PDA

View Full Version : cat cough

cardarch
December 27th 06, 01:25 PM
My cat has a cough. He coughed on 2 separate occasions. Can that be a
symptom of hairball? I cant afford to go to a vet. He's always
sniffing things out on the floor. I wish he would nt do that. Hes
like a mini vaccuum cleaner. He is alert and healthy as ever otherwise
except for two coughing episodes.

cybercat
December 27th 06, 04:52 PM
"cardarch" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> My cat has a cough. He coughed on 2 separate occasions. Can that be a
> symptom of hairball? I cant afford to go to a vet. He's always
> sniffing things out on the floor. I wish he would nt do that. Hes
> like a mini vaccuum cleaner. He is alert and healthy as ever otherwise
> except for two coughing episodes.

He may have asthma, which can kill him. You can afford to take him
to the vet. Others find a way and you can too.