PDA

View Full Version : Re: PING: Susan M

Susan M
August 13th 03, 05:37 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote in message >...
> How is Otis?
>
> Karen

Hey Karen:

This Google thing is pretty weird. Sorry I missed your message until
now.

Otis is prowly and wants to go outside. He's also very affectionate
still, which I *really* like :-)

He's back on his prozac and doesn't seem very anxious, which is good.
I got him a harness and we're getting ready to re-install the
invisible fence, though this time in the backyard only. The problem
last time is that he could get up big speed and run accross the
property line with minimal impact. Now we have a much bigger backyard
that is completely fenced in. We should be able to string up the
invisible fence there and have the physical barrier as well as the
invisible barrier to stop him from escaping. The coyotes are going
crazy here. We've always had a few, but this is getting ridiculous.
Every night they seem to be by our fence - I talk to Otis and explain
to him why it is dangerous to be outside our yard. I don't think he
gets it.

I just love having back so much. He's a special one to me !!!!!

Thanks for asking Karen,

SM
Otis and Chester

Victor M. Martinez
August 13th 03, 05:40 PM
Susan M > wrote:
>property line with minimal impact. Now we have a much bigger backyard
>that is completely fenced in. We should be able to string up the
>invisible fence there and have the physical barrier as well as the
>invisible barrier to stop him from escaping. The coyotes are going

What about something like this:
http://www.catfencein.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Karen Chuplis
August 13th 03, 07:08 PM
in article , Susan M at
wrote on 8/13/03 11:37 AM:

> Karen Chuplis > wrote in message
>> How is Otis?
>>
>> Karen
>

> Hey Karen:
>
> This Google thing is pretty weird. Sorry I missed your message until
> now.
>
> Otis is prowly and wants to go outside. He's also very affectionate
> still, which I *really* like :-)
>
> He's back on his prozac and doesn't seem very anxious, which is good.
> I got him a harness and we're getting ready to re-install the
> invisible fence, though this time in the backyard only. The problem
> last time is that he could get up big speed and run accross the
> property line with minimal impact. Now we have a much bigger backyard
> that is completely fenced in. We should be able to string up the
> invisible fence there and have the physical barrier as well as the
> invisible barrier to stop him from escaping. The coyotes are going
> crazy here. We've always had a few, but this is getting ridiculous.
> Every night they seem to be by our fence - I talk to Otis and explain
> to him why it is dangerous to be outside our yard. I don't think he
> gets it.
>
> I just love having back so much. He's a special one to me !!!!!
>
> Thanks for asking Karen,
>
> SM
> Otis and Chester

COyotes!! Scary. I hope this works more effectively. Good to hear he is
well.

Karen