PDA

View Full Version : Re: OT, picture I wanted to share

addicted
December 25th 06, 02:13 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> A friend gave me this nativity figurine set, and I thought it was so
> sweet I wanted to share it, and wish you all a happy and peaceful
> holiday. I need to find a barn to display these in, then it has
> another meaning. Barn kitties. :) Seriously, though, what a cute
> idea for cat lovers.
>
> http://family.webshots.com/photo/2921615970037512561VGCZeY

"Cheryl", she carries the world on her hips

what once was hurt, what once was friction, what left the mark, no
longer stings
because "Cheryl" makes beauty out of ugly things

it's from a u2 song (who else)

tell ya the truth, it is good to be with this group, it is full of
extremely compassionate people who go to many lengths and expense to
care for the helpless.

Merry Christmas

roof rabbit
December 25th 06, 06:21 AM
a dic wrote:
> tell ya the truth, it is good to be with this group, it is full of
> extremely compassionate people who go to many lengths and expense to
> care for the helpless.

....and mentally imbalanced trolls, apparently...

addicted
December 25th 06, 01:42 PM
roof rabbit wrote:
> a dic wrote:
> > tell ya the truth, it is good to be with this group, it is full of
> > extremely compassionate people who go to many lengths and expense to
> > care for the helpless.
>
> ...and mentally imbalanced trolls, apparently...

yeah, my ****s all ****ed up
long as I know it, it's fine

merry kissmyass

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 02:15 PM
addicted wrote:
> roof rabbit wrote:
> > a dic wrote:
> > > tell ya the truth, it is good to be with this group, it is full of
> > > extremely compassionate people who go to many lengths and expense to
> > > care for the helpless.
> >
> > ...and mentally imbalanced trolls, apparently...
>
> yeah, my ****s all ****ed up
> long as I know it, it's fine
>
> merry kissmyass
*See*,your not at all offensive to females only...If you are offensive
to males,I am just having trouble finding them,that all,isn't that
right?
Anyway,what is wrong with being compasionbate Barry?I know that you
are,sometimes....Don't be so angry with us,let the love flow..you might
even like it?!!
Group Hugs,
Sheelagh x

addicted
December 25th 06, 02:36 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> addicted wrote:
> > roof rabbit wrote:

> > merry kissmyass
> *See*,your not at all offensive to females only...If you are offensive
> to males,I am just having trouble finding them,that all,isn't that
> right?

nah <laying my leather belt on the table>
you ask for an ass whipping, you get an ass whipping

you front on here, I sneak up behind you

> Anyway,what is wrong with being compasionbate Barry?

LOVE is my name

You're doing it again Trigger!

what you need dear is more information.

do you know who roof rabbit is? he was involved in the conspiracy that
did kill john lennon.
he helped forge letters to the FBI, so as to snare an innocent young
man...
(that plan back-fired) but roof rabbit got away. After this in 1990 or
therebouts... Jack Hoff
(aka roof rabbit) opens a ring of porn sites, and used Usenet to
promote those sites.

He would advertise like this... "Young boys want to be your slave"

psst! you haven't heard the half...

I ACTUALLY KNOW FULL WELL WHO HE IS AND HE KNOWS IT

I could pick up the phone RIGHT NOW and cuss him out.
but he'd enjoy that too much

like Charlie Wilkes said (if charlie don't mind me quoting him), at
this point, roof rabbit.. lives in a dank little apt, has a few
yellowing dog eared posters and the wall, and a damp sock under his
mattress.

>I know that you
> are,sometimes....Don't be so angry with us,let the love flow..you might
> even like it?!!
> Group Hugs,
> Sheelagh x

uh, roof rabbit is not human... roof rabbit poses as a male in drag
tough enough for a woman, but made for a man? Im confused.

you got what you had coming

I GOT A GOOD MIND TO HORSE WHIP ALL OF YA ON PRINCIPLE ALONE

no no no.. I haven't been mean, the only time I've ever taken the
gloves off was for roof rabbit.

he's chilled wtf out since that day.

sheelagh
December 25th 06, 02:50 PM
addicted wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:
> > addicted wrote:
>
> > > merry kissmyass
> > *See*,your not at all offensive to females only...If you are offensive
> > to males,I am just having trouble finding them,that all,isn't that
> > right?
>
> nah <laying my leather belt on the table>
> you ask for an ass whipping, you get an ass whipping
>
> you front on here, I sneak up behind you
>
> > Anyway,what is wrong with being compasionbate Barry?
>
> LOVE is my name
>
> You're doing it again Trigger!
Soz!
> what you need dear is more information.
>
> do you know who roof rabbit is? he was involved in the conspiracy that
> did kill john lennon.
> he helped forge letters to the FBI, so as to snare an innocent young
> man...
> (that plan back-fired) but roof rabbit got away. After this in 1990 or
> therebouts... Jack Hoff
> (aka roof rabbit) opens a ring of porn sites, and used Usenet to
> promote those sites.
>
> He would advertise like this... "Young boys want to be your slave"
>
> psst! you haven't heard the half...
>
> I ACTUALLY KNOW FULL WELL WHO HE IS AND HE KNOWS IT
>
> I could pick up the phone RIGHT NOW and cuss him out.
> but he'd enjoy that too much
I cant comment,I haven't been here long enough...your right!<this time>

> like Charlie Wilkes said (if charlie don't mind me quoting him), at
> this point, roof rabbit.. lives in a dank little apt, has a few
> yellowing dog eared posters and the wall, and a damp sock under his
> mattress.
>
> >I know that you
> > are,sometimes....Don't be so angry with us,let the love flow..you might
> > even like it?!!
> > Group Hugs,
> > Sheelagh x
>
> uh, roof rabbit is not human... roof rabbit poses as a male in drag
> tough enough for a woman, but made for a man? Im confused.
>
> you got what you had coming
>
> I GOT A GOOD MIND TO HORSE WHIP ALL OF YA ON PRINCIPLE ALONE
No,It's not good for the soul(ot,bad news about james brown,eh?>
> no no no.. I haven't been mean, the only time I've ever taken the
> gloves off was for roof rabbit.
>
> he's chilled wtf out since that day.
Lol...
S.

addicted
December 25th 06, 03:47 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> No,It's not good for the soul(ot,bad news about james brown,eh?>

No, I hadn't heard, I just read about it.
He died at 1:45a Christmas day.

James did alot of giving to his community in Augusta GA, usa
like.. passing out 800 Turkeys on Thanksgiving

AND on
11-10-2006
James Brown inducted in UK Hall of Fame
James Brown who just completed yet another memorable performance at the
BBC Electric Proms show in London will be inducted into the UK Hall of
Fame Tuesday November 14th, 2006

roof rabbit
December 25th 06, 07:14 PM
such addicwrote:
> do you know who roof rabbit is? he was involved in the conspiracy that
> did kill john lennon.
> he helped forge letters to the FBI, so as to snare an innocent young
> man...
> (that plan back-fired) but roof rabbit got away. After this in 1990 or
> therebouts... Jack Hoff
> (aka roof rabbit) opens a ring of porn sites, and used Usenet to
> promote those sites.
>
> He would advertise like this... "Young boys want to be your slave"
>
> psst! you haven't heard the half...
>
> I ACTUALLY KNOW FULL WELL WHO HE IS AND HE KNOWS IT
>
> I could pick up the phone RIGHT NOW and cuss him out.
> but he'd enjoy that too much
>
> like Charlie Wilkes said (if charlie don't mind me quoting him), at
> this point, roof rabbit.. lives in a dank little apt, has a few
> yellowing dog eared posters and the wall, and a damp sock under his
> mattress.

Ah, the brave bleating of the terminally clueless...

How's your website doing, B? ;-)

addicted
December 25th 06, 08:38 PM
roof rabbit wrote:

> How's your website doing, B? ;-)

the thing is WHO GIVES A RIP

ain't nothin but a 5 dollar a month gig

besides, i have a total new genre to post

IT'S BACK! IT'S BIGGER! IT'S BADDER!

how are your cats wabbit? HUH? WHAT'S THAT?

CAN'T GET NO PUSSY?

swhat I thought