PDA

View Full Version : ot, ping matt

addicted
December 27th 06, 12:12 AM
member we talked about cats and who gets the right of way in the house?

I been meaning to tell ya, it's a shared thing, I was just messing
about running them over

i think you have to come to a groove with the cats, very funny too...
sometimes they make you wait...

other times they get to smell my foot.. lol

and you got how many cats?

i wish I could keep all of these, the one lt grey is so pretty

when they can't find their mom they say, meeee, meeee

but now.. when I come home and come in the room...?
it's bigbaaaad bigbaaad

Matthew
December 27th 06, 12:24 AM
They get the right of way most of the time

But when it is dark and I have one eye opened at 4:30am. I shuffle my feet
I have to they are dark in colors and I think they hide in the dark on
purpose ( Little devils ). Most of the time when my feet bump their legs
they haul [email protected]@. They don't won't to get stepped on

"addicted" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> member we talked about cats and who gets the right of way in the house?
>
> I been meaning to tell ya, it's a shared thing, I was just messing
> about running them over

They need a little bump in the butt better than a broken foot or leg on both
sidesby me accidentally stepping on them.

6

> i wish I could keep all of these, the one lt grey is so pretty
>
> when they can't find their mom they say, meeee, meeee

Nope thye know they hand that feeds them and who loves them