PDA

View Full Version : OT Happy Holidays

Matthew
December 23rd 06, 04:26 PM
The next couple of days will be crazy for all of us wanted to wish the
group Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Lynne
December 23rd 06, 04:39 PM
on Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:26:45 GMT, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> The next couple of days will be crazy for all of us wanted to wish the
> group Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Back atcha, Matthew!

--
Lynne

sheelagh
December 23rd 06, 05:41 PM
> > The next couple of days will be crazy for all of us wanted to wish the
> > group Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
>
> Back atcha, Matthew!

> Lynne

A very Happy christmas *to you all* from us in the Uk too.Whilst you
are all opening your presents in Usa,we will be eating dinner...& those
of you in Australia will be winding up the day& getting over excited
children to bed as we eat.We truely do live in a global village these
day's,don't we?I hope that *you all* have a wonderful day;o)

Don't forget to put out your left over turkey(minus the bones,of
course!!) for our feral/abandond friend's who are not as fortunate as
we are?!
Hugs,
Sheela x