PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaning

tallguy
December 27th 06, 12:15 AM
Hi! everyone my name is Tallguy and I am carrying out research on
Carpet Cleaning in order to create a brand new ebook and would like to
know 'What is the biggest problem in carpet cleaning'
I wonder if you would go to www.surveymonkey.com and answer the above
question that I have posted there.It will take you only five minutes of
your time and in return I will send you a 'free' ebook when completed.
Your answer would be much appreciated.

**~~**~~**
December 27th 06, 01:28 AM
Unless I'm missing the obvious, it might be helpful to post the link to the
actual survey - not the survey hosting site.

"tallguy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi! everyone my name is Tallguy and I am carrying out research on
> Carpet Cleaning in order to create a brand new ebook and would like to
> know 'What is the biggest problem in carpet cleaning'
> I wonder if you would go to www.surveymonkey.com and answer the above
> question that I have posted there.It will take you only five minutes of
> your time and in return I will send you a 'free' ebook when completed.
> Your answer would be much appreciated.

addicted
December 27th 06, 01:46 AM
**~~**~~** wrote:
> Unless I'm missing the obvious, it might be helpful to post the link to the
> actual survey - not the survey hosting site.

uh! he wants people to come to his stupid web-site and play with his
dumb survey monkey
lmao

LMAO

roof rabbit
December 27th 06, 03:20 AM
abigdic wrote:
> uh! he wants people to come to his stupid web-site and play with his
> dumb survey monkey
> lmao
>
> LMAO

At least HE still has one.

addicted
December 27th 06, 09:00 AM
roof rabbit wrote:

> At least HE still has one.

who wants one

have you tried bleach to get the nicotine off of your pc monitor?
time to worsh them brown curtains