
> Bookie,
> I have a feeling that the post that this individual made was not
> directed at you personally-In fact, far from it,it was me that the
> poisened pen was directed at me, as you can see from the above
> mentioned post.
> I cant say that I find it upseting in the least.
> As I once told him,being british,looking like the back end of a bus or
> weighing 30stone, was utterly irrevlevant to the posting i made @ that
> time-It was the way he spoke to people that tried to help him that
> offended me...since then,it hasn't mattered what I posted on here....If
> you view my profile you will see that he has made it his lifes mission
> to ensure that I know what he thinks of me,simply because I told him
> the truth & asked him to apologies to a few people that he had upset-I
> did point out @ the time that it was a personal opinion, so this is the
> answer that I have received every time that I post on here.
> I was advised by quite a few people to ignore it because it only made
> him jump further out of his pram & shake his rattle all the louder.Such
> a pity really,because most other normal people would take the hint &
> stay as far away that they could-sadly this is not the case.
> I bare him no grudge at all;in fact I wish him wwell with his kittens &
> their future too!.I wish that he could see that @ that time,I was only
> telling him the truth,& asking him not to be quite so offensive towards
> women in general when they post on here.
> Please take no notice, as I now see that this is the only thing that
> works in his case;trying to reason with him is utterly hopeless,& I
> hope that you are not offended by his words now that you can see his
> reason for the caustic unreasonable remarks on your post.I also
> apologies for the offense he may have caused you too,& still wish you
> seaonal greetings & look forward to the future postings about your new
> feline member of family as well with anticipation.Good luck!
> S.

dont' worry, whenever he posts anything I usually have absolutely no
idea what the hell he is talking about. I know that the majority of the
words he uses are english ones but the order in which he puts them
tends to me to be quiet random and do not often form into coherent
sentences, hence i don't know what he is trying to say most of the time
and therefore whatever he writes is not going to upset me.
you see i teach secondary school kids, used to do it full time but now
i do it on a temporary basis (supply teaching, terrible occupation) and
so I am usually on the receiving end of incomprehensible verbal abuse
from the darling children I am supposed to be teaching every day i go
into a school. I learned long ago to blank all that out and just ignore
it, if i took any of it to heart or took it personally I would not last
long in any school, and it is easy to transfer this outlook to this
newsgroup and postings from people like that. most of the kids who giev
me **** are either stupid, or troubled, or damaged or have somethign
wrong with them and i often now assume that if someone is abusive to me
it is as the result of some background problem at home or
mental/psychological dysfunction and I end up feeling sorry for them to
be so afflicted.
Like i have said to many others; someone like barry or any one of the
kids who are rude to me is not actually that important in my life for
anythign they say to be able to upset me, if that makes sense. Barry
does not really know me, and neither do any of the nasty little arse
wipes I have to face in a classroom every day, so their opinions of me
are simply not worth worrying about

thanks anyway

addicted
December 25th 06, 12:26 AM
Matthew wrote:

> Merry Christmas Barry and a Happy New Year

Thank you Matt, Merry Christmas to you too
hope all your babies are warm and safe

addicted
December 25th 06, 12:32 AM
bookie wrote:
<snip a couple of whimpering babies, bookie and sheelagh>

(they're both standing there rubbing their asses, talking mean about
me)

I see Lynne got out just in time

DON'T LOOK AT ME! YOU WANT SOME MORE!?

addicted
December 25th 06, 12:32 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "addicted" >
>
> Merry Christmas Barry and a Happy New Year

Oh! and your wife too matt, I hope she has a nice holidaze

Matthew
December 25th 06, 12:38 AM
"addicted" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> Matthew wrote:
>> "addicted" >
>>
>> Merry Christmas Barry and a Happy New Year
>
> Oh! and your wife too matt, I hope she has a nice holidaze
>
roflmao I will make sure I pass it along

bookie
December 25th 06, 12:57 AM
addicted wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> <snip a couple of whimpering babies, bookie and sheelagh>
>
> (they're both standing there rubbing their asses, talking mean about
> me)
>
> I see Lynne got out just in time
>
> DON'T LOOK AT ME! YOU WANT SOME MORE!?
and a very merry christmas to you, lucy, jupiter and her lovely little
kittens

addicted
December 25th 06, 01:04 AM
sheelagh wrote:

> Bookie,
> I have a feeling that the post that this individual made was not
> directed at you personally-In fact, far from it,it was me that the
> poisened pen was directed at me, as you can see from the above
> mentioned post.

first of all, the sentence is too long, it turns far too many corners
second of all, your usage of the english language and punctuation is
abusive.

"it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at me, as..."

you might consider saying..

"it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at, me, or.. at... me.

you took no pause after "at" and it confused me..

your one sentence carries two subjects and 3 thoughts.


> I cant say that I find it upseting in the least.

well you shouldn't!

> As I once told him,being british,looking like the back end of a bus or
> weighing 30stone, was utterly irrevlevant to the posting i made

Im not really sure what this means, or what you're trying to say

are you saying you look like the back end of a bus, or did you say that
to me in another post? You may have said that to me in another post,
but I stopped reading your druel when I seen you was shallow.

>@ that
> time-It was the way he spoke to people that tried to help him that
> offended me...since then,it hasn't mattered what I posted on here....If
> you view my profile you will see that he has made it his lifes mission

hold it right there! you mean you got your ass whipped?
Yes you did. you had it coming.

> to ensure that I know what he thinks of me,simply because I told him
> the truth & asked him to apologies

no no, use the past tense of apology, you would say.. apologize...

> to a few people that he had upset-I

no no, you must open your eyes when you address people here.
no talking with your eyes closed

> did point out @ the time that it was a personal opinion, so this is the
> answer that I have received every time that I post on here.

see.. I have no idea what you are babbling about,
you turnt far too many thoughts and corners

it would take about 7 reads and a fairly educated person to project
themselves into your writing ( just to understand what you're babbling
about ) I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS

> I was advised by quite a few people

uh, like one ol sour grape name Lynne? or the Fuzzy girl named -L. or
cyber?

that's only 3 and as I recall, they were also getting their asses
spanked when you showed up.

> to ignore it because it only made
> him jump further out of his pram & shake his rattle all the louder.Such
> a pity really,because most other normal people would take the hint &
> stay as far away that they could-sadly this is not the case.

take a hint what? what? YOU HAVEN'T SAID NOTHING


> I bare him no grudge at all;in fact I wish him wwell with his kittens &
> their future too!.I wish that he could see that @ that time,I was only
> telling him the truth,& asking him not to be quite so offensive towards
> women in general when they post on here.

oh so it IS about the sexes with you. you must hate men I see.
Oh well, I can't be upset with you for being honest. just good to know
these things up front

sheelagh doesn't like men WHY ELSE WOULD YOU MAKE THIS AN ISSUE ABOUT
SEXES?

see.. I told you I see right through you


> Please take no notice, as I now see that this is the only thing that
> works in his case;trying to reason with him is utterly hopeless

venting is not reasoning, you're pitiful

>,& I
> hope that you are not offended by his words now that you can see his
> reason for the caustic unreasonable remarks on your post.

WHAT A DAMN SUCK UP YOU ARE

NOBODY LIKES A SUCKUP
>I also
> apologies for the offense he may have caused you too,& still wish you
> seaonal greetings & look forward to the future postings about your new
> feline member of family as well with anticipation.Good luck!
> S.

YOU ARE GOING TO ****ING APOLOGIZE FOR ME GODDAMMIT!?

BUT I HAVEN'T MADE ANY ****ING APOLOGIES YOU POMPUS ASS

addicted
December 25th 06, 01:16 AM
bookie wrote:

> Like i have said to many others; someone like barry or any one of the
> kids who are rude to me is not actually that important in my life

oh stoppit bookie, resistance is futile
you know you love me, everybody loves me

lets get on with the loving

yes you got flamed! so flame me back.

but never pretend you don't love me.

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 10:38 AM
addicted wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Bookie,
> > I have a feeling that the post that this individual made was not
> > directed at you personally-In fact, far from it,it was me that the
> > poisened pen was directed at me, as you can see from the above
> > mentioned post.
>
> first of all, the sentence is too long, it turns far too many corners
> second of all, your usage of the english language and punctuation is
> abusive.
>
> "it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at me, as..."
>
> you might consider saying..
>
> "it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at, me, or.. at... me.
>
> you took no pause after "at" and it confused me..
>
> your one sentence carries two subjects and 3 thoughts.
>
>
> > I cant say that I find it upseting in the least.
>
> well you shouldn't!
>
> > As I once told him,being british,looking like the back end of a bus or
> > weighing 30stone, was utterly irrevlevant to the posting i made
>
> Im not really sure what this means, or what you're trying to say
>
> are you saying you look like the back end of a bus, or did you say that
> to me in another post? You may have said that to me in another post,
> but I stopped reading your druel when I seen you was shallow.
>
> >@ that
> > time-It was the way he spoke to people that tried to help him that
> > offended me...since then,it hasn't mattered what I posted on here....If
> > you view my profile you will see that he has made it his lifes mission
>
> hold it right there! you mean you got your ass whipped?
> Yes you did. you had it coming.
>
> > to ensure that I know what he thinks of me,simply because I told him
> > the truth & asked him to apologies
>
> no no, use the past tense of apology, you would say.. apologize...
>
> > to a few people that he had upset-I
>
> no no, you must open your eyes when you address people here.
> no talking with your eyes closed
>
> > did point out @ the time that it was a personal opinion, so this is the
> > answer that I have received every time that I post on here.
>
> see.. I have no idea what you are babbling about,
> you turnt far too many thoughts and corners
>
> it would take about 7 reads and a fairly educated person to project
> themselves into your writing ( just to understand what you're babbling
> about ) I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS
>
> > I was advised by quite a few people
>
> uh, like one ol sour grape name Lynne? or the Fuzzy girl named -L. or
> cyber?
>
> that's only 3 and as I recall, they were also getting their asses
> spanked when you showed up.
>
> > to ignore it because it only made
> > him jump further out of his pram & shake his rattle all the louder.Such
> > a pity really,because most other normal people would take the hint &
> > stay as far away that they could-sadly this is not the case.
>
> take a hint what? what? YOU HAVEN'T SAID NOTHING
>
>
> > I bare him no grudge at all;in fact I wish him wwell with his kittens &
> > their future too!.I wish that he could see that @ that time,I was only
> > telling him the truth,& asking him not to be quite so offensive towards
> > women in general when they post on here.
>
> oh so it IS about the sexes with you. you must hate men I see.
> Oh well, I can't be upset with you for being honest. just good to know
> these things up front
>
> sheelagh doesn't like men WHY ELSE WOULD YOU MAKE THIS AN ISSUE ABOUT
> SEXES?
>
> see.. I told you I see right through you
>
>
> > Please take no notice, as I now see that this is the only thing that
> > works in his case;trying to reason with him is utterly hopeless
>
> venting is not reasoning, you're pitiful
>
> >,& I
> > hope that you are not offended by his words now that you can see his
> > reason for the caustic unreasonable remarks on your post.
>
> WHAT A DAMN SUCK UP YOU ARE
>
> NOBODY LIKES A SUCKUP
> >I also
> > apologies for the offense he may have caused you too,& still wish you
> > seaonal greetings & look forward to the future postings about your new
> > feline member of family as well with anticipation.Good luck!
> > S.
>
> YOU ARE GOING TO ****ING APOLOGIZE FOR ME GODDAMMIT!?
>
> BUT I HAVEN'T MADE ANY ****ING APOLOGIES YOU POMPUS ASS
happy christmas to you,lucy,jupiter & kittens too,
huggs,
Sheelagh x
Hows that?!

addicted
December 25th 06, 01:57 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> > BUT I HAVEN'T MADE ANY ****ING APOLOGIES YOU POMPUS ASS
> happy christmas to you,lucy,jupiter & kittens too,
> huggs,
> Sheelagh x
> Hows that?!

yeah that's pretty pompus alright
but look...

lets just start over, ill forgive you without any validation

I've been in there snuggling the kittens.
wow! when I first kneel down.. they snap their mouths open and hiss at
me

tic <that's their mouth snapping open>
hisssssss

one evey put his claws out at me...
when I put my hand on his belly
he grabbed me and tried to bite me

sooo cute

That's cool about the rescue, hope you continue to have good success
with it.

don't forget to get the kitten desexed Sheelagh!

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 02:07 PM
addicted wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > Bookie,
> > I have a feeling that the post that this individual made was not
> > directed at you personally-In fact, far from it,it was me that the
> > poisened pen was directed at me, as you can see from the above
> > mentioned post.
>
> first of all, the sentence is too long, it turns far too many corners
> second of all, your usage of the english language and punctuation is
> abusive.
>
> "it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at me, as..."
>
> you might consider saying..
>
> "it was me that the poisoned pen was directed at, me, or.. at... me.
>
> you took no pause after "at" and it confused me..
>
> your one sentence carries two subjects and 3 thoughts.
>
>
> > I cant say that I find it upseting in the least.
>
> well you shouldn't!

> > As I once told him,being british,looking like the back end of a bus or
> > weighing 30stone, was utterly irrevlevant to the posting i made
>
> Im not really sure what this means, or what you're trying to say
>
> are you saying you look like the back end of a bus, or did you say that
> to me in another post? You may have said that to me in another post,
> but I stopped reading your druel when I seen you was shallow.
>
> >@ that
> > time-It was the way he spoke to people that tried to help him that
> > offended me...since then,it hasn't mattered what I posted on here....If
> > you view my profile you will see that he has made it his lifes mission
>
> hold it right there! you mean you got your ass whipped?
> Yes you did. you had it coming.
>
> > to ensure that I know what he thinks of me,simply because I told him
> > the truth & asked him to apologies
>
> no no, use the past tense of apology, you would say.. apologize...
>
> > to a few people that he had upset-I
>
> no no, you must open your eyes when you address people here.
> no talking with your eyes closed
>
> > did point out @ the time that it was a personal opinion, so this is the
> > answer that I have received every time that I post on here.
>
> see.. I have no idea what you are babbling about,
> you turnt far too many thoughts and corners
>
> it would take about 7 reads and a fairly educated person to project
> themselves into your writing ( just to understand what you're babbling
> about ) I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS
>
> > I was advised by quite a few people
>
> uh, like one ol sour grape name Lynne? or the Fuzzy girl named -L. or
> cyber?
>
> that's only 3 and as I recall, they were also getting their asses
> spanked when you showed up.
>
> > to ignore it because it only made
> > him jump further out of his pram & shake his rattle all the louder.Such
> > a pity really,because most other normal people would take the hint &
> > stay as far away that they could-sadly this is not the case.
>
> take a hint what? what? YOU HAVEN'T SAID NOTHING
>
>
> > I bare him no grudge at all;in fact I wish him wwell with his kittens &
> > their future too!.I wish that he could see that @ that time,I was only
> > telling him the truth,& asking him not to be quite so offensive towards
> > women in general when they post on here.
>
> oh so it IS about the sexes with you. you must hate men I see.
> Oh well, I can't be upset with you for being honest. just good to know
> these things up front
>
> sheelagh doesn't like men WHY ELSE WOULD YOU MAKE THIS AN ISSUE ABOUT
> SEXES?
>
> see.. I told you I see right through you
>
>
> > Please take no notice, as I now see that this is the only thing that
> > works in his case;trying to reason with him is utterly hopeless
>
> venting is not reasoning, you're pitiful
>
> >,& I
> > hope that you are not offended by his words now that you can see his
> > reason for the caustic unreasonable remarks on your post.
>
> WHAT A DAMN SUCK UP YOU ARE
>
> NOBODY LIKES A SUCKUP
> >I also
> > apologies for the offense he may have caused you too,& still wish you
> > seaonal greetings & look forward to the future postings about your new
> > feline member of family as well with anticipation.Good luck!
> > S.
>
> YOU ARE GOING TO ****ING APOLOGIZE FOR ME GODDAMMIT!?
>
> BUT I HAVEN'T MADE ANY ****ING APOLOGIES YOU POMPUS ASS
Hee,ha ha....POMPUS ENGLISH ASS Barry...Ahwww,i'm real sorry Barry, you
know I love you really....
I just cant be arsed to argue with you any more.If you want me to say
that you are right,<swallowing crow pie right now>,then I will,but
don't call me a liar afterwards..ok,deal?
(By the way,what am I sorry for?).Being terrible at spelling,english,a
suck arse,pitiful,sexist,unforthcoming,not saying anything at all,or
being a hairy frog...lol?
Have an excellent day mate(in england we use that term *mate*, as a
friend,no other implication involved whatsoever!)& look forward to
talking to you later.
S;o)

addicted
December 25th 06, 02:11 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> addicted wrote:

> > Im not apologizing for something YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE WAS
> Mainly you calling me a fairy legged frog, even though you have never
> seen my legs

I DID NOT, I called you a hairy backed frog
because you had already turned on me

>
> > you are guilty young lady of throwing rocks and you damn well know it
> > I was hospitable to you till you ****ing turned on me for snake crap
> No you were not!You have picked on a few of us-look back through all of
> your postings, then figure out where it all went wrong?& yes,I am
> guilty of rock throwing,& so are you too!

you started it

> Your right

> I tasted some, now you give it a go,after all, you cooked it& offered
> it first?!

i haven't done nothing wrong, you got what you earned

> <sliding a big slice of crow pie across the table>

> > was it good? I hope it was.

> Actually, it was kind of dry,more gravey next time please?



> DON'T HOLD GRUDGES

it's not a grudge sheelagh, it's about respect, decency and common
sense

Its no chore or task for me to be nice to anyone, even a mean ass

in this case tween you and me, it's about respect.

well, you've apologized. so I apologize for teasing you about your
hairy back

addicted
December 25th 06, 02:17 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> Hee,ha ha....POMPUS ENGLISH ASS Barry...Ahwww,i'm real sorry Barry, you
> know I love you really....

I have lots of words laying around.

> I just cant be arsed to argue with you any more.If you want me to say
> that you are right,<swallowing crow pie right now>,then I will,but
> don't call me a liar afterwards..ok,deal?
> (By the way,what am I sorry for?).

for being mean to me.


> Being terrible at spelling,english,a
> suck arse,pitiful,sexist,unforthcoming,not saying anything at all,or
> being a hairy frog...lol?

spelling is no big deal, word usage is
just don't close your eyes when you're talking...
it annoys me, it means. I CAN'T GET A WORD IN

but lemme! just gimmie! bu!.. ba! ba!... iiii!

can't get a word in

> Have an excellent day mate(in england we use that term *mate*, as a
> friend,no other implication involved whatsoever!)& look forward to
> talking to you later.
> S;o)

I thought Mate was australian?

this christmas thing is a joke! I hung my stocking, but nobody filled
it.
Im confused. maybe I have been bad.

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 02:31 PM
addicted wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
>
> > > BUT I HAVEN'T MADE ANY ****ING APOLOGIES YOU POMPUS ASS
> > happy christmas to you,lucy,jupiter & kittens too,
> > huggs,
> > Sheelagh x
> > Hows that?!
>
> yeah that's pretty pompus alright
> but look...
>
> lets just start over, ill forgive you without any validation
Oh thank you Barry,I think that might be best for both of us...there is
no need for anger here is there?
>
> I've been in there snuggling the kittens.
> wow! when I first kneel down.. they snap their mouths open and hiss at
> me
Now this is my language...cuddle them close & eventually they will purr
& paddle @ you(I don't know if you call it paddeling in america?To us
it means the same as when they feed off of mummy &knead your belly
while you stroke them...they love it:o)
> tic <that's their mouth snapping open>
> hisssssss
>
> one evey put his claws out at me...
> when I put my hand on his belly
> he grabbed me and tried to bite me
>
> sooo cute
don't bite him back though...It could get nasty there-Jupiter might not
forgive you & it is better to cuddle them anyway,they love you back
loads.Pick two up at a time so that they feel safe together & strole
their backs with a damp finger.To them it feels like mummy loves them
and so does daddy too
> That's cool about the rescue, hope you continue to have good success
> with it.
Thanks B.She is looking pretty cool today& didn't even sratch me silly
when I went in to do the cat litter & the wet food feed either.She just
crouched in the corner & looked down.I cant help thinking that someone
hasn't been very nice to her<obvious I guess>.But that clloar was
embedded-it has been on her for some time,it looked sooo sore!!Mean eh?

> don't forget to get the kitten desexed Sheelagh!
I'm not likely to forget B.I have her here & she isn't going anywhere
until she is done,otherwise it is going to cost more than I have to
feed her & several litters of other ones too.Tell me when those little
baby's start crooning at you?
S:o)

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 02:42 PM
addicted wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > Hee,ha ha....POMPUS ENGLISH ASS Barry...Ahwww,i'm real sorry Barry, you
> > know I love you really....
>
> I have lots of words laying around.
>
> > I just cant be arsed to argue with you any more.If you want me to say
> > that you are right,<swallowing crow pie right now>,then I will,but
> > don't call me a liar afterwards..ok,deal?
> > (By the way,what am I sorry for?).
>
> for being mean to me.
I am sorry,but you were pretty spitful too @ times!
> > Being terrible at spelling,english,a
> > suck arse,pitiful,sexist,unforthcoming,not saying anything at all,or
> > being a hairy frog...lol?
>
> spelling is no big deal, word usage is
> just don't close your eyes when you're talking...
> it annoys me, it means. I CAN'T GET A WORD IN
>
> but lemme! just gimmie! bu!.. ba! ba!... iiii!
>
> can't get a word in
I hold my hands up<can you see them?>
> > Have an excellent day mate(in england we use that term *mate*, as a
> > friend,no other implication involved whatsoever!)& look forward to
> > talking to you later.
> > S;o)
>
> I thought Mate was australian?
It is, but it's our fault they are there,so I guess it must have
started here first(maybe,I dunno)
> this christmas thing is a joke! I hung my stocking, but nobody filled
> it.
> Im confused. maybe I have been bad.
Tell me lol, just loads of hair balls,screamingly delirious kids &loads
of washing up too,& if that isn't enough,I have had to put my little
lilly(birman)in the naughty room because she keeps waging her very
naughty tail in Biffy's face(birman)..He might think it's excellent,but
I don't..so now Lilly will have to spend the rest of xmas in the
naughty house for being too seductive...she must wait,& so must he
until better times & the right place..then...maybe.
S:o)