PDA

View Full Version : kittens and home improvement

Lynne
December 23rd 06, 11:14 PM
I got a wild hair and decided to replace the chandolier and 3 ceiling light
fixtures today. Levi loved all the boxes, styrofoam and wires. Of course
he wanted whatever *I* was working on at the time. So just as I got to the
tricky part where I had the new chandolier balanced on my shoulder and I
was screwing in the support joist, Levi decided he wanted to see what I was
doing. He proceeded to climb up my jeans and then my shirt in order to get
on my other shoulder. YIKES! Thankfully, we didn't fall.

This happened after he stole a key part and carried it off to play with it.
(It took me 15 minutes to find it.)

He's such a cute little **** that I just couldn't get annoyed.

I have 3 more fixtures to install once the paint dries. I might have to
lock him in a room for those!

Now he's on my chest, sucking on my lip. Hehe.

--
Lynne

bookie
December 24th 06, 12:56 AM
Lynne wrote:
> I got a wild hair and decided to replace the chandolier and 3 ceiling light
> fixtures today. Levi loved all the boxes, styrofoam and wires. Of course
> he wanted whatever *I* was working on at the time. So just as I got to the
> tricky part where I had the new chandolier balanced on my shoulder and I
> was screwing in the support joist, Levi decided he wanted to see what I was
> doing. He proceeded to climb up my jeans and then my shirt in order to get
> on my other shoulder. YIKES! Thankfully, we didn't fall.
>
> This happened after he stole a key part and carried it off to play with it.
> (It took me 15 minutes to find it.)
>
> He's such a cute little **** that I just couldn't get annoyed.
>
> I have 3 more fixtures to install once the paint dries. I might have to
> lock him in a room for those!
>
> Now he's on my chest, sucking on my lip. Hehe.

just looked at his pictures on the page below, he is a total cutie as
is your ginger one. thing is they knwo they are gorgeous and so they
can get away with anything

Lynne
December 24th 06, 01:09 AM
on Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:56:21 GMT, "bookie" >
wrote:

> just looked at his pictures on the page below, he is a total cutie as
> is your ginger one. thing is they knwo they are gorgeous and so they
> can get away with anything

Aw thanks. Yeah, they do get away with everything... :)

I forgot to mention I was balancing on a ladder when Levi scaled my
clothes!!

--
Lynne